Windows 10: Network list service won't start HELP

Discus and support Network list service won't start HELP in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My networks status is blank and I got a new network adapter and still can't get wifi to show up and I thought this might fix it won't work though... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Mediocreballsack, Oct 14, 2020.

1. Network list service won't start HELP

/u/Mediocreballsack, Oct 14, 2020

2. Windows 10 won´t start any program as Administrator

Hello. I´m having this issue since installed one of the latest Windows 10 system updates.

When I try to open any program that requires Administrator confirmation (that screen with the Yes/No question), this dialog won´t appear anymore. The screen background stays darkened and nothing happens.

1. Using Windows 10 Home (x64)
    2. My microsoft user account is properly checked
    3. I´m the administrator of the PC
    4. Already tried do create another administrator user account - same problem, no success
    5. Cannot start any program/service that requires administrator authorization (not even regedit)
    Please help!

Fabiano Lehmkuhl, Oct 14, 2020
  3. wortex Win User
    My PC is not listed in Network

Hi Eagle51

I have done all cleanup and also the tcpip reset. Still sharing problem after restart
    All firewalls are disabled and the services are configured as your list

On my HT-PC, all computers are now listed in Network list and i can se all 4 shared HT-PC folders. but when I click on one of my shared HT-PC folders under Network I get this error message during network diagnostic.

Problem found
    The remote device or resource won´t accept the connection

"The divice or resource (HT-PC) is not set up to accept connections om port "The File and printer sharing (SMB)".

Do you know why?

wortex, Oct 14, 2020
  4. Network list service won't start HELP

Lumia 830 main camera won`t start

After windows 10 update my lumia 830 camera won`t start . It says Camera won`t start . I tried other camera apps but camera still not work . Front camera working plz help me . I did hard reset , soft reset , downgraded to 8.1 but problem still persist

CahangirTahirov, Oct 14, 2020
Thema:

Network list service won't start HELP

1. Network list service won't start HELP - Similar Threads - Network list service

2. Gaming services won't start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gaming services won't start: So frustrated to have these issue left unsolved for such long time. Gaming services can't start with an error code 1060. Already tried everything I can get.Actually the question is the same with...
  3. Gaming services won't start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gaming services won't start: So frustrated to have these issue left unsolved for such long time. Gaming services can't start with an error code 1060. Already tried everything I can get.Actually the question is the same with...
  4. Microsoft network services help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft network services help: Microsoft network services has taken over my computer basically it's holding it hostage I'm not able to log into my Windows remote Manager in services menu as it's been disabled remotely and there's a username and password that I didn't place all grayed out there not allowing...
  5. Microsoft network services help

Microsoft network services help: Microsoft network services has taken over my computer basically it's holding it hostage I'm not able to log into my Windows remote Manager in services menu as it's been disabled remotely and there's a username and password that I didn't place all grayed out there not allowing...
  6. Microsoft network services help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Gaming Services won't start

Gaming Services won't start: Hi,I upgraded my mobo and cpu which required a win10 reinstall.Since I did this the Xbox app won't download any non EA games simply stating error 0x00000001 - it does this after a few seconds.I tried many things to solve this, following guides in forums and one of these...
  8. Service Host: Network List Service hogging CPU

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Service Host: Network List Service hogging CPU: I have a Surface Go running Windows 10 not 10S, and recently last few weeks whenever it wakes from Sleep "Network List Service" starts using at least 30% of my CPU. Often my combined CPU use is 100%. This goes on for a minute or more. None of my other computers have this...
  9. Outlook won't connect, Network & Sharing service must be started

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Outlook won't connect, Network & Sharing service must be started: We've recently been plagued by users unable to send and receive in Outlook 365 using the installed Office 365 on Windows 10 computers. Users will start their computer and open Outlook, but a yellow warning triangle appears and the status says "needs password". No amount of...
  10. Gaming Services won't start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gaming Services won't start: So I've been trying to install games that require administrator access from Xbox Game Pass PC (Beta), and I constantly get the error 0x80070005. Now I've uninstalled gaming services and tried to install the game and it doesn't get that error anymore, but won't actually get...