Windows 10: Network Load Balancing

Discus and support Network Load Balancing in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I have a query related to Network Load Balancing. Here 's the scenario. So I am using NLB to create a cluster with virtual IP , lets say IP,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Gagandeep Kaur (gkaur), Sep 20, 2018.

1. Network Load Balancing

Hi,

I have a query related to Network Load Balancing.

Here 's the scenario. So I am using NLB to create a cluster with virtual IP , lets say IP, which has two hosts. (IP1 and IP2).

so I hit the URL http://IP from multiple clients and it next connects to either one of IP1 and IP2.

Is there any tool that I could use to track the traffic and know exactly which IP is being hit? (IP1 or IP2)

Thanks in advance!!

:)

Gagandeep Kaur (gkaur), Sep 20, 2018

2. Load Balancer Help

I'm not sure but I'd guess Cisco makes them, they make all kinds of network stuff. Doubt those come cheap though.

I know Windows 2003 has some load balancing feature, though I never used it. I guerss Linux has too, perhaps you could make a dedicated system to run as load balancer?

DanTheBanjoman, Sep 20, 2018
  3. Audio Balance in Windows 10

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check-

• Click on Start and then control panel.
    • Open the option of Sound and in the tab of
      playback
      click on the windows displaying speakers. This enables the button properties, click on it.
    • This opens new window as Speakers properties, here click on the tab
      Levels.
    • Now click on the button Balance in front of the speaker volume bar.
    • This will open another small window of Balance. Here you may adjust the balance between the left and right speakers as per requirement.
    Hope this helps. Let us know the results.

Thanks,

Meghmala – Microsoft Support

MikeLambert57, Sep 20, 2018
  4. bruins004 Win User

Network Load Balancing

Load Balancer Help

Hey all,

I have a big question since I know very little about this subject. I need to find a cheap hardware load balancer (roughly a $1,000). I know that Nortel and F5 make them. Are there any other companies that do and is there one for this cheap? Also, are there any other good software load balancers out there besides the Microsoft one which isnt very good. Thanks for the help*Toast :toast:

bruins004, Sep 20, 2018
Thema:

Network Load Balancing

1. Network Load Balancing - Similar Threads - Network Load Balancing

2. headphone balance

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    headphone balance: my headphone left side is louder than the right i tried to control the balance from the control panel and the both is 100% i tried to update the audio driver and reinstall the audio driver i tried it in another device and it worked in both sides and when i test another...
  3. headphone balance

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    headphone balance: my headphone left side is louder than the right i tried to control the balance from the control panel and the both is 100% i tried to update the audio driver and reinstall the audio driver i tried it in another device and it worked in both sides and when i test another...
  4. Windows 11 Round Robin Nic Teaming Load Balancing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Round Robin Nic Teaming Load Balancing: On windows 10 devices I could have 2 individual gigabit nics and during large file transfers both nics would be used. Meaning that between 2 devices, with 2 gigabit nics I would achieve a transfer speed of 190ish MB/s transfer rates. On windows 11 this is no longer the case....
  5. Windows 11 Round Robin Nic Teaming Load Balancing

Windows 11 Round Robin Nic Teaming Load Balancing: On windows 10 devices I could have 2 individual gigabit nics and during large file transfers both nics would be used. Meaning that between 2 devices, with 2 gigabit nics I would achieve a transfer speed of 190ish MB/s transfer rates. On windows 11 this is no longer the case....
  6. Load balancing Terminal servers- Resource utilization

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Load balancing Terminal servers- Resource utilization: We have 2 terminal servers where users used to connect to RDP connection. i.e., Primary - Terminal server1 - windows server 2012 standard Load balance - Terminal server 2 - Windows server 2012 standardWe have a scenario where the printer is not available when load...
  7. Load balancing Terminal servers- Resource utilization

Load balancing Terminal servers- Resource utilization: We have 2 terminal servers where users used to connect to RDP connection. i.e., Primary - Terminal server1 - windows server 2012 standard Load balance - Terminal server 2 - Windows server 2012 standardWe have a scenario where the printer is not available when load...
  8. Audio balance

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio balance: Simple question really: where can I find the audio balance just simple stereo balance between left&right slider in the Settings panel? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-balance/dd0cc330-2a2e-4426-b247-6dcbc6b23415
  9. Accounting and balances

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Accounting and balances: I have like $6.25 CAD in my microsoft account, and another $10.00 USD. Is there a way to merge this money and have it in just one single currency? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accounting-and-balances/9524b0c3-cf71-43e3-a73e-b9442c98db05
  10. Network load balancing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Network load balancing: Hi I had this experience recently on my friend's tower where I added a secondary NIC on it and Windows seamlessy used both of them with no config on my path. By used, I mean, start a download that would saturate the first link, and then, when starting another one, it would...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. load balance windows 10

2. network load balancing

3. how to make network load balancing windows 10 server