Windows 10: “network location awareness” can't start.fualt code 1075

Discus and support “network location awareness” can't start.fualt code 1075 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; [ATTACH] fault 1075:service didn't exist or has been marked or deleted the network connection flag in the lower right corner disappears Wired... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Guo-dong, Aug 15, 2019.

1. Guo-dong Win User

“network location awareness” can't start.fualt code 1075

“network location awareness” can't start.fualt code 1075 158265e9-5ec5-4c6e-a209-1ea5dd5aef6f?upload=true.png

fault 1075:service didn't exist or has been marked or deleted

the network connection flag in the lower right corner disappears

Wired network connection is normal, wireless network can not be connected

:)

Guo-dong, Aug 15, 2019

2. Trouble starting Network Location Awareness and dependencies

Hi,

Sorry for the account change - for some reason I couldn't sign in with my original account. So I made a new one.

For Network Location Awareness the message I get is as follows:

Windows could not start the Network Location Awareness service on local computer

Error 1079 The account specified for this service is different from the account specified for other services running the same process.

For The dependent service:

For Network List Service I get the following message

Windows could not start the Network List Service service on local computer

Error 1068 The dependency service or group failed to start

I have internet, but the network is no longer showing and in Network and Internet in control panel it says I am not connected to the network. I have a home network (verizon fios with a highspeed router and four extenders. I am plugged in with the cat5 to
    an extender)

I have not made any changes to the registry.

Do you think you can help?

Thank You

Stephen

stephenfrom nyc, Aug 15, 2019
  3. Desyfm Win User
    The dependency service or group failed to start. Cant connect to internet or network. Limited access

I go to computer management and click on services and i found that all my networks's status (network connections, network list service, network local awareness) are not started. I got error 1075 for starting network connections and network local awareness.
    And for network list service, i got error 1068. Help please

Desyfm, Aug 15, 2019
  4. “network location awareness” can't start.fualt code 1075

Trouble starting Network Location Awareness and dependencies

Hi Ian Ser,

Thanks for the help. Unfortunately it didn't help. I am running windows 10 and the answers from TaterNutz and Nocompromise were much older. I did try them both though. I didn't do anything to the registry.

Maybe I should clarify:

My computer is not shown in the Network sharing center. I no longer see my network connections in the tray. In the Control panel under the Network and Internet option it says I am not connected to the network, but there are networks available. I am connected
    to the internet.

I can't turn on Network Location Awareness, Network List Service, or Network Connected Devices Auto-setup.

I hope you are able to help.

Thanks

Stephen

stephenfrom nyc, Aug 15, 2019
Thema:

“network location awareness” can't start.fualt code 1075

1. “network location awareness” can't start.fualt code 1075 - Similar Threads - “network location awareness”

2. Can't access network locations on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't access network locations on Windows 11: Hi all, recently, my main network drive on my desktop has completely refused to connect. It is an SMB server running on Ubuntu, my iPhone and laptop also running Windows 11 can access it just fine. My desktop will not connect to it through just typing the IP into the search...
  3. Can't access network locations on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't access network locations on Windows 11: Hi all, recently, my main network drive on my desktop has completely refused to connect. It is an SMB server running on Ubuntu, my iPhone and laptop also running Windows 11 can access it just fine. My desktop will not connect to it through just typing the IP into the search...
  4. The Network Location Awareness service terminated

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The Network Location Awareness service terminated: If I restart my pc I get thousands of the following in the event log The Network Location Awareness service terminated with the following error: Access is denied. If I look at services Network Location Awareness service shows starting. I can not stop it or restart it. The...
  5. network locations

network locations: I have ask this once before and got no where and yet again another item of microsofts thats does not work at all what so ever but somehow windows networking does work, somehow. i open network icon on desktop i see computers i double click on a computer i am prompted with...
  6. Unable to start Network Location Awareness service

Unable to start Network Location Awareness service: Hi all, Can anyone advise how to get the Network Location Awareness service running again? It seems that because this service isn't running, Windows isn't "aware" that I'm online. And because it's not aware, I'm experiencing other issues eg it thinks my Windows isn't...
  7. a fualt of windows

a fualt of windows: I use a program made by Ashampoo, I know it is not the program becuase it didn't do this before. I have had it installed on every OS I have had since 2001. I feel that it is caused by Windows 10, everytime I open file explorer, when file explorer opens it is like 2 windows,...
  8. Network Locations

Network Locations: Just recently I have been noticing that sometimes, the "Network Location" in This PC, which is located underneath your "Devices and Drives" drop down tab contains network location(s) at times and would then disappear after a time. I just then today, went into the Network tab...
  9. Cannot Restart Network Location Awareness service on Local Computer, Error 1051

Cannot Restart Network Location Awareness service on Local Computer, Error 1051: Hi, all. So my problem is this: when I attempt to restart Network Awareness Service (which sometimes comes up as a solution to fix connectivity issues with Microsoft services such as Microsoft Store through VPN or for other reasons), I get the message "Windows could not stop...
  10. Windows Explorer Can't Access Network Location

Windows Explorer Can't Access Network Location: I've been using a for about 2 months with SMB shares. but I have this pc that cant connect to the nas and says "could not access network Location. Every other pc on my network works fine but this one cant connect to it. but when i use a program like ip scanner it detects it...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cannot start network location awareness service Error:1075

2. error 1075 windows could not start the network location awareness service on local computer

3. network location awareness Error 1051: A stop control has been sent to a service which other running services are dependent on