Windows 10: Network name Right Click Non-Functional

Discus and support Network name Right Click Non-Functional in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; In Windows 7 we could right click the available wireless networks and access their Status, Properties etc. as shown below. But in Windows 8, Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by shobhitk, Aug 24, 2015.

1. shobhitk Win User

Network name Right Click Non-Functional

In Windows 7 we could right click the available wireless networks and access their Status, Properties etc. as shown below. But in Windows 8, Microsoft has taken a step backwards and either removed this convenient feature or could this be a bug?

I would love to get that context menu back if possible.

Network name Right Click Non-Functional [​IMG]

Thanks

:)

shobhitk, Aug 24, 2015

2. Right click functionality

Hello Susan,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused with Windows 10.

Few more details would help us to assist you better.

1. In which games are you facing this issue?

2. " the right click menu opens,", what options do you get in the menu?

3. Were you able to change the color in those games before upgrading to Windows 10?

I suggest you to provide the screen shot of the issue, and provide us more information.

Refer: How to include a screenshot in your post.

How to include a screenshot in your post

Note: Make sure you hide all the personal information from the screenshot before posting.

Please get back with the above information to assist you better.

Thank you.

Deepak Kodi, Aug 24, 2015
  3. Right click functionality

Ever since I downloaded Windows 10, when I use right click in some games to change the color, the right click menu opens, interfering with my game. It didn't do this on Windows 7 or 8, and I can't find anything in settings that would change it for me.
    How do I fix this?

SusanCDrago, Aug 24, 2015
Thema:

Network name Right Click Non-Functional

1. Network name Right Click Non-Functional - Similar Threads - Network name Right

2. Bluetooth right click functions in action menu

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth right click functions in action menu: Hi, I have a bluetooth headset thats constantly being connected between two windows machines and one phone. I have used the right click menu on the bluetooth device menu in the action menu to disconnect, but suddenly it disappeared on one of my PCs, its still there on my...
  3. Bluetooth right click functions in action menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth right click functions in action menu: Hi, I have a bluetooth headset thats constantly being connected between two windows machines and one phone. I have used the right click menu on the bluetooth device menu in the action menu to disconnect, but suddenly it disappeared on one of my PCs, its still there on my...
  4. Bluetooth right click functions in action menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Is there a right-click function to delete the current wallpaper?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a right-click function to delete the current wallpaper?: I downloaded some static pictures as wallpaper, put them all in one folder e.g. D \ my wallpaper, and chose the slide mode of changing one slide in 30 minutes.Sometimes there is something I don't like. I want to delete it. I have to find that picture. It's troublesome. Can I...
  6. Is there a right-click function to delete the current wallpaper?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a right-click function to delete the current wallpaper?: I downloaded some static pictures as wallpaper, put them all in one folder e.g. D \ my wallpaper, and chose the slide mode of changing one slide in 30 minutes.Sometimes there is something I don't like. I want to delete it. I have to find that picture. It's troublesome. Can I...
  7. Right click function of an application

in Windows 10 Customization
    Right click function of an application: Hello After right clicking on an application on taskbar it displays a list of history or recently used things but again right clicking on a particular thing suppose a video, folder, program etc the drop down menu is not visible means not transparent. Also if i take the...
  8. File Explorer non-responsive to right click

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    File Explorer non-responsive to right click: Windows 10 Pro No trouble viewing c drive. Right click it and File Explorer locks up. The wheel keeps circling. It will stop after a long while, but menu does not open. What to do? Edit: removed issue of mapped drives not appearing. They appear now....
  9. ctrl+click non-contiguous data functionality not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ctrl+click non-contiguous data functionality not working: For some time now I have been unable to use the ctrl+click to select non-contiguous data on my computer (2017 HP Pavilllion 15t laptop with Intel Core i7-7500, x64, 12G RAM, 1T storage). I am running Win10 with Office 365 ProPlus, and am fully updated. This problem is...
  10. No 'Preview' function in Right-click Menu...

in Windows 10 Support
    No 'Preview' function in Right-click Menu...: Can't help noticing the absence of this function in the final release. It's something I use a lot to view pics, photos etc (they open by default in Photo-Shop, but I don't want that to happen just to look at a file) and it's a one-click operation to open Windows Photo...