Windows 10: Network not intialized upon login to system

Discus and support Network not intialized upon login to system in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After updating to Windows 10 Pro 2004, my system's NIC is no longer ready to be used upon login. There is roughly a 10 second delay before the NIC is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by dm2020ms, Jul 27, 2020.

1. dm2020ms Win User

Network not intialized upon login to system

After updating to Windows 10 Pro 2004, my system's NIC is no longer ready to be used upon login. There is roughly a 10 second delay before the NIC is initialized and operational. Errors exist in Event Viewer showing that the driver components for the NIC are failing to start.

Troubleshooting I've done:
    1. Reinstall NIC driver from motherboard manufacturer
    2. Install NIC driver from Windows Update
    3. Install latest NIC driver directly from Intel
    4. Run "sfc /scannow" from elevated command prompt
    5. Run "Dism.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth" from elevated command prompt
    6. Disable Windows ability to turn off the NIC to save power
    7. Used MSConfig to enable "clean boot"

Nothing has fixed this issue that was not present prior to updating to Windows 10 Pro 2004.

:)

dm2020ms, Jul 27, 2020
  2. Kem Mon Win User

Set Broadband Internet Connection Network Configuration

Hi,

Upon analyzing the details you have provided, kindly run the
    Network and Internet Troubleshooter
    and check if there's any changes. To run the
    troubleshooter,
    follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting.

• Choose
      Network and Internet.

• Run the following
      Troubleshooter:

• Internet Connections.

• Network Adapter.

• Incoming Connections.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you try to
    renew
    your
    IP address. To do this, follow these steps:

• Open
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Type the following command:

• Ipconfig/release
        and hit
        Enter.

• Ipconfig/renew
        and hit
        Enter.

• Exit.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Jul 27, 2020
  3. Aaron_Sum Win User
    Not Able to login

Hi,

Thank you for posting to Microsoft Community.

Please confirm the following things for me.

1. Is your system connected to the internet? You can check this through the network icon at the bottom left corner of your login screen.
    2. What error message are you receiving when you login with your Microsoft account?

I would suggest you to login to
    http://login.live.com/
    with your Microsoft account and check if you are able to sign-in with your credentials.

If you are able to sign-in with your Microsoft account on the live website, you can follow the steps in this article to ‘Start
    your PC in safe mode in Windows 10
    ’, kindly follow the steps in the section ‘From the sign-in screen’ and check if you are able to login to your system.

We await your response.

Aaron Summith

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aaron_Sum, Jul 27, 2020
  4. Network not intialized upon login to system

Windows 10 Login issues

Hi Smith,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in Windows. We will help you.

I suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    • Did you try with only safe mode or safe mode with networking?
    • What is the critical error you are getting?

If you are using Windows 10. To go to safe mode you have to follow the below steps.

If you are able to go to login screen in normal mode try the below steps to go to safe mode with networking and check if the issue persists.

• At the login screen click on the power symbol.

• Hold SHIFT + Click Restart.

• After restarting your system, select the Troubleshoot option.

• Select advanced options under
      Troubleshoot screen.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click Restart and follow the onscreen steps to go to
      Safe Mode with networking and check if you are able to login.

• If it logs in Create a new user account and link the Microsoft account and check if the issue persists.

[*]
    Please get back with more information, we will be glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jul 27, 2020
Thema:

Network not intialized upon login to system

1. Network not intialized upon login to system - Similar Threads - Network intialized upon

2. delete password upon login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    delete password upon login: RE Windows 10 ComputerHow do I delete the password upon login to my computer? I had it this way before but later added security so how can I get the login to my computer as before? There is only people I know that use my computer.Thank you.Paul Jones...
  3. delete password upon login

in Windows 10 Customization
    delete password upon login: RE Windows 10 ComputerHow do I delete the password upon login to my computer? I had it this way before but later added security so how can I get the login to my computer as before? There is only people I know that use my computer.Thank you.Paul Jones...
  4. delete password upon login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Hidden mouse cursor upon login

Hidden mouse cursor upon login: Mouse cursor is working upon login but is not visible this happens only on some user profiles on the same computerThe only thing that brings back cursor is when I:1 Open Device Manager2 Remove all mouse input devices3 Trigger scan for hardware changes 4 Mouse cursor appears...
  6. Disk "D" not intialized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disk "D" not intialized: Earlier, I got a blue screen. Though nothing of it till I found that my D drive was missing. I looked up how to find it online and I eventually did. But now, when I go to Disk Management, one of my drives is "unknown: not initialized" and when I try to go to initialize it is...
  7. Disk "D" not intialized

Disk "D" not intialized: Earlier, I got a blue screen. Though nothing of it till I found that my D drive was missing. I looked up how to find it online and I eventually did. But now, when I go to Disk Management, one of my drives is "unknown: not initialized" and when I try to go to initialize it is...
  8. Disk "D" not intialized

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Network Error Upon Installing.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network Error Upon Installing.: Hello,I am trying to install an application but it says I cannot: "The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable.", I've done research and attempted fixes but nothing works. Changing Directories, Restarting the Windows installer I cannot seem...
  10. Windows Restore stuck at Intializing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Restore stuck at Intializing: Started Windows Restore in win 10 64 bit system, but it got stuck at initializing for more than an hour. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-restore-stuck-at-intializing/e5cbd656-27c8-4171-a2ad-dfb50c7068a9