Windows 10: Network not working after clean boot

Discus and support Network not working after clean boot in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I recently had some issues with my computer which were resolved after a clean boot. However, after doing the clean boot, my network stopped working. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by francisgodinho1, Oct 27, 2018.

1. Network not working after clean boot

I recently had some issues with my computer which were resolved after a clean boot. However, after doing the clean boot, my network stopped working. It is a desktop pc and had wifi, however now it shows a computer with a red "x" circle, and there is no wifi symbol. Can someone please help me fix this?

:)

francisgodinho1, Oct 27, 2018
  2. Kem Mon Win User

Clean boot

Hi Jacey,

Have you tried running the
    Network Troubleshooter?
    If not, we suggest that you run the Troubleshooter
    and check if there's any changes. To run the
    Troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting.

• Choose
      Network and Internet.

• Run
      the following
      Troubleshooter:

• Internet Connections.

• Network Adapter.

• Incoming Connections.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Oct 27, 2018
  3. Toothless Win User
    Silent boot failure

List your specs out and tell us each step in cleaning you did.

Toothless, Oct 27, 2018
  4. Network not working after clean boot

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Oct 27, 2018
Thema:

Network not working after clean boot

1. Network not working after clean boot - Similar Threads - Network working clean

2. after clean boot, no games work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    after clean boot, no games work: after clean boot, no games work. i got tech support earlier and no games work, kernal failiure. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-clean-boot-no-games-work/a33e6eff-7872-46ce-8fd3-c4098064b741
  3. after clean boot, no games work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    after clean boot, no games work: after clean boot, no games work. i got tech support earlier and no games work, kernal failiure. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-clean-boot-no-games-work/a33e6eff-7872-46ce-8fd3-c4098064b741
  4. after clean boot, no games work

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Clean boot didn’t work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clean boot didn’t work: I tried to perform a clean boot on my pc, and now nothing works on my pc. I can’t even log in to do anything because my pin doesn’t work. I don’t have anywhere I can click to solve this and can’t do anything...
  6. Clean boot didn’t work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Clean boot didn’t work: I tried to perform a clean boot on my pc, and now nothing works on my pc. I can’t even log in to do anything because my pin doesn’t work. I don’t have anywhere I can click to solve this and can’t do anything...
  7. Clean boot didn’t work

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Audio not working after failed clean boot

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio not working after failed clean boot: sorry lol im only 13 and know nothing about computers So I clean booted my computer beacuse an application wasn't working, but failed. Instead of doing a clean boot, I disabled EVERY SINGLE SERVICE. Audio, internet, firewall. Everything. My father, who works in IT, helped me...
  9. Windows login not working after clean boot.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows login not working after clean boot.: I was struggling to install an app and i saw online it recommended a clean boot so i disabled all apps and restarted. When it restarted i could not use my pin like i usually do and when i typed in my password it said it was incorrect even though i knew it was right. I changed...
  10. How to Clean Boot with networking

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How to Clean Boot with networking: I did a Windows 10 Clean Boot per instructions in http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135. It apparently defaults to no networking. I didn't see a way to get it to boot except with Clean Boot. Is there a way to get it to do a Normal Boot after doing a Clean Boot? The...