Windows 10: Network not working after update.

Discus and support Network not working after update. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Network not working after this update : https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4502584/cumulative-update-for-net-framework-june-27-2019 It broke it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Elzzz, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Elzzz Win User

Network not working after update.

Network not working after this update : https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4502584/cumulative-update-for-net-framework-june-27-2019

It broke it somehow.

Things i did to be sure that it is it. I rolled the drivers , use other ones, i can connect from phones but not from pc , used an other portable wireless card,

i install the 27 june update and it broke it 3 times out of 3. Had to uninstall and pause the updates.

I already did a network reset also and im sure at 100% that is the update.

How can i fix it ? Can microsoft for once fix something and not brake an other. Is 1 month that im using windows 10 and is already giving me ebola with all the problems.

:)

Elzzz, Jul 9, 2019
  2. Boatvan Win User

Did our Epson printer get hacked?

Another question, is this on a home network or a work network? The steps @eidairaman1 listed are always a good first step. If this is on a work network you manage, I'd be much more concerned than the home one. It is possible someone is screwing with you, but malware could also be the culprit.

Boatvan, Jul 9, 2019
  3. malware Win User
    Firmware 3.90 with Skype Now Available on Network Update

Fanboy reports that the PSP 3.90 firmware update is now available. The new firmware available only through Network Update will bring Skype for all PSP-2000 models. Here are the official details:
    • Support for PLAYSTATION Network titles has been expanded.
    • Skype has been added as a feature under Network. (Only for PSP-2000 series)
    Skype requires a PSP headset in order to work properly.

Network not working after update. skyeponpsp_thm.jpg

Source: PSP Fanboy

malware, Jul 9, 2019
  4. Eric2139 Win User

How to Dump Networking Parameters?

Had a customer with this problem, they had a brand new Dell Optiplex 3050, with Windows 10 1709, and Realtek Gbit Family of lan adapters (wired connection). After much troubleshooting (many suggestions listed in the course of this thread), it turned out the PC needed a bios update. Among the updates listed on the dell website for bios version 1.52 (I flashed it with the latest 1.92) was "Update RealtekLOM".

LOM is "lan on motherboard" and the Realtek has flashable firmware.

One step for others having this issue is to check their computer manufacturer's website for "Lom" firmware updates for the particular network adapter - whether integrated or an add-in.

Eric2139, Jul 9, 2019
Thema:

1. Network not working after update. - Similar Threads - Network working update

2. Network adapter not working after Windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network adapter not working after Windows update: I was watching Netflix a couple days ago and it suddenly stopped working with the error message that when I searched it, told me something probably needed updating like the Flash. So I restarted my computer and did the Windows update that had been waiting there. When the...
  3. Network adapter not working after Windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network adapter not working after Windows update: I was watching Netflix a couple days ago and it suddenly stopped working with the error message that when I searched it, told me something probably needed updating like the Flash. So I restarted my computer and did the Windows update that had been waiting there. When the...
  4. Network connection not working after Windows update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network connection not working after Windows update: Hi, I'm having some network connection issues that arose after a Windows update that are really starting to stump me and I would appreciate some assistance. Here’s some information on what’s happening:DNS server not respondingOn ethernet connectionSometimes changes network...
  5. Network adapter not working after update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Network adapter not working after update: When I used the "Restart now" button to apply the latest update, my network adapter straight up doesn't appear and I cannot connect to WiFi. I do not have the update that would normally be associated with network problems (KB4515384), but I need to know which update(s) I...
  6. Network adapter not working after Windows 1903 update

Network adapter not working after Windows 1903 update: My PC updated today with the latest 1903 update, when it restarted I cannot connect to the internet and my network adapter (Realtek) is not showing as an option in Network Connections . I have gone to the view hardware where it is showing the yellow error symbol and tried to...
  7. After KB4495620 Windows Update, Network is not working

After KB4495620 Windows Update, Network is not working: Hello , Today I have got an Windows Update - KB4495620 (Cumulative Update for .NET framework 3.5 & 4.8). After installing that, my network is broken. It shows as broken as shown in the attachment. It's partially working when I connect my laptop with LAN, my chrome and other...
  8. Network not working after windows 10 update

Network not working after windows 10 update: The day before yesterday my home network was working perfectly. Yesterday Microsoft did their ‘weekly update’. All of a sudden my network doesn’t work! I have 2 laptops and 1 desktop using windows 10. Only 1 laptop can ‘see’ the other and the other can only ‘see back’...
  9. Network not working after KB4480966 update

Network not working after KB4480966 update: Both my laptop and desktop updated automatically and are showing the KB4480966 update was installed. Ever since that update, my laptop cannot access the files on my desktop. However, my desktop can still access the files on my laptop. Is this a known issue, and how do I...
  10. network quit working after updates

network quit working after updates: WiFi does not connect after recent updates. Wifi used to connect anywhere. Do you know how to test network adapters? Update may wiped an old adapter or this Toshiba satellite M 645 S4070 may need different one. 90705