Windows 10: Network not working suddenly, please help.

Discus and support Network not working suddenly, please help. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/Xiantan7 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gjne60/network_not_working_suddenly_please_help/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Xiantan7, May 14, 2020.

1. Network not working suddenly, please help.

/u/Xiantan7, May 14, 2020

2. URGENT HELP NEEDED! HDD suddenly became blank!

Hey there, @Shamonto Hasan Easha!

I'd try re-plugging the hard drive and checking if the cable is damaged. I'd also suggest to try plugging the drive in another computer and see if it gets recognized properly there. Is it a IDE or SATA drive you're using?
    If the drive is unallocated, this means that the partition has been lost after the power went down.
    Check out this thread for more ideas on how to solve the issue. There are some detailed steps there that might be useful for you:
    http://superuser.com/questions/5442...n-on-ssd-suddenly-became-unallocated-disk-spa

Hope this helped.
    SuperSoph_WD

SuperSoph_WD, May 14, 2020
  3. Boatvan Win User
    Did our Epson printer get hacked?

Another question, is this on a home network or a work network? The steps @eidairaman1 listed are always a good first step. If this is on a work network you manage, I'd be much more concerned than the home one. It is possible someone is screwing with you, but malware could also be the culprit.

Boatvan, May 14, 2020
  4. Network not working suddenly, please help.

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 14, 2020
Thema:

Network not working suddenly, please help.

1. Network not working suddenly, please help. - Similar Threads - Network working suddenly

2. Urgent: Windows stopped suddenly! Please help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Urgent: Windows stopped suddenly! Please help!: I have been using my HP Zbook Studio G5 with Windows 10 Pro 64bit for over 3 years now. Everything was working great as expected until I uninstalled some 3rd party softwares using Revo Uninstaller Pro which I have been using for so many years without any problem. After...
  3. Please help in stopping sudden unexpected shutdowns

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Please help in stopping sudden unexpected shutdowns: My pc has been unexpectedly shutting down when it is in sleep mode and I need help finding the cause. According to the "Event Viewer", they all have the same keyword code of "0x80000000000000", an event code of "6008" with a qualifier of "32768" and it is at level 2. This...
  4. Network / Notwork Help please.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network / Notwork Help please.: I have 3 PC's at home - one is my server and has about 50TB, the other 2 are my wife's and my PC's. They all use W10 Pro - 20H2. They used to network happily under Windows Home server, then home group and now having allowed W10 automatic updates for a while, I officially...
  5. Drivers suddenly not working?? Please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Drivers suddenly not working?? Please help: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/sunnylibran [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kuaqri/drivers_suddenly_not_working_please_help/
  6. Network Adapter Suddenly Stops Working

Network Adapter Suddenly Stops Working: I have a problem where I suddenly lose network connection. Sometimes I regain it after a while, but most often my network selection, after freezing up for a bit, shows no available networks afterwards, and the device manager stops displaying my network card. Restarting fixes...
  7. Please help. Microphone suddenly stopped working.

Please help. Microphone suddenly stopped working.: So I had gaming session of dota2 with my friends last night chatting on discord. Turned off the pc and today when I turned on the pc to play dota 2 again, the mic wasn't working. It had been working well for the past year. Its not a problem with the headset as I tried it in...
  8. Bluetooth Not Working, Please Please Help :(

Bluetooth Not Working, Please Please Help :(: Hi all! I've been having lots of trouble with my computer's bluetooth recently. The same issue happened in the past, but it fixed itself after an unknown amount of time. I have an Asus Vivobook 15 running the most recent version of Windows 10 (1909 I think?) and yesterday my...
  9. Network issue! Please help!

Network issue! Please help!: I am trying to share drives from one PC to another. Both running windows 10 pro. Both Ethernet through a router. Have shared a drive... have granted access to everyone.... Computers see each other. But if click on either CPU.. I get the dreaded... Windows cannot access\\...
  10. Network Samba Problems Please Help

Network Samba Problems Please Help: ok here is my situation. I reformatted clean install on my desktop. Had some hiccups but everything ok. I use in the living room this streaming box from element company,love this box. Anyway after i share with everyone this folder for movies, everything was working great with...