Windows 10: Network options not showing windows 11 after update

Discus and support Network options not showing windows 11 after update in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I cann ot see my pc on network, nor can I see all users on other laptop in local network,] All network options correct but, not accessable . I could... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Nancee48, Nov 6, 2021.

1. Nancee48 Win User

Network options not showing windows 11 after update

I cann ot see my pc on network, nor can I see all users on other laptop in local network,] All network options correct but, not accessable . I could access them before upgrade, both laptops now on windows 11 I need to be able to see and access all files on all users as I am teh adminsrator> Hope someone can help

:)

Nancee48, Nov 6, 2021

2. Laptop won't show list of available networks

We suggest checking the list of available Wi-Fi networks on your laptop.

Please follow these steps:

• Click the Windows logo.
    • Go to Settings (gear icon).
    • Select Network and Internet.
    • Then Wi-Fi.
    • Make sure the Wi-Fi radio button is On.
    • Select Show available networks, then you'll be able to see the list of available Wi-Fi networks.

Update us with the outcome so we provide further assistance.

Robert Caw, Nov 6, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Change Wireless Network Connection Priority Order in Windows 10

Hello Denis, Network options not showing windows 11 after update :)

The command in step 2 of Option Two should show your wireless networks listed in priority order. Top of the list is higher.

Brink, Nov 6, 2021
  4. Network options not showing windows 11 after update

Network card not showing

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things

• Are you using router?

• Are you getting any error message?

Is you are using router then I suggest you to reset the router and check if the issue persist.

Also I suggest you to update the Network Adapter driver. Here is the steps:

• Press Windows+X key on your desktop and select
      Device Manager.

• Locate Network drivers, expand, right click and click
      on Update.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Nov 6, 2021
Thema:

Network options not showing windows 11 after update

1. Network options not showing windows 11 after update - Similar Threads - Network options showing

2. Wifi option not showing in Network and Internet settings windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi option not showing in Network and Internet settings windows 11.: Problem not resolved even on resetting the network settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-option-not-showing-in-network-and-internet/e95054ea-943e-4e35-a7fa-e7525c4a39a3
  3. Wifi option not showing in Network and Internet settings windows 11.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi option not showing in Network and Internet settings windows 11.: Problem not resolved even on resetting the network settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-option-not-showing-in-network-and-internet/e95054ea-943e-4e35-a7fa-e7525c4a39a3
  4. cellular network option is not showing in settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cellular network option is not showing in settings: cellular network option is missing in settings, i have also installed drivers for it but it is not working , if I insert sim card there is no pop up message or any notification...
  5. WIFI networks NOT showing after running recent Windows 11 update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIFI networks NOT showing after running recent Windows 11 update?: I ran a Windows update last week and no WIFI networks are showing up upon reboot.I have tried everything as per Windows support:- ran Network trouble shooter which gives an error message, see SNIPS below.- ran network Commands:Type netsh winsock reset and select Enter.Type...
  6. WIFI networks NOT showing after running recent Windows 11 update?

WIFI networks NOT showing after running recent Windows 11 update?: I ran a Windows update last week and no WIFI networks are showing up upon reboot.I have tried everything as per Windows support:- ran Network trouble shooter which gives an error message, see SNIPS below.- ran network Commands:Type netsh winsock reset and select Enter.Type...
  7. Windows 11 not showing as an upgrade option after errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 not showing as an upgrade option after errors: I have been trying to upgrade my laptop from Windows 10 Home to Windows 11 home. I attempted to do so last week and got an error - error 0xc1900101-20017 I removed Bitdefender today and attempted to upgrade again, however it is no longer showing an option to upgrade to...
  8. Windows 11 not showing as an upgrade option after errors

Windows 11 not showing as an upgrade option after errors: I have been trying to upgrade my laptop from Windows 10 Home to Windows 11 home. I attempted to do so last week and got an error - error 0xc1900101-20017 I removed Bitdefender today and attempted to upgrade again, however it is no longer showing an option to upgrade to...
  9. Network options not showing windows 11 after update

Network options not showing windows 11 after update: I cann ot see my pc on network, nor can I see all users on other laptop in local network,] All network options correct but, not accessable . I could access them before upgrade, both laptops now on windows 11 I need to be able to see and access all files on all users as I am...
  10. Wifi Network option not showing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi Network option not showing: Hello everyone,I have a big issue with the internet connexion using wifi on my windows 10 laptop, when I open the network tab it doesn't display me the wifi option at all and it has been a month now. I really don't get it, why is this happening ?Can anyone help me with this...