Windows 10: network path not found

Discus and support network path not found in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; error code 0x80070035 path not found https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/network-path-not-found/8ebdc367-89ab-495a-816e-6321d6df8b0a Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CharlesBurnett1, Dec 17, 2019.

1. network path not found

error code 0x80070035 path not found

:)

CharlesBurnett1, Dec 17, 2019

2. Add a path to $PATH?

what exactly do you need to decipher about that path line? also, what are you installing? perhaps i can help.

Easy Rhino, Dec 17, 2019
  3. Add a path to $PATH?

Yeah, I think you're right. I think the purpose of the echo command was to check if ~/bin was in the $PATH file. My problem is that I can't decipher the output and I don't know how to add ~/bin to the $PATH file.

Just for clarification, the snippet of instructions I gave is just a few steps in the installation process. Nothing is actually supposed to be installed with those steps.

Thanks for the reply.

angelkiller, Dec 17, 2019
  4. Riel Alc Win User

network path not found

0x80070035 The network path was not found

Hi Mike,

The "0x80070035 The network path was not found " error usually occurs when computer network is having an issue. For us to better assist you with this, please provide the following information:

• Were there any changes made to your computer prior to this issue(e.g. Windows updates)?
    • Are you using multiple computers that are connected to a network?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Riel Alc, Dec 17, 2019
Thema:

network path not found

1. network path not found - Similar Threads - network path found

2. Network path not found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network path not found: I have a windows 11 pc where it can access all the shared folders from other computers but how ever if I try to access said pc shared folders then nope I get that dread network path not found ****. I have done EVERYTHING that was told to do and it still won't doit. I have...
  3. Network path not found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network path not found: I have a windows 11 pc where it can access all the shared folders from other computers but how ever if I try to access said pc shared folders then nope I get that dread network path not found ****. I have done EVERYTHING that was told to do and it still won't doit. I have...
  4. the network path was not found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the network path was not found: hope bnthis helps someoneok after days and days i got it a simple fix for me my nas is connected to my router finaly i changed setting to local network fixed everything...
  5. the network path was not found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the network path was not found: hope bnthis helps someoneok after days and days i got it a simple fix for me my nas is connected to my router finaly i changed setting to local network fixed everything...
  6. the network path was not found

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. The network path was not found - 0x80070035

The network path was not found - 0x80070035: I have set up a NAS with a Raspberry Pi 4. The NAS works perfectly fine on 5 computers, except one. This computer cannot connect to my network storage device. When I attempt to connect, it shows "Error code: 0x80070035 The network path was not found." Here's what I already...
  8. Error 08x80070035 The network path was not found

Error 08x80070035 The network path was not found: Hello all, "Error 08x80070035 The network path was not found" is a familiar error and I have seen many helpful ideas to solve the problem but my problem is a little different. Every time I try access am open/save dialog box in certain software (some are recent installs) I...
  9. Network path not found. Error 80070035

Network path not found. Error 80070035: I am trying to set up a new laptop (Windows 10, Home, 64-bit). I am unable to get the new machine to access my NAS drive by name. If I try to run \\Homestore, I get the message "Windows cannot access \\Homestore" and details show an error code of 80070035. If I replace...
  10. Cannot connect to network drives - network path not found!

Cannot connect to network drives - network path not found!: This is a really infuriating problem that I just can’t get my head around! I have 2 win10 pcs and one WDigital network drive all wired together by Ethernet via an Asus AC68u. Pc 1 can read and write to the network drive and can read and write files to pc 2 pc2 can read and...