Windows 10: Network printer connection issue

Discus and support Network printer connection issue in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; says printer is offline. wi fil light is off I put in password wi fi light blinks but does not stay on please help ***Original title:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by davidcheren, Sep 30, 2019.

1. Network printer connection issue

says printer is offline.

wi fil light is off

I put in password

wi fi light blinks but does not stay on

please help

***Original title: connection***

:)

davidcheren, Sep 30, 2019
  2. topgundcp Win User

Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

@dk1971
    1. Open Admin command and type: ipconfig

Network printer connection issue [​IMG]
    2. Win+X->Control Panel->Netwok and Sharing Center
      Follow the screen shot. This should disable internet access from this PC but allows access to local device(s)
      NOTE: Use the IP & Subnet Mask from step 1. Leave Default gateway & DNS Server blank

Network printer connection issue [​IMG]

topgundcp, Sep 30, 2019
  3. RokeW Win User
    Printer visible on network but can't connect

Well I had done all of the suggested steps but in wrong order. I updated router firmware, but still couldn't see printer. When I then reinstalled the new driver I had downloaded, it located the printer and all is now running fine. How complex this can get!

RokeW, Sep 30, 2019
  4. Nailezs Win User

Network printer connection issue

networking a printer

when networking a printer does it have to be connected to the router or can it be connected to a pc and be networked thru the pc?

Nailezs, Sep 30, 2019
Thema:

Network printer connection issue

1. Network printer connection issue - Similar Threads - Network printer connection

2. Printer will not connect to wifi network.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Printer will not connect to wifi network.: The printer was working fine until one day a WiFi Thermostat was installed. Since that day, if I attempt to get the printer to connect, it disconnects the computer's WiFi and the printer connects and prints with the apps. If I re-enable the computer WiFi, the printer goes...
  3. Printer connection issues

Printer connection issues: i changed internet service providers and I am having a fard time getting printer to work, I am having to enter a pin number and then i get a messagfe saying "windows can;t get network settings from router"...
  4. network and connectivity issues

network and connectivity issues: internet speed in my windows 10 device has suddenly reduced when I am on my home network, and it is specific to my windows 10 device as my phone which is on the same network has 10times speed which is the normal speed. so when I was trying to get to the bottom of the problem...
  5. TRYING TO CONNECT PRINTER TO NETWORK

TRYING TO CONNECT PRINTER TO NETWORK: I had to replace my gateway and now the printer I had in my network says windows can't access it when I try to open it in the network. It says to check the name spelling. The name on the one I am trying to access which is listed in the network is Workforce 840 and the name on...
  6. Network connectivity issue

Network connectivity issue: System tray says i have internet access. I have a netgear router and my netgear application also says i have internet access. system tray icon had a yellow triangle indicating that i didn't have internet access. I was able get rid of the triangle and it says I now have...
  7. Connect a Network Printer

Connect a Network Printer: Hi, I have two computers and each one has its own printer. They are connected in the same network. How can I connect to the other computer's printer? I can't seem to figure this out.......
  8. Trying to connect printer to network

in Windows 10 Customization
    Trying to connect printer to network: I want to connect my printer HP Office JetPro 6970 to the network. The printer is offline now and I try to get it online to use on my computer. This printer is connected to the internet wirelessly....
  9. Network connection issues

Network connection issues: Is there any instance that windows will remember a certain network and will put some restrictions to it? What I'm experiencing is this. My school had wifi, and my laptop's connected and Windows says I got internet access. However, no apps can access the internet. I tried...
  10. Can't connect to network printer

Can't connect to network printer: Hello Good People. Can anyone help with this problem, please? I'm having no luck at all printing to a HP Photosmart 7760 usb printer (old, like me, but still works well), which is connected to an iMac, through a wired home network. The printer works perfectly from the...