Windows 10: Network printer not recognize by my pc

Discus and support Network printer not recognize by my pc in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; HP Deskjet 2332 After updating from Windows 8 to Windows 10 my network printer is refusing to connect. When I go to printer settings and search... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AashimaKhan, Sep 25, 2020.

1. Network printer not recognize by my pc

HP Deskjet 2332

After updating from Windows 8 to Windows 10 my network printer is refusing to connect.

When I go to printer settings and search for available printer it doesn't shows up. I'm afraid if it's compatible with new windows or not.

:)

AashimaKhan, Sep 25, 2020

2. Network Printer NOT RECOGNIZED!

Hi Laura,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• Is your printer is connected to wired or wireless network?

• Are you able to view your printer on your network location?
    I would suggest you to try running Printer troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the
      Search
      area on the taskbar.

• Click on View all on the left panel of the Troubleshooting Windows.

• Select Printer.

• Follow the on screen instruction.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Sep 25, 2020
  3. Nailezs Win User
    networking a printer

when networking a printer does it have to be connected to the router or can it be connected to a pc and be networked thru the pc?

Nailezs, Sep 25, 2020
  4. Network printer not recognize by my pc

networking a printer

true ive done it at my courses *Smile Network printer not recognize by my pc :)
    so you just have to connect it to the pc and that one should be connected with the network *Smile Network printer not recognize by my pc :)

DreamSeller, Sep 25, 2020
Thema:

Network printer not recognize by my pc

1. Network printer not recognize by my pc - Similar Threads - Network printer recognize

2. Unable to print on printer that pc recognizes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to print on printer that pc recognizes: Our church office has a Sharp printer that is connected wiirelessly to a router. The printer is currently accessed by 2 windows 7 computers. I am in the process of replacing one of those computers with a windows 10 computer. The proper printer driver has been installed,...
  3. Printer on My LAN Not recognized or seen ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer on My LAN Not recognized or seen ?: Hello again everyone. My issue is with a printer on my LAN that my new laptop doesn't see or discover. I've run all the diagnostics to no avail. I know there is a switch on this PC to enable discovering this printer but....you know...every so often I have re-do every setup...
  4. computer recognized on my printer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    computer recognized on my printer: how do I have my HP Laser Jet Pro MFP M479fdw printer re-recognize my HP desktop computer on windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-recognized-on-my-printer/da0bee4b-8706-4b9d-9d5c-17446ae80024
  5. Network printer not recognized in Windows 10

Network printer not recognized in Windows 10: I have two Windows 10 workstations and a Canon Pixma printer on my home network. One workstation can detect the printer and the other cannot (although it did until about a week ago). Why would this be happening? I am 99% sure it is not the printer settings, but an OS...
  6. Printer not recognized

Printer not recognized: How do I install an old printer on a new Windows 10 ThinkPad? The printer is an HP LaserJet 2200. Windows can't find it, even when I tell it to search for an older printer....
  7. PC doesn't recognize wifi as a network adapter

PC doesn't recognize wifi as a network adapter: The other day when I was turning on my computer, I saw that it is not connected to the internet by wifi. I went to network settings and it seemed like computer thinks it doesn't support wifi, just wired internet. I opened device manager and there was no wifi under network...
  8. Windows 10 not recognizing network printers

Windows 10 not recognizing network printers: This is the problem: whenever I bring my laptop computer turned on (sleep mode or totally on) into my office, automatically detecting my workgroup at the office and connecting to it, and send a document to print, windows sends the message saying that the printer is offline,...
  9. Unable to connect network shared printer to my PC

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to connect network shared printer to my PC: I'm using windows 10 pro, trying to connect a shared printer to my PC from my workgroup. Another user can attach the printer via printer sharing resources in the workgroup. But I can't, Enable to browse shared printer PC name from my system. Kindly suggest....
  10. Photoshop CS4 doesn't recognize two of my network printers under W10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photoshop CS4 doesn't recognize two of my network printers under W10: I have recently installed Adobe Creative Suite 4 (CS4) under Windows 10. Photoshop within the suite doesn't recognize two of my four network printers, which happen to be my best printers. This is purely a Photoshop thing, as Illustrator and InDesign within the suite do...