Windows 10: Network printer not recognize by my pc

Discus and support Network printer not recognize by my pc in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; HP Deskjet 2332 After updating from Windows 8 to Windows 10 my network printer is refusing to connect. When I go to printer settings and search... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AashimaKhan, Sep 25, 2020.

1. Network printer not recognize by my pc

HP Deskjet 2332

After updating from Windows 8 to Windows 10 my network printer is refusing to connect.

When I go to printer settings and search for available printer it doesn't shows up. I'm afraid if it's compatible with new windows or not.

:)

AashimaKhan, Sep 25, 2020

2. Network Printer NOT RECOGNIZED!

Hi Laura,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• Is your printer is connected to wired or wireless network?

• Are you able to view your printer on your network location?
    I would suggest you to try running Printer troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the
      Search
      area on the taskbar.

• Click on View all on the left panel of the Troubleshooting Windows.

• Select Printer.

• Follow the on screen instruction.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Sep 25, 2020
  3. Nailezs Win User
    networking a printer

when networking a printer does it have to be connected to the router or can it be connected to a pc and be networked thru the pc?

Nailezs, Sep 25, 2020
  4. Network printer not recognize by my pc

networking a printer

true ive done it at my courses *Smile Network printer not recognize by my pc :)
    so you just have to connect it to the pc and that one should be connected with the network *Smile Network printer not recognize by my pc :)

DreamSeller, Sep 25, 2020
Thema:

Network printer not recognize by my pc

1. Network printer not recognize by my pc - Similar Threads - Network printer recognize

2. Why my printer doesn't recognize PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my printer doesn't recognize PC?: Today I tried using the scan function, printer says not connected to PC. Connected it to new router/network. Put the CD in again and installed HP Smart. All to no avail, yet I can print a screen from my PC. I have not tried the fax as of yet. I THOUGHT this was easy, but not...
  3. Why my printer doesn't recognize PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why my printer doesn't recognize PC?: Today I tried using the scan function, printer says not connected to PC. Connected it to new router/network. Put the CD in again and installed HP Smart. All to no avail, yet I can print a screen from my PC. I have not tried the fax as of yet. I THOUGHT this was easy, but not...
  4. Network printer online, but is not recognized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network printer online, but is not recognized: I have a Cannon network laser printer and have verified that it is on line and connected to the network. I am unable to print from any program, it says when it does that the "Print Spooler is not running, however when I go to the services it shows that the spooler is running....
  5. Network printer online, but is not recognized

Network printer online, but is not recognized: I have a Cannon network laser printer and have verified that it is on line and connected to the network. I am unable to print from any program, it says when it does that the "Print Spooler is not running, however when I go to the services it shows that the spooler is running....
  6. The network shows my PRINTER as a PC

The network shows my PRINTER as a PC: When I try to connect to my pc from my Laptop, the network shows my PRINTER as a PC and also as a printer, But the PC does not show up on the network,? How can I fix that?...
  7. The network shows my PRINTER as a PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The network shows my PRINTER as a PC: When I try to connect to my pc from my Laptop, the network shows my PRINTER as a PC and also as a printer, But the PC does not show up on the network,? How can I fix that?...
  8. My PC Can't Recognize my Printer.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My PC Can't Recognize my Printer.: Hi. I use Windows 10 Pro now. someday i have to print some of document so i connect my printerthat have also scanner and power on. but my printer not recognize in pc. that show only scanner. so i re-installed driver,software and even Windows. but my problem not solve. i need...
  9. Network printer not recognized in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network printer not recognized in Windows 10: I have two Windows 10 workstations and a Canon Pixma printer on my home network. One workstation can detect the printer and the other cannot (although it did until about a week ago). Why would this be happening? I am 99% sure it is not the printer settings, but an OS...
  10. Windows 10 not recognizing network printers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 not recognizing network printers: This is the problem: whenever I bring my laptop computer turned on (sleep mode or totally on) into my office, automatically detecting my workgroup at the office and connecting to it, and send a document to print, windows sends the message saying that the printer is offline,...