Windows 10: NETWORK PRINTER

Discus and support NETWORK PRINTER in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; THE PRINTER IS CONNECTED BUT IS OFFLINE? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/network-printer/7bd6ee9d-2a3f-4f46-ba2e-76d226281c3b Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by danielHOFMANN-743, Dec 6, 2018.

1. NETWORK PRINTER

THE PRINTER IS CONNECTED BUT IS OFFLINE?

:)

danielHOFMANN-743, Dec 6, 2018
  2. Boatvan Win User

Did our Epson printer get hacked?

Another question, is this on a home network or a work network? The steps @eidairaman1 listed are always a good first step. If this is on a work network you manage, I'd be much more concerned than the home one. It is possible someone is screwing with you, but malware could also be the culprit.

Boatvan, Dec 6, 2018
  3. Network Printer NOT RECOGNIZED!

Hi Laura,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• Is your printer is connected to wired or wireless network?

• Are you able to view your printer on your network location?
    I would suggest you to try running Printer troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the
      Search
      area on the taskbar.

• Click on View all on the left panel of the Troubleshooting Windows.

• Select Printer.

• Follow the on screen instruction.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Dec 6, 2018
  4. BobBarr Win User

NETWORK PRINTER

networking a printer

It can be networked through the computer through control panel settings<view installed printers<your printer< share this printer I think is simple way someone else correct me if I'm wrong. Once you do that try connecting on your other comps by adding printer over network.

BobBarr, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

NETWORK PRINTER

1. NETWORK PRINTER - Similar Threads - NETWORK PRINTER

2. How to prevent Win 10 auto mess with network printers?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to prevent Win 10 auto mess with network printers?: Hi, I have really enough and it is eating my nerves, Windows 10 Pro automatic network device discovery. I keep turning it OFF either localy under Network --> Advanced Sharing options --> Local netowork --> Network discovery OFF or via GPO Group Policy in domain, but it...
  3. Unable to turn on file and printer sharing on guest or public network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to turn on file and printer sharing on guest or public network: I'm trying to turn on File and Printer Sharing on the Guest or Public Network but whenever I save the changes the status returns to "Turn off" as shown in the attached screenshot. Thanks for any hints. [img] 153399
  4. Unable to connect a Network Printer

Unable to connect a Network Printer: This Dell 8000 is hard wired to the router and so is the HP 5745 printer. The Dell 8000 PC cannot print a test page or any documents. Another PC and an iphone connected via WiFi to the router are both able to print document and test pages. All devices have printed without...
  5. Add Network Printer Error #64

Add Network Printer Error #64: [ATTACH] Any idea about the Error Code #64 ? [moved from German forums] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-network-printer-error-64/ad1bca6c-878a-4edd-a95c-305e4df8f19e
  6. Unable to connect network printer

Unable to connect network printer: I've recently moved to new internet provider centurylink using modem/router Zyxel c3000z. I have tried and true Dell 1700n network printer that was previously ethernet connected to router and it worked great! Now it will not install. I have tried multiple ethernet ports on...
  7. Wifi Printer gets dhcp ip address from a different network

Wifi Printer gets dhcp ip address from a different network: My wireless printer has been working for several years on my home network. Recently, I’ve been unable to print to it. The printer shows as offline in settings. The wifi light on the printer is on solid which indicates it is connected to a network. A wireless network test...
  8. Unwanted/not requested IP Address changes on network-connected HP MFP Printer.

Unwanted/not requested IP Address changes on network-connected HP MFP Printer.: Often, about once a month, I come across a strange network issue. My HP Multi-Function Printer is connected to my home network, as well as my HP Pavilion desktop PC running Windows 10. Every so often the printer is shown on my PC as "Offline". It isn't. What a hiccup does is...
  9. Having trouble with network printers suddenly disconnecting.

Having trouble with network printers suddenly disconnecting.: I work for a small business that has 6 printers connected to our network, 2 are connected directly into the network while the other 4 are connected by USB and shared to the network by the computer they are plugged into. I am the unofficial tech expert of my business, and have...
  10. Printer shows as a computer on my WiFi network

Printer shows as a computer on my WiFi network: Control panel shows two computers on my network. The one identified BRW008..... is my Brother wifi printer. The printer also shows correctly as a printer. Why is this? [ATTACH]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. printer networking does not work