Windows 10: Network printing issues

Discus and support Network printing issues in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello all, I have a HP 7500 wireless printer that gives us endless printing issues. The most common are that pages can take an hour to print and that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Stabes, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Stabes Win User

Network printing issues

Hello all,

I have a HP 7500 wireless printer that gives us endless printing issues. The most common are that pages can take an hour to print and that only the first page of a multi page document will print and the rest is ignored. This happens from four Win10 machines connected to the printer. The only way to get it fired up again is either to reboot the computer or unplug the printer and fire it up again - at which point it will print one sheet, and then it just stops again.

I have explored the HP user groups and come up with nothing. Any help appreciated.

Thanks,

Martin

:)

Stabes, Sep 9, 2019

2. Printing issues

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• How are you trying to print?

• Have you tried printing from a different application and checked?
    I suggest you to run Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter.
    Follow these steps to run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Printer.
    • Follow the on-screen instruction to run the troubleshooter.
    Also, I suggest you to install the latest chipset and printer drivers from manufacturer website and check if it fixes the issue.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Sep 9, 2019
  3. Unable to print to a network printer when connected to both wireless and wired networks

Hi Eileen,

• As far as i'm aware nothing has changed
    • i have only tried to send test pages to the network printer so im assuming so yes
    • wireless printer works fine when connected to both networks. However the wifi doesn't connect auto when an Ethernet connection is established this has to be manually connected.
    I have tried the following:

• updated the print driver
    • changed the network port it was plugged into
    • ran windows updates
    • configured with a static
    • changed the wifi and Ethernet priority
    I will run through the trouble shoot steps as suggest and come back to you.

FYI - he has a number of extenders dotted around, a collegue mentioned it could be a subnet issue?

thanks, Ben

BenDavies12333, Sep 9, 2019
  4. Gino Des Win User

Network printing issues

Issues with network adapters

Hi Alfonso,

To resolve this issue, we suggest that you run the Network troubleshooter when you switch from WiFi to Ethernet connection. The Network troubleshooter can help diagnose and fix common connection problems including clearing the network cache to obtain a new
    IP from the new network. Kindly follow the steps below:

• In the search box on the taskbar, type Identify and repair network problems, and then select
      Identify and repair network problems from the list of results.
    • Follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if that fixes the problem.

If the issue persists, kindly try the troubleshooting steps on the following link:

Fix network connection issues in Windows 10

We recommend that you try the steps on the Update the network adapter driver,
    Run the Network troubleshooter followed by networking commands, and Use network reset to reinstall network devices sections.

Let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Gino Des, Sep 9, 2019
Thema:

Network printing issues

1. Network printing issues - Similar Threads - Network printing issues

2. Windows 10 shared network printing issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 shared network printing issues: Since this September 2021 due to many unwanted so called quality updates it's very difficult to print to a shared network printer. Though I disable the updates it still manages to install the updates. Every day I have to uninstall the latest quality updates and then am able...
  3. Windows 10 shared network printing issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 shared network printing issues: Since this September 2021 due to many unwanted so called quality updates it's very difficult to print to a shared network printer. Though I disable the updates it still manages to install the updates. Every day I have to uninstall the latest quality updates and then am able...
  4. Windows 10 shared network printing issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Network printing issues from a single user all others on network can print

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network printing issues from a single user all others on network can print: Hi,We have one of our employees who continues to have printing issues to the same printer on the same network as other employees who print just fine. The setting for network connections appear to be fine and the PC is using the correct port to print from. Documents get sent...
  6. Network printing issues from a single user all others on network can print

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Network printing issues from a single user all others on network can print: Hi,We have one of our employees who continues to have printing issues to the same printer on the same network as other employees who print just fine. The setting for network connections appear to be fine and the PC is using the correct port to print from. Documents get sent...
  7. Network printing issues from a single user all others on network can print

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Network printing

Network printing: I have a cannon ir1025/1024/1025 UFII LT network printer. Two Microsoft 10 workstation can print to it. I am attempting to connect a third. The third computer has two users. One can print to the printer and the second user cannot. Are they not using the same printer...
  9. network print nothing prints

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    network print nothing prints: I have network printer. I wanted to print documents from command prompt so I gave command net use LPT1 \\<machine>\<printer share> /yes to link up network printer with LPT1 then using print command print /d:LPT1 document.txt the printer pulls a paper, but it...
  10. Printing Issues

Printing Issues: Since upgrading to Windows 10 I can only print current page (not all or a given page range e.g. 1-3) whatever I request results in the current page only being printed - any suggestions? HP ProBook S Series / HP DeskJet 3050A Peter S. 31158