Windows 10: network printing win10

Discus and support network printing win10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; hi i'm trying to print to network printer but the system says it cant find it. saying printer is in error state. ive stopped and restarted print... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by steve3961ukk, Aug 24, 2018.

1. network printing win10

hi

i'm trying to print to network printer but the system says it cant find it. saying printer is in error state. ive stopped and restarted print spooler and cleared folder.

The network has been reset but I cant delete one PC and re-establish connection in hope it finds Epson r265 printer. I can still see and access shared folders for pics.

error ox00000709 comes up for printer.

Pulling my hair out

Steve

:)

steve3961ukk, Aug 24, 2018

2. Unable to print to a network printer when connected to both wireless and wired networks

Hi Eileen,

• As far as i'm aware nothing has changed
    • i have only tried to send test pages to the network printer so im assuming so yes
    • wireless printer works fine when connected to both networks. However the wifi doesn't connect auto when an Ethernet connection is established this has to be manually connected.
    I have tried the following:

• updated the print driver
    • changed the network port it was plugged into
    • ran windows updates
    • configured with a static
    • changed the wifi and Ethernet priority
    I will run through the trouble shoot steps as suggest and come back to you.

FYI - he has a number of extenders dotted around, a collegue mentioned it could be a subnet issue?

thanks, Ben

BenDavies12333, Aug 24, 2018
  3. Darshan J Win User
    Print Banner

Hi Terri,

Please help us with the below information to help you better.

• What is the make and model of your printer?
    • Is the computer is connected to any domain network?
    • Is the printer is connected locally with the system or shared printer through network?
    I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• Open Devices and Printers.
    • Right-click the printer you want to manage, and then click Printer properties. If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
    • Disable banner sheet - in Printing Defaults (Advanced tab in printer properties).
    • Also uncheck "Enable advanced printing features".
    Please get back to us with the above information to help you further.

Darshan J, Aug 24, 2018
  4. network printing win10

Windows 10 Wireless Printing

I am on a wireless network and have tried printing to 3 different wireless printers connected to my network. I am unable to print to any of them. Our other laptop can print to all of them on the same network. Any suggestions?

MitchellTrager, Aug 24, 2018
Thema:

network printing win10

1. network printing win10 - Similar Threads - network printing win10

2. Network Shared Printing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network Shared Printing: Latest Windows Update broke shared network printing which was working. Tried deleting the printer on the remote device then tried to reinstall and was told Windows can't connect to the printer. Printer sharing is turned on. Any Ideas? Thanks....
  3. networking print problems.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    networking print problems.: test page failed to print. would you like to view the print troubleshooter for assistance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/networking-print-problems/7536c75b-d4cd-4670-a27b-7b7dd7c8dc72
  4. Network printing

Network printing: I have a cannon ir1025/1024/1025 UFII LT network printer. Two Microsoft 10 workstation can print to it. I am attempting to connect a third. The third computer has two users. One can print to the printer and the second user cannot. Are they not using the same printer...
  5. win10 networking

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    win10 networking: Happy New Year all! I have 2 desktop computers running win 10 home both connected to a Netgear router. Computer 1 is on a network called "network", computer 2 is on a called "Netgear". I can get computer 2 to view files on computer 1, but cannot get computer 1 to view...
  6. Win10 networks

Win10 networks: How do I delete all networks and start clean. I have three computer all running Win10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win10-networks/6b48aa52-6897-4521-89df-85c06c4f36d1
  7. Win10/Win7 Print Networking Problem

Win10/Win7 Print Networking Problem: I have a home network that was set up with all win7 machines and a HP LaserJet 4050 lpt printer attached to one of them. All machines had access thru the network to this one printer. I recently purchased a new win10 computer (Dell Precision 3630) to which I have attached the...
  8. Win10 Enterprise - Network Printing - Need Assistance to Print

Win10 Enterprise - Network Printing - Need Assistance to Print: I have submitted a few work tickets to our IT department to get this resolved to no avail. I am hoping someone here can provide me with the assistance needed to allow me to use our department printer. Some potentially useful details are: 1 - I see (2) instances of the...
  9. Win10 Mail will not print

in Browsers and Email
    Win10 Mail will not print: Win 10 Mail will not print an E-Mail. Win Live Mail 2012 will print an E Mail. My printers work.How do I get the printers to work with Win 10 Mail? JN 20962
  10. network print nothing prints

network print nothing prints: I have network printer. I wanted to print documents from command prompt so I gave command net use LPT1 \\<machine>\<printer share> /yes to link up network printer with LPT1 then using print command print /d:LPT1 document.txt the printer pulls a paper, but it...