Windows 10: NETWORK PROBLEM AFTER UPGRADATION, WORST SERVICE

Discus and support NETWORK PROBLEM AFTER UPGRADATION, WORST SERVICE in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; The WORST SERVICE of Microsoft After upgradation on WIN10 pro, unable to connect SHRAED PRINTER at server, the local network get corruptedIssue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Harishshetty1, Jan 14, 2022.

1. NETWORK PROBLEM AFTER UPGRADATION, WORST SERVICE

The WORST SERVICE of Microsoft After upgradation on WIN10 pro, unable to connect SHRAED PRINTER at server, the local network get corruptedIssue reported several time and the waiting time of ur service call is MIN 45 MIN TO UNLIMITTED the worst and worst ceo desk

:)

Harishshetty1, Jan 14, 2022

2. Network Adapter PROBLEM

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

First Verify if the WLAN service is started and set to automatic, if the WLAN service is stopped, I would suggest you to start the service and put it to automatic.

Step 1: Please follow the steps to
    start the WLAN service.

• Click on Start, type in services.msc
      and press Enter.

• Select WLAN Autoconfig from the list, Right click
      properties.

• Change the startup type to Automatic.

• Click on Start button.

• Click on Apply, Ok.
    Restart the computer and verify if it works.

Also check if all the dependencies are also running. Try the steps to check Dependencies.

• Right-click on WLAN Autoconfig and select Properties.

• Click on Dependencies, you will find all the dependency services under box labeled this service depends on the following system components.
    Step 2: Run an inbuilt Network troubleshooter.

• Press Windows + X key and select
      Control Panel.

• Type troubleshooting and select troubleshooting.

• Click on view all on the left pane and select
      Network adapter.

• Follow the on-screen steps and check.
    I would also suggest you to check with the below link to check how to resolve wireless problems.

Refer:
    Wired and wireless network problems

Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jan 14, 2022
  3. MrMan Win User
    Frequent disconnects from network

HI,

firstly many thanks for taking the time to reply. I have done as suggested and performed a clean boot. After the computer restated the network was working for about a couple of minutes before disappearing. I'm not sure what the next step should be as it would seem that none of the non-essential services is causing the problem.

MrMan, Jan 14, 2022
  4. NETWORK PROBLEM AFTER UPGRADATION, WORST SERVICE

windows 8.1 upgraded to win-10: problem missing protocol, no network connectivity needs to update windows defender

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in connecting the device to internet after upgrading to Windows 10.
    Now that you have me with you let me take care of this.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Are you using wired/ wireless internet connection?
    • What is the complete error message/ error code of this issue?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue?

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted/ missing network adapter drivers. Try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run Network Adapter troubleshooter

Network Adapter troubleshooter find and fix the problems with wireless and other Network Adapter.

• Click on Start; in the start search type
      Troubleshooter and hit Enter.
    • In the left pane, click on View all.
    • Click on Network Adapter Troubleshooter.
    • Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

If the issue still persists then,

Step 2: Run Internet Connection Troubleshooter

Internet Connection Troubleshooter
    find and fix the problems with connecting to the internet or to websites.

• Click on Start; in the start search type
      Troubleshooter and hit Enter.
    • In the left pane, click on View all.
    • Click on Internet Connection Troubleshooter.
    • Select Advance and click on
      Run as Administrator
    • Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Step 3: Check the following services are enabled.

• Press Windows Key + R on the keyboard and type
      services.msc, Services window gets opened.
    • Check if these services are enabled:

- TCP/IP NetBIOS Helper service

- Wireless lan

- DHCP

- DNS Client

- Function Discovery Resource Publication

- SSDP Discovery - UPnP Device Host
    3. To start the service and set it to automatic, follow these steps:

• Right-click each of the services listed above and click on Properties.

• Click the General tab, and then, next to Startup type, select Automatic.

• Click Apply, and then click Start.
    Restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

Step 4: I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps mentioned the Microsoft article and check if it helps.

Fix network connection issues

Hope it helps. Try the steps mentioned and update us the status of this issue with the required information for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 14, 2022
Thema:

NETWORK PROBLEM AFTER UPGRADATION, WORST SERVICE

1. NETWORK PROBLEM AFTER UPGRADATION, WORST SERVICE - Similar Threads - NETWORK PROBLEM UPGRADATION

2. Worst customer service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Worst customer service: You folks have the worst customer service that I have seen and that is saying something. I have called 5 times to make a change in our church MS 365 subscription to go to non-profit status. I am told we will receive a call back and I never receive it. Just waiting for calls...
  3. Worst customer service

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Worst customer service: You folks have the worst customer service that I have seen and that is saying something. I have called 5 times to make a change in our church MS 365 subscription to go to non-profit status. I am told we will receive a call back and I never receive it. Just waiting for calls...
  4. Worst customer service experience ever

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Worst customer service experience ever: My account got locked for violating the terms of service. I'm not sure what I did but I promise you, I wasn't trying to break the rules. I may have been hacked and surprisingly, I was able to reset the password without an act of congress. So, I called the customer service...
  5. Worst customer service experience ever

Worst customer service experience ever: My account got locked for violating the terms of service. I'm not sure what I did but I promise you, I wasn't trying to break the rules. I may have been hacked and surprisingly, I was able to reset the password without an act of congress. So, I called the customer service...
  6. "Service Host: Network Service" problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Service Host: Network Service" problem: Why is this using so much network? The highest usage was 17mbps. Can I end task? I tried all internet solutions like turning off delivery optimization, some stuffs using group policy etc. but none of them actually works. Also, this thing never stops using resources, I got no...
  7. "Service Host: Network Service" problem

"Service Host: Network Service" problem: Why is this using so much network? The highest usage was 17mbps. Can I end task? I tried all internet solutions like turning off delivery optimization, some stuffs using group policy etc. but none of them actually works. Also, this thing never stops using resources, I got no...
  8. NETWORK PROBLEM AFTER UPGRADATION, WORST SERVICE

NETWORK PROBLEM AFTER UPGRADATION, WORST SERVICE: The WORST SERVICE of Microsoft After upgradation on WIN10 pro, unable to connect SHRAED PRINTER at server, the local network get corruptedIssue reported several time and the waiting time of ur service call is MIN 45 MIN TO UNLIMITTED the worst and worst ceo desk...
  9. NETWORK PROBLEM AFTER UPGRADATION, WORST SERVICE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NETWORK PROBLEM AFTER UPGRADATION, WORST SERVICE: The WORST SERVICE of Microsoft After upgradation on WIN10 pro, unable to connect SHRAED PRINTER at server, the local network get corruptedIssue reported several time and the waiting time of ur service call is MIN 45 MIN TO UNLIMITTED the worst and worst ceo desk...
  10. why microsoft is worst service provider?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    why microsoft is worst service provider?: i bought hp laptop with i5 processor in 2012. it was originally windows 8.1. than came windows 10. i upgraded it. PROBLEM STARTED: THE POINTER KEEPS ON MOVING TOP LEFT CORNER OF THE DISPLAY. TILL TODAY i talked with windows services, many times. they took control...