Windows 10: Network problem in Windows 10 pc

Discus and support Network problem in Windows 10 pc in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have a pc wich i built in 2012. It has worked fine over the Years. Suddenly this morning i noticed it was offline ( cable bound to internet). First... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/whooknoowz, Jan 20, 2020.

1. Network problem in Windows 10 pc

I have a pc wich i built in 2012. It has worked fine over the Years.

Suddenly this morning i noticed it was offline ( cable bound to internet). First thing i did was to restart the router. It did nothing, i checked the Wi-Fi on my cell and it worked fine.

So i came to the conclution that its something on the pc side that is causing the issue. I restarted the computer but it got stuck on the ”Windows restarting screen”.

I force reset it and it worked and booted to the regular screen and internet was Connected. However one hour later it was offline yet again.

Has anyone any ideas to what the problem may be?

submitted by /u/whooknoowz
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/whooknoowz, Jan 20, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 20, 2020
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jan 20, 2020
  4. Eric2139 Win User

Network problem in Windows 10 pc

How to Dump Networking Parameters?

Had a customer with this problem, they had a brand new Dell Optiplex 3050, with Windows 10 1709, and Realtek Gbit Family of lan adapters (wired connection). After much troubleshooting (many suggestions listed in the course of this thread), it turned out the PC needed a bios update. Among the updates listed on the dell website for bios version 1.52 (I flashed it with the latest 1.92) was "Update RealtekLOM".

LOM is "lan on motherboard" and the Realtek has flashable firmware.

One step for others having this issue is to check their computer manufacturer's website for "Lom" firmware updates for the particular network adapter - whether integrated or an add-in.

Eric2139, Jan 20, 2020
Thema:

Network problem in Windows 10 pc

1. Network problem in Windows 10 pc - Similar Threads - Network problem

2. I have a problem with An Unexpected Error Occurred in Network Connections Properties of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a problem with An Unexpected Error Occurred in Network Connections Properties of...: I can not access the proparties of my network, and every time: An Unexpected Error Occurred. message appear.I tried uninstall and install the drivers I tried to use the cmd for "netsh int ipv4 reset reset.log" and "netsh int ipv6 reset reset.log"I'm so afraid my PC is...
  3. I have a problem with An Unexpected Error Occurred in Network Connections Properties of...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a problem with An Unexpected Error Occurred in Network Connections Properties of...: I can not access the proparties of my network, and every time: An Unexpected Error Occurred. message appear.I tried uninstall and install the drivers I tried to use the cmd for "netsh int ipv4 reset reset.log" and "netsh int ipv6 reset reset.log"I'm so afraid my PC is...
  4. I have a problem with An Unexpected Error Occurred in Network Connections Properties of...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Having a problem where when i connect to a wifi network from my pc, it lets me connect to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having a problem where when i connect to a wifi network from my pc, it lets me connect to...: Kindly help ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-a-problem-where-when-i-connect-to-a-wifi/a37ad551-939a-4011-b0dd-3fab8d720e21
  6. Having a problem where when i connect to a wifi network from my pc, it lets me connect to...

Having a problem where when i connect to a wifi network from my pc, it lets me connect to...: Kindly help ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-a-problem-where-when-i-connect-to-a-wifi/a37ad551-939a-4011-b0dd-3fab8d720e21
  7. I have problem with my network device list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have problem with my network device list: My network device list has a problem.Configure gigabit ethernet device parameters https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-problem-with-my-network-device-list/19fff29f-d7d4-4c92-a1a8-adce2b6c8722
  8. I have problem with my network device list

I have problem with my network device list: My network device list has a problem.Configure gigabit ethernet device parameters https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-problem-with-my-network-device-list/19fff29f-d7d4-4c92-a1a8-adce2b6c8722
  9. I have problem with my network device list

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. Problems with High network usage by service host : Network service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with High network usage by service host : Network service: Hi, Ive been having the problem with Service Host : Network Service, in which its using far too much network, up to 16 - 20 Mbps in some instances, as can be seen in this screenshot Okay it wont let me add screenshots for some reason, but its still high usage. I have disabled...