Windows 10: Network problem

Discus and support Network problem in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have 5 computers on a home network. The are ACER that's is brand Bravo, Charlie, Delta and HPlaptop1 Acer is an ACER Aspire X model The rest of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DJMichaelBurke, Jul 8, 2020.

1. Network problem

I have 5 computers on a home network. The are ACER that's is brand Bravo, Charlie, Delta and HPlaptop1

Acer is an ACER Aspire X model The rest of the computers are Hewlett Packard running Windows 10 except for DELTA is still running Windows XP. Delta is not the problem ACER computer, is the primary computer in the networking environment. Acer computer sees Bravo Computer but does not allow access to it. It sees Charlie computer and gets to it fine. It does not even see the laptop which is connected to the same network but is wireless.
    Acer computer connects to the internet just fine, in fact, I'm using it to type this. When I try to connect to Bravo Computer from Acer Computer I get a message saying Can not access Bravo computer and then it give me some excuse.
    This is how the environment is supposed to look when I click the network icon on my desktop

ACER - Bravo - Charlie - Delta - HPlaptop1 The goal is to get each of these computers talking to each other back and forth each way.
    At this time, Acer does not see itself in the network environment and it's supposed to be there. It sees Bravo but can't access it . It can connect to Charlie, but it does not see the laptop. The Connection except for the laptop is Ethernet.

Please note that ALL settings have been set for sharing
    At this time BRAVO does see itself, it can access Charlie but does not see Acer , Delta or the laptop.
    Charlie does see itself, and it can access Bravo. It does not see Delta, Acer or the laptop.

There appears to be no way to fix the problem, I have paid IT support, I have spent countless hours on the phone trying to resolve this and am of the belief it just can not be solved. I'm at my wit's end. Could there be anyone that could help? This is INTRANET.

:)

DJMichaelBurke, Jul 8, 2020

2. Network Adapter PROBLEM

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

First Verify if the WLAN service is started and set to automatic, if the WLAN service is stopped, I would suggest you to start the service and put it to automatic.

Step 1: Please follow the steps to
    start the WLAN service.

• Click on Start, type in services.msc
      and press Enter.

• Select WLAN Autoconfig from the list, Right click
      properties.

• Change the startup type to Automatic.

• Click on Start button.

• Click on Apply, Ok.
    Restart the computer and verify if it works.

Also check if all the dependencies are also running. Try the steps to check Dependencies.

• Right-click on WLAN Autoconfig and select Properties.

• Click on Dependencies, you will find all the dependency services under box labeled this service depends on the following system components.
    Step 2: Run an inbuilt Network troubleshooter.

• Press Windows + X key and select
      Control Panel.

• Type troubleshooting and select troubleshooting.

• Click on view all on the left pane and select
      Network adapter.

• Follow the on-screen steps and check.
    I would also suggest you to check with the below link to check how to resolve wireless problems.

Refer:
    Wired and wireless network problems

Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jul 8, 2020
  3. Network problem

Hi Aslam,

We would like to know more about this concern. Please answer the following questions:

• Are you connecting via wired or wireless?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done?
    • Did you make any changes on the computer before you encountered this issue?
    • Are you experiencing this issue using a different device?

In the meantime, we suggest that you check this
    link
    and follow the steps provided on how to fix network connection issue in Windows 10.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Charianne Per, Jul 8, 2020
  4. John Fer Win User

Network problem

Windows 10 Networking Issue: After Windows Reset I can connect to network but no internet

Thank you for the update. For us not to repeat the troubleshooting steps you've already performed, could you tell us the troubleshooting steps that you've already performed?

Also, we suggest trying to run the Network troubleshooter to help with your issue. To do that, follow the steps below:

• Type Network troubleshooter in the Cortana search box.
    • Then select Identify and repair network problems.
    • Follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if it fixes the problem.

Get back to us and give us an update.

John Fer, Jul 8, 2020
Thema:

Network problem

1. Network problem - Similar Threads - Network problem

2. I have problem with my network device list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have problem with my network device list: My network device list has a problem.Configure gigabit ethernet device parameters https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-problem-with-my-network-device-list/19fff29f-d7d4-4c92-a1a8-adce2b6c8722
  3. I have problem with my network device list

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have problem with my network device list: My network device list has a problem.Configure gigabit ethernet device parameters https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-problem-with-my-network-device-list/19fff29f-d7d4-4c92-a1a8-adce2b6c8722
  4. I have problem with my network device list

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Problems with High network usage by service host : Network service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with High network usage by service host : Network service: Hi, Ive been having the problem with Service Host : Network Service, in which its using far too much network, up to 16 - 20 Mbps in some instances, as can be seen in this screenshot Okay it wont let me add screenshots for some reason, but its still high usage. I have disabled...
  6. Problems with High network usage by service host : Network service

Problems with High network usage by service host : Network service: Hi, Ive been having the problem with Service Host : Network Service, in which its using far too much network, up to 16 - 20 Mbps in some instances, as can be seen in this screenshot Okay it wont let me add screenshots for some reason, but its still high usage. I have disabled...
  7. Problem with WiFi networks not showing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with WiFi networks not showing up: I have diagnosed the problem but I am unsure how to fix it, my Realtek 8822BE Wireless LAN 802.11ac PCI-E NIC has an issue. The device status shows: 'This device cannot start. Code 10 {Operation Failed}The requested operation was unsuccessful}'I found the issue using device...
  8. Problem with WiFi networks not showing up

Problem with WiFi networks not showing up: I have diagnosed the problem but I am unsure how to fix it, my Realtek 8822BE Wireless LAN 802.11ac PCI-E NIC has an issue. The device status shows: 'This device cannot start. Code 10 {Operation Failed}The requested operation was unsuccessful}'I found the issue using device...
  9. Problem with WiFi networks not showing up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. No internet, secured. Local network only problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No internet, secured. Local network only problem: I tried everything on this forum. I still have internet connection problem.Window 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-internet-secured-local-network-only-problem/98c712e6-4050-428c-b307-857dbb87512e