Windows 10: network problem

Discus and support network problem in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I updated the windows 10 on my hp ProBook6570b and aftermath the cellular network is missing. That is to say that I cant access the mobile... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by YAW FRIMPONG-MANSODANQUAH, Sep 23, 2020.

1. network problem

Hello, I updated the windows 10 on my hp ProBook6570b and aftermath the cellular network is missing. That is to say that I cant access the mobile network

:)

YAW FRIMPONG-MANSODANQUAH, Sep 23, 2020

2. Network Adapter PROBLEM

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

First Verify if the WLAN service is started and set to automatic, if the WLAN service is stopped, I would suggest you to start the service and put it to automatic.

Step 1: Please follow the steps to
    start the WLAN service.

• Click on Start, type in services.msc
      and press Enter.

• Select WLAN Autoconfig from the list, Right click
      properties.

• Change the startup type to Automatic.

• Click on Start button.

• Click on Apply, Ok.
    Restart the computer and verify if it works.

Also check if all the dependencies are also running. Try the steps to check Dependencies.

• Right-click on WLAN Autoconfig and select Properties.

• Click on Dependencies, you will find all the dependency services under box labeled this service depends on the following system components.
    Step 2: Run an inbuilt Network troubleshooter.

• Press Windows + X key and select
      Control Panel.

• Type troubleshooting and select troubleshooting.

• Click on view all on the left pane and select
      Network adapter.

• Follow the on-screen steps and check.
    I would also suggest you to check with the below link to check how to resolve wireless problems.

Refer:
    Wired and wireless network problems

Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Sep 23, 2020
  3. Network problem

Hi Aslam,

We would like to know more about this concern. Please answer the following questions:

• Are you connecting via wired or wireless?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done?
    • Did you make any changes on the computer before you encountered this issue?
    • Are you experiencing this issue using a different device?

In the meantime, we suggest that you check this
    link
    and follow the steps provided on how to fix network connection issue in Windows 10.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Charianne Per, Sep 23, 2020
  4. John Fer Win User

network problem

Windows 10 Networking Issue: After Windows Reset I can connect to network but no internet

Thank you for the update. For us not to repeat the troubleshooting steps you've already performed, could you tell us the troubleshooting steps that you've already performed?

Also, we suggest trying to run the Network troubleshooter to help with your issue. To do that, follow the steps below:

• Type Network troubleshooter in the Cortana search box.
    • Then select Identify and repair network problems.
    • Follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if it fixes the problem.

Get back to us and give us an update.

John Fer, Sep 23, 2020
Thema:

network problem

1. network problem - Similar Threads - network problem

2. Windows 10 Networking / WiFi Problems

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Networking / WiFi Problems: Hi everyone, I have this really weird problem. My WiFi network speed is incredibly slow. My PC sits next to a Mac and that Mac has absolutely no speed issues whatsoever. I can easily get 150 Mb/s consistently. Since updating my PC, about two weeks ago, I have a consistent...
  3. Networking Server Problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Networking Server Problem: Had to replace corrupt OS with new Windows 10. All OK but my smart TV Sony Bravia now cannot access PC server, All streaming options etc as per previous. Can still access internet and cast folders/files to TV and TV recognizes my PC on the network but fails to access server...
  4. Multiple problems involving network adapter after restart

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Multiple problems involving network adapter after restart: I had a program running that crashed and could not exit into task manager. Having had task manager and the program opened, I tried resetting the computer. Now, there are a multitude of problems following this restart. 1. The wifi does not connect by default and only...
  5. Qualcomm Atheros AR956x Wireless Network Adapter problem on Windows 10 1903

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Qualcomm Atheros AR956x Wireless Network Adapter problem on Windows 10 1903: Hey folks! I have a problem with my WiFi adapter When I turn on my laptop, the WiFi is working properly and has strong internet access because I use my laptop beside my router, but when I use internet for any purpose, WiFi adapter reads "No internet, secured" although I...
  6. Noob network problems / question (nDisplay)

Noob network problems / question (nDisplay): Hi folks, I really am a networking noob, sorry 'bout that. At the moment i'm trying to get nDisplay (Unreal Engine) working on two computers. I've set up a network and have logged into an admin account with the exact same name / password on both computers. The problem...
  7. Problem sharing files and Network Credentials error

Problem sharing files and Network Credentials error: Hello, I'm a new forum member and I could use some help solving some win 10 problems regarding sharing files and a persistent Network credentials expired password and incorrect password errors. I have a new Acer Nitro-5 laptop with a i5, 8 gb, GeForce GTX 1650 using...
  8. Windows 10 Update 2004 - Problems with Network Shares and Windows Explorer accepts every...

Windows 10 Update 2004 - Problems with Network Shares and Windows Explorer accepts every...: Hello Community, after the 2004 update I'm not able to see my shares with my user. No security options were changed and from a different PC I can see every share. Example: \\Server01 No Share ist listed but there are different Shares, I can access to this if I write...
  9. Huge Network Problem

Huge Network Problem: ok so my internet usually drops out sometimes so yesterday I thought it would be a good idea to look at some tutorials on yt to see how to fix it and one of them said to uninstall the network wifi adapter then restart the computer i did it a couple of times nothing so I did...
  10. Having problems with personal network, but no issues with public networks whatsoever.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having problems with personal network, but no issues with public networks whatsoever.: Ive been experiencing big issues with my internet these past few days, and I decided to troubleshoot. I found that I had no lag on public networks such as my school network. I also found that I only had issues with my personal network, but the speeds aren't slow, and I tested...