Windows 10: network problems... again

Discus and support network problems... again in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Since upgrading both my computers to build 18362.356... my secondary computer cannot connect to my network drive, it connected before and nothing has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Jack Smook, Sep 12, 2019.

1. network problems... again

Since upgrading both my computers to build 18362.356... my secondary computer cannot connect to my network drive, it connected before and nothing has changed... I keep getting a 'the network path was not found' error message... it shows up on the left side of 'network' but not in the main window. The network path is correct.

:)

Jack Smook, Sep 12, 2019

2. Network Adapter PROBLEM

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

First Verify if the WLAN service is started and set to automatic, if the WLAN service is stopped, I would suggest you to start the service and put it to automatic.

Step 1: Please follow the steps to
    start the WLAN service.

• Click on Start, type in services.msc
      and press Enter.

• Select WLAN Autoconfig from the list, Right click
      properties.

• Change the startup type to Automatic.

• Click on Start button.

• Click on Apply, Ok.
    Restart the computer and verify if it works.

Also check if all the dependencies are also running. Try the steps to check Dependencies.

• Right-click on WLAN Autoconfig and select Properties.

• Click on Dependencies, you will find all the dependency services under box labeled this service depends on the following system components.
    Step 2: Run an inbuilt Network troubleshooter.

• Press Windows + X key and select
      Control Panel.

• Type troubleshooting and select troubleshooting.

• Click on view all on the left pane and select
      Network adapter.

• Follow the on-screen steps and check.
    I would also suggest you to check with the below link to check how to resolve wireless problems.

Refer:
    Wired and wireless network problems

Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Sep 12, 2019
  3. Network problem

Hi Aslam,

We would like to know more about this concern. Please answer the following questions:

• Are you connecting via wired or wireless?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done?
    • Did you make any changes on the computer before you encountered this issue?
    • Are you experiencing this issue using a different device?

In the meantime, we suggest that you check this
    link
    and follow the steps provided on how to fix network connection issue in Windows 10.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Charianne Per, Sep 12, 2019
  4. John Fer Win User

network problems... again

Windows 10 Networking Issue: After Windows Reset I can connect to network but no internet

Thank you for the update. For us not to repeat the troubleshooting steps you've already performed, could you tell us the troubleshooting steps that you've already performed?

Also, we suggest trying to run the Network troubleshooter to help with your issue. To do that, follow the steps below:

• Type Network troubleshooter in the Cortana search box.
    • Then select Identify and repair network problems.
    • Follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if it fixes the problem.

Get back to us and give us an update.

John Fer, Sep 12, 2019
Thema:

network problems... again

1. network problems... again - Similar Threads - network problems again

2. Troubleshoot network again and again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Troubleshoot network again and again: Whenever I need an internet connection badly, WiFi gets disconnected automatically, and when I check available wifi, it shows none!! So, I mostly troubleshoot the network and get connected, but after 10 mins, the same thing gets repeated. I googled this issue I face, but most...
  3. Troubleshoot network again and again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Troubleshoot network again and again: Whenever I need an internet connection badly, WiFi gets disconnected automatically, and when I check available wifi, it shows none!! So, I mostly troubleshoot the network and get connected, but after 10 mins, the same thing gets repeated. I googled this issue I face, but most...
  4. Troubleshoot network again and again

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Windows 10-v1909 Network Printer Problems ... again

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10-v1909 Network Printer Problems ... again: We are having issues printing from Windows 10 Pro-v1909 64b to a network-attached printer from multiple devices. Onevery device with printing issues, the following is true: ENVIRONMENT: Windows 10 Pro v 1909 DRIVER: v4 Win 8-10 06/21/2006 installed 01/14/2020...
  6. Network disconnection again and again.

Network disconnection again and again.: Hi! Vansh here. I need a bit of help. My PC, since it has come from physical repair (Windows 10 was also reinstalled from the backup point, by the way), has been facing a lot of connectivity issues, as soon as I connect to the internet, it disconnects. If I try connecting to...
  7. Networking Notworking .. Again

Networking Notworking .. Again: I am really tired of Win 10 networking falling apart. I have an incredibly simple setup yet for some reason about every six months it just totally fails. I have three PC's. A B C. They could all see each other and all transfer files. I installed Windows 10 Pro on two of...
  8. Networking woes again !!!!

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Networking woes again !!!!: Hi there Why can't Windows Networking just be like Linux - nice GUI to configure SAMBA (or even use S.W.A.T), click on shares and it's done and works every time !!!!. Strange scenario now with HYPER-V HOST OS (W10) can access REAL W8.1 machine, and W10 VM running on...
  9. Networking woes again (W10)

Networking woes again (W10): Hi there Networking connectivity seems to get broken every so often -- I have shares on two W10 machines (Local accounts) that connect just fine. If I come back to the computer say 45 mins later I get the computers can see each other but cannot connect to the shares ---...
  10. Windows Networking woues again

Windows Networking woues again: Hi there This problem went away for ages -- now it's back again Can't connect to NAS unless I connect via IP address -- the NAS is pingable both via computer name and ip address and can connect - but I can't see the computer in Network !!! [img] Windows networking...