Windows 10: Network Problems in windows 10

Discus and support Network Problems in windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I tried to use my college wifi which is only for registered devices on my phone. For that i had to copy my laptop's Mac and so i rooted my phone and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RutviKK, Dec 12, 2018.

1. RutviKK Win User

Network Problems in windows 10

I tried to use my college wifi which is only for registered devices on my phone. For that i had to copy my laptop's Mac and so i rooted my phone and copied its mac on my OnePlus 3t. Now even after resetting both devices the problems that came along with changing the mac are not gone. Reset did solve some problems for a day but next day was just as bad. I've tried whatever fixes i could find on the internet but nothing seems to work as no one else had this type of bug ever. Could be a windows problem as i did update my pc when the problems seem to have been started. The problems include: 1) Couldn't connect to vpn on any network. 2) Couldn't connect to mobile hotspot (of any phone) sometimes and sometimes my pc says connected and phone keeps switching between 1 device connected/No Device connected at a high rate. Still no vpn = No fortnite here.

Help!

Tried reinstalling, uninstalling, updating the network drivers but didn't do much. Sometimes when i try to connect to college wifi my pc restarts the network drivers (each networks vanish and ethwreth not connected logo comes and then again wifi networks come).

Hard reset doesn't solve.

Resetting Network solves only the Frequent 'Cant connect to this wifi', the problem which is present from the day 1.

Laptop is 3 mos old Lenovo Legion Y520,

i7 7th gen.

Contacting service providers is a tough thing because the closest i am to 1 is 200 miles and i cant just go there and come back here to face the same problems again. And go there again... because this problem seems to go away for sometime and come back again crashing into my gaming life. please.......

HELP!

ENEMIES AHEAD!

GET ME TO GAMING ZONE!

lol

:)

RutviKK, Dec 12, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 12, 2018
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Dec 12, 2018
  4. Network Problems in windows 10

Network problem

Hi Aslam,

We would like to know more about this concern. Please answer the following questions:

• Are you connecting via wired or wireless?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done?
    • Did you make any changes on the computer before you encountered this issue?
    • Are you experiencing this issue using a different device?

In the meantime, we suggest that you check this
    link
    and follow the steps provided on how to fix network connection issue in Windows 10.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Charianne Per, Dec 12, 2018
Thema:

Network Problems in windows 10

1. Network Problems in windows 10 - Similar Threads - Network Problems

2. Network lag spike problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network lag spike problems: Network has been having huge lag spikes as of recent my ping in certain games before was 10-30 now it can be 60-200 i really don know what to do it just started a couple days ago randomly out of nowhere i feel like ive tried everything and im running out of ideas can somebody...
  3. Network lag spike problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network lag spike problems: Network has been having huge lag spikes as of recent my ping in certain games before was 10-30 now it can be 60-200 i really don know what to do it just started a couple days ago randomly out of nowhere i feel like ive tried everything and im running out of ideas can somebody...
  4. I have a problem with An Unexpected Error Occurred in Network Connections Properties of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a problem with An Unexpected Error Occurred in Network Connections Properties of...: I can not access the proparties of my network, and every time: An Unexpected Error Occurred. message appear.I tried uninstall and install the drivers I tried to use the cmd for "netsh int ipv4 reset reset.log" and "netsh int ipv6 reset reset.log"I'm so afraid my PC is...
  5. I have a problem with An Unexpected Error Occurred in Network Connections Properties of...

I have a problem with An Unexpected Error Occurred in Network Connections Properties of...: I can not access the proparties of my network, and every time: An Unexpected Error Occurred. message appear.I tried uninstall and install the drivers I tried to use the cmd for "netsh int ipv4 reset reset.log" and "netsh int ipv6 reset reset.log"I'm so afraid my PC is...
  6. I have a problem with An Unexpected Error Occurred in Network Connections Properties of...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Having a problem where when i connect to a wifi network from my pc, it lets me connect to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having a problem where when i connect to a wifi network from my pc, it lets me connect to...: Kindly help ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-a-problem-where-when-i-connect-to-a-wifi/a37ad551-939a-4011-b0dd-3fab8d720e21
  8. Having a problem where when i connect to a wifi network from my pc, it lets me connect to...

Having a problem where when i connect to a wifi network from my pc, it lets me connect to...: Kindly help ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-a-problem-where-when-i-connect-to-a-wifi/a37ad551-939a-4011-b0dd-3fab8d720e21
  9. I have problem with my network device list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have problem with my network device list: My network device list has a problem.Configure gigabit ethernet device parameters https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-problem-with-my-network-device-list/19fff29f-d7d4-4c92-a1a8-adce2b6c8722
  10. I have problem with my network device list

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have problem with my network device list: My network device list has a problem.Configure gigabit ethernet device parameters https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-problem-with-my-network-device-list/19fff29f-d7d4-4c92-a1a8-adce2b6c8722