Windows 10: Network problems please help me

Discus and support Network problems please help me in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So recently I had multiple problems with my pc network,here its all I know: -i have 2 routers one getting netowork from the provider and the other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AndreiCosmin3, Dec 3, 2020.

1. Network problems please help me

So recently I had multiple problems with my pc network,here its all I know:

-i have 2 routers one getting netowork from the provider and the other one from the routermy pc is connected to the router connected to the other router

-So sometimes almost every day my pc network disconnects and dont work i tried a lot of fixecvideos ,forums,reinstall windows,drivers etc

most didint work but some did for a period of time

-my other devices have no problems

I tried today to plug the cable from the main router to my pc worked for a it then disconnected,but something wierd happend even i had the cable in

windows didint recognize the cable and the orange light from the port wasn't showing

i took it off and pluged in the second router back and i saw that the enthernet icon on the router wasnt showing either after 2 hours it appeard but the network still didint work

I am really sorry for the bad english!

:)

AndreiCosmin3, Dec 3, 2020
  2. crtecha Win User

HELP!! Network problem

Setting up the Zyxel P330W router as a wireless bridge

This may help its a guide on connecting to a WRT54g. I think if you configure it to these steps it should work. If not let me know. Ill email my buddy who knows a lot about Apple/windows based networking.

crtecha, Dec 3, 2020
  3. Network Adapter PROBLEM

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

First Verify if the WLAN service is started and set to automatic, if the WLAN service is stopped, I would suggest you to start the service and put it to automatic.

Step 1: Please follow the steps to
    start the WLAN service.

• Click on Start, type in services.msc
      and press Enter.

• Select WLAN Autoconfig from the list, Right click
      properties.

• Change the startup type to Automatic.

• Click on Start button.

• Click on Apply, Ok.
    Restart the computer and verify if it works.

Also check if all the dependencies are also running. Try the steps to check Dependencies.

• Right-click on WLAN Autoconfig and select Properties.

• Click on Dependencies, you will find all the dependency services under box labeled this service depends on the following system components.
    Step 2: Run an inbuilt Network troubleshooter.

• Press Windows + X key and select
      Control Panel.

• Type troubleshooting and select troubleshooting.

• Click on view all on the left pane and select
      Network adapter.

• Follow the on-screen steps and check.
    I would also suggest you to check with the below link to check how to resolve wireless problems.

Refer:
    Wired and wireless network problems

Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Dec 3, 2020
  4. Network problems please help me

Network problem

Hi Aslam,

We would like to know more about this concern. Please answer the following questions:

• Are you connecting via wired or wireless?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done?
    • Did you make any changes on the computer before you encountered this issue?
    • Are you experiencing this issue using a different device?

In the meantime, we suggest that you check this
    link
    and follow the steps provided on how to fix network connection issue in Windows 10.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Charianne Per, Dec 3, 2020
Thema:

Network problems please help me

1. Network problems please help me - Similar Threads - Network problems please

2. Please help me with the audio problem.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help me with the audio problem.: Hi everyone! I'm using a Windows 11 from May 2022. Everything was running fine until last night when my CPU speakers stopped working. I uninstalled the audio driver to fix it. But after uninstalling the driver it is unable to find back the drivers and now, I am with no sound....
  3. please help me to solve this problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    please help me to solve this problem: the camera of my laptop doesn't work suddenly after updating.what can i do? kindly let me know https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-me-to-solve-this-problem/45340322-bc70-44df-8554-ff0285528d8a
  4. please help me to solve this problem

please help me to solve this problem: the camera of my laptop doesn't work suddenly after updating.what can i do? kindly let me know https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-me-to-solve-this-problem/45340322-bc70-44df-8554-ff0285528d8a
  5. Please help me with this problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help me with this problem: your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not available. Contact IT helpdesk for more information...
  6. Please help me with this problem

Please help me with this problem: your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not available. Contact IT helpdesk for more information...
  7. Network drivers problem , please help !!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Network drivers problem , please help !!: Currently I'm using windows 10 pro on my hp x360 pavilion laptop , yesterday I found that my wifi was not working....I checked the driverIt was showing that wifi adapter aren't working .It's saying to reconnect hardware with computer.......I did everything , updation is...
  8. Network Adapter Problems! Please Help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Network Adapter Problems! Please Help!: Everytime I load Into my computer my network adapter is not showing up. I have to physically reinstall it in my pc, scan for hardware changes in device manager, and reset my PC. This really annoying and Im also worried about wearing down the gold on the pci-e submitted by...
  9. SEVERE Problem: Please Help Me... :'

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    SEVERE Problem: Please Help Me... :': Hello, I'm really hoping someone can help me because this is a serious problem for me... :' The problem started after I installed Windows 10 Update “Version 2004” about 10 days ago. My problem is that 'Azureus.EXE' has been removed by “Windows Security”. I've tried...
  10. Network Samba Problems Please Help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network Samba Problems Please Help: ok here is my situation. I reformatted clean install on my desktop. Had some hiccups but everything ok. I use in the living room this streaming box from element company,love this box. Anyway after i share with everyone this folder for movies, everything was working great with...