Windows 10: Network Problems / Printer HP P1102w

Discus and support Network Problems / Printer HP P1102w in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I have a problem with my Lenovo Laptop. After my update, I began to have problems with printing documents to my wireless printer. What I'm doing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by dancarcal, Feb 5, 2020.

1. dancarcal Win User

Network Problems / Printer HP P1102w

Hi, I have a problem with my Lenovo Laptop. After my update, I began to have problems with printing documents to my wireless printer.

What I'm doing is I disconnect first my wireless connection and reconnect it. What must I do to make it work like before without doing the disconnect/ reconnect option.

:)

dancarcal, Feb 5, 2020

2. HP Laserjet P1102W printer is not able to print in the wireless mode

Original Title: HP Laserjet P1102W printer

Will not print in wireless mode

OscarSuranyi, Feb 5, 2020
  3. HP Laserjet P1102W printer is not able to print in the wireless mode

Hi Oscar,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I see that you are not able to print in wireless mode.

Please answer the below questions to assist you better,

1. What error message are you getting while you are trying to print?

2. Is the printer getting detected on the computer?

3. Are you able to connect other devices wirelessly?

I would suggest you try all the steps given in the below article on
    HP LaserJet Pro P1102w, P1109w - Wireless Printer Setup and check if it helps,

HP LaserJet Pro P1102w, P1109w - Wireless Printer Setup | HP® Customer Support

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Feb 5, 2020
  4. WILDSKY#1 Win User

HP Laserjet P1102w Not Working after Windows10 Upgrade

HP Laserjet P1102w printer not working after Windows10 Upgrade. I have gone to the HP website and installed new drivers, etc. No luck. Anyone out there who has resolved this issue?

WILDSKY#1, Feb 5, 2020
Thema:

1. Network Problems / Printer HP P1102w - Similar Threads - Network Problems Printer

2. Why can you not solve the printer driver issue with HP P1102w printers - there are...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can you not solve the printer driver issue with HP P1102w printers - there are...: I run Office 365 so was forced into upgrading my PCs to windows - 10The Office 365 upgrade was altered NOT to run on Windows 7I absolutely hate Windows 10 - it is so buggy - it should not have been released.It is an absolute catastrophe.I waste more time troubleshooting...
  3. Why can you not solve the printer driver issue with HP P1102w printers - there are...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can you not solve the printer driver issue with HP P1102w printers - there are...: I run Office 365 so was forced into upgrading my PCs to windows - 10The Office 365 upgrade was altered NOT to run on Windows 7I absolutely hate Windows 10 - it is so buggy - it should not have been released.It is an absolute catastrophe.I waste more time troubleshooting...
  4. Why can you not solve the printer driver issue with HP P1102w printers - there are...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. HP printer problem

HP printer problem: I have a HP Photosmart 6525 printer and just replaced the HP ink cartridges. All seems OK but only puts out blank paper?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-printer-problem/7807e88b-d7b1-4877-a894-cf1601f3c89c
  6. Hp printer problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hp printer problems: Please, help. I have the old printer Hp Laserjet P2055d. I tried to install it on my laptop Asus Zenbook, I installed a universal driver UPD PCL6, but I couldn't resolve the problem which I had - the printer prints one small piece of text twice on one page, seems it has...
  7. HP Laserjet p1102W not printing

HP Laserjet p1102W not printing: I got a new laptop loaded with Windows 10 Home in S mode. Is HP LaserJet P1102W compatible with this windows version? Why is it that in the devices and printers from the control panel shows the default printer is NPIA2B27BHP LaserJet Professional P1102w. Is this the reason...
  8. HP printer problem

HP printer problem: We have an HP printer that has hiccups on a daily basis. Sometimes when we print something, it has trouble communicating with the computers and it won't print anything. I have to either turn the printer off and on or unplug the power cord and plug the power cord back up in...
  9. Problems with hp printer

Problems with hp printer: I recently upgraded to Windows 10 and now find that when I click on the hp Solution Centre icon, nothing happens. I was previously using Windows 8.1 pro and if I wanted to scan anything I just opened the solution centre and got on with the job. I did a clean install of...
  10. HP Printer Problem

HP Printer Problem: I've recently run into problems with my HP LaserJet 2100 printer. I've tried uninstalling and re-installing the device and Windows 10 succesfully downloads the relevant printer driver but no success printing. Looking at the device in Device Manager I can see the message:...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. turn off sleep mode on hp laserjet p1102w