Windows 10: network problems with win10 dual ethernet device.

Discus and support network problems with win10 dual ethernet device. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; iam using miniPC (http://www.gole.tech/product/rma-232g-win10-2017-mini-pc-box-dual-ethernet-box-computer/) with win10 to host one of my apps and i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SkilledT, Jan 22, 2019.

1. SkilledT Win User

network problems with win10 dual ethernet device.

iam using miniPC (http://www.gole.tech/product/rma-232g-win10-2017-mini-pc-box-dual-ethernet-box-computer/) with win10 to host one of my apps and i need it to have static adress.

Problem is, it has two ethernets and they act a little bit strange. I configure correct Ip adress on Ethernet 1 and let Ethernet 2 unconfigured. It works Ok, but sometimes after restart, numbers of ethernets changed - it shows Ethernet 2 and Ethernet 3 in list of adapters(Ethernet 1 becomes Ethernet 2, despite the patchcord is still in the same place) and it forgets the configuration of ip adress.

I tried to find whats the cause of this, but it happens totally random. Any ideas?

This is how it looks like when its Ok:

network problems with win10 dual ethernet device. 166aff76-93f0-4975-b8b6-deef995af680?upload=true.png

And this is how it looks like when the problem occurs:

network problems with win10 dual ethernet device. 403e1c1c-4203-4032-8d36-3f7b8b1d3f97?upload=true.png

:)

SkilledT, Jan 22, 2019
  2. rez001 Win User

IP configuration not valid - interference from ethernet adapter?

Solution 1: No Internet Access In Windows 8.1or Windows 10

Step 1:

Go to Device Manager → Network adapters.
    Step 2:

Expand it (Network adapters).

Step 3:

Select your network adapter

Step 4:

Right click on your wireless network adapter or Ethernet adapter and then tap “Update Driver Software”.
    (in this case your network adopter is Ethernet adopter so tap your Ethernet adapter)
    Step 5:

Now on a new window you will need to click on “Browse my computer for driver software”.

network problems with win10 dual ethernet device. install-driver-software.png

Step 6:

Then select “Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer”.

network problems with win10 dual ethernet device. pick-comptible-driver-software.png

Step 7:

Now choose the “Manufacturer’s drivers” from the list of two and then click next.

network problems with win10 dual ethernet device. select-network-adapter.png

Step 8:

After the completion of the process just restart your PC and check if the problem is solved or not. If not, goto solution 2.

network problems with win10 dual ethernet device. Limited-wi-fi-connection-solved.png

Solution 2: No Internet Access In Windows 8.1,windows10

Step 1:

Open command prompt.
    Step 2:

Just go on hitting the enter after typing the each command.
    netsh int tcp set heuristics disabled
    netsh int tcp set global autotuninglevel=disable
    netsh int tcp set global rss=enabled
    Step 3:

Now to check if the settings are disabled type:
    netsh int tcp show global
    then hit enter.
    Step 4:

Now the thing left is just rebooting your system and just check if the problem is solved or not and just give feedback.*chuckle*Thumbs

rez001, Jan 22, 2019
  3. Configuring NAS to my home network

Change the GB ethernet switch with the router. The router as the first step will create it's own network, so you can have one subnet for all of your devices.

lilhasselhoffer, Jan 22, 2019
  4. network problems with win10 dual ethernet device.

Network devices listed under Unknown in Device Manager

I have a Dell Inspiron M731R laptop upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 Home 64-Bit that suddenly quit connecting to the home network. Was using wireless, so switched to an Ethernet cable, but still no luck. I just discovered that ALL of the network-related devices are now listed under an "Unknown" tab in the Device Manager. A check of properties of each item in that folder says they are all working properly, but that obviously isn't the case. I tried uninstalling each of the 4 items, but when they are recognized again they still show up under the Unknown tab. Any suggestions would be welcome.

network problems with win10 dual ethernet device. [​IMG]

putermaker, Jan 22, 2019
Thema:

network problems with win10 dual ethernet device.

1. network problems with win10 dual ethernet device. - Similar Threads - network problems win10

2. Network ethernet problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network ethernet problem: I have a very odd problem with a brand new Windows 11 computer. Everything works great except for one thing. I have an ethernet network here with 5 Windows computers on it. Three are legacy Windows 7 computers that are needed for legacy software and hardware. The other two...
  3. Network ethernet problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network ethernet problem: I have a very odd problem with a brand new Windows 11 computer. Everything works great except for one thing. I have an ethernet network here with 5 Windows computers on it. Three are legacy Windows 7 computers that are needed for legacy software and hardware. The other two...
  4. Ethernet Network 2 Driver Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ethernet Network 2 Driver Problems: I have been dealing with a network driver issue on Windows 10 where anytime my network is shown as Network 2 i get limited access to the internet. Some websites work fine but other's will not load. I am then forced to reinstall drivers, disable and enable the drivers, or have...
  5. Ethernet Network 2 Driver Problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ethernet Network 2 Driver Problems: I have been dealing with a network driver issue on Windows 10 where anytime my network is shown as Network 2 i get limited access to the internet. Some websites work fine but other's will not load. I am then forced to reinstall drivers, disable and enable the drivers, or have...
  6. Problem with unnamed Ethernet Network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem with unnamed Ethernet Network: There have an unnamed ethernet network in Settings > Network & Internet > Ethernet. I want to remove it. How can I do that? I have already tried Network troubleshooter and ipconfig /release, ipconfig /renew & ipconfig /flushdns as suggested by Microsoft live chat. But...
  7. Simultaneous dual ethernet networks? Is it possible?

Simultaneous dual ethernet networks? Is it possible?: Long story short: for my purposes, I have to connect via ethernet to one device hooked up to my computer in order to control it, which means I'm stuck with my onboard wifi for internet, which honestly isn't very good. I know it's 802.11ac and should be a theoretical 1300mbps...
  8. Win10 Pro, dual monitor problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win10 Pro, dual monitor problem: OK, I have been using dual+ monitors for more than 20 years. Always use nVidia GPUs. On my new PC Ryzen Threadripper 1920X, 128GB 3200MHz Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro RAM running a PNY GTX1660 6GB, running dual Samsung U28E590 4K monitors 3840x2160@60Hz, I have encountered a...
  9. Network problems with Win10 Pro

Network problems with Win10 Pro: Hi, experts of MS! I suffer! Since two or three months I try to detect why my home-network is unstable. I am operating three computers in a home-network. From time to time the connection between all of them is working well. But suddenly one or all of the connections get...
  10. Win10 Tablet Networking Problem

Win10 Tablet Networking Problem: Totally new to Win10 (and still prefer Win7). Recently purchased an Acer Win10 Tablet and wanted to connect to my existing network of two Win7 Desktops and two Win Vista Laptops. I just CANNOT get the Tablet to corporate! Sometimes it shows up on the network "map" and...