Windows 10: Network problems with Win10 Pro

Discus and support Network problems with Win10 Pro in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, experts of MS! I suffer! Since two or three months I try to detect why my home-network is unstable. I am operating three computers in a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by pnewmanPN, Jan 21, 2019.

1. pnewmanPN Win User

Network problems with Win10 Pro

Hi, experts of MS!

I suffer! Since two or three months I try to detect why my home-network is unstable.

I am operating three computers in a home-network. From time to time the connection between all of them is working well. But suddenly one or all of the connections get interrupted. No reason why. Restart of computer(s) reestablishes – mostly/sometimes - the connection(s) till the next failure. Crazy: e.g. HP notebook (Win10 Pro) might be unable to connect with Lenovo notebook, but Lenovo (Win10 Home) can! This situation is based upon working with Windows Explorer.

I have evaluated the internet over months, I followed all the proposals, I found no solution. Now, experts of MS, your help is due.

My installation:

1 HP notebook, Win10 Pro, Version 1809, 64-bit, connected via Ethernet with router.

1 Lenovo notebook, Win10 Home, 1803, 64-bit, connected via Mesh-WLAN with router.

1 HP desktop, Win 10 Home, 1803, 64-bit, connected via Mesh-WLAN with router.

All Windows-Versions are updated.

What I did:

New installation of OS, securing naming conventions, resource allocation, securing the sharing issues, doing all the network adjustments, network resets, network troubleshooting, recommended registry adaption, and, and … I feel, there might be not one of the recommendations proposed via Internet which I didn’t try. Furthermore Router and WLAN have been exchanged twice.

Network-status:

The router shows a perfect working network with correct IP-allocations, but the access to computers is instable as described. Windows Explorer doesn’t show computers in folder "network" on HP notebook, but on Lenovo notebook and on HP desktop. In general: connection between Lenovo notebook and HP desktop is OK (both under Win Home). HP notebook: even if no connection to other computers is possible via Explorer or direct call \\Computername, connection is possible with \\IP-Adress (192.168.0.106). Network-Services are set on “automatic” for Function Discovery Provider Host, Function Discovery Resource Publication, SSDP Discovery and UPnP Device Host. Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\NetworkList is not working. Message: “Fehler beim Öffnen von Networklist. Details: Zugriff verweigert” (Unable to open Networklist. Details: access denied.)

Internet-Connection is always available, but having a lousy response time.

I am running no third-party Antivirus Programs, but Windows Defender.

All cables are well connected.

Win10 Pro was newly installed last week.

Questions:

· Discrepancy between Win10 Pro and Win10 Home? That’s what I feel.

· Bug in Win10 Pro (see registry-error)?

· What else?

Please, help an advanced user, but no computer expert.

:)

pnewmanPN, Jan 21, 2019
  2. DouglasMillar69, Jan 21, 2019
  3. Network Adapter PROBLEM

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

First Verify if the WLAN service is started and set to automatic, if the WLAN service is stopped, I would suggest you to start the service and put it to automatic.

Step 1: Please follow the steps to
    start the WLAN service.

• Click on Start, type in services.msc
      and press Enter.

• Select WLAN Autoconfig from the list, Right click
      properties.

• Change the startup type to Automatic.

• Click on Start button.

• Click on Apply, Ok.
    Restart the computer and verify if it works.

Also check if all the dependencies are also running. Try the steps to check Dependencies.

• Right-click on WLAN Autoconfig and select Properties.

• Click on Dependencies, you will find all the dependency services under box labeled this service depends on the following system components.
    Step 2: Run an inbuilt Network troubleshooter.

• Press Windows + X key and select
      Control Panel.

• Type troubleshooting and select troubleshooting.

• Click on view all on the left pane and select
      Network adapter.

• Follow the on-screen steps and check.
    I would also suggest you to check with the below link to check how to resolve wireless problems.

Refer:
    Wired and wireless network problems

Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jan 21, 2019
  4. Network problems with Win10 Pro

win10 :Openvpn is Unrecognized network 。

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Let me help you.

Please share the following details.

• Have you made any changes in settings prior to the issue?

• Are you connected to any domain networks?

• Do you receive any error code or error message on the screen?

• What is the make and model of your computer?

I suggest you to perform the following troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Follow these steps to run the troubleshooter:

• In the search box, type ‘Troubleshooter’, and then click ‘Troubleshooting’.

• Under ‘Network and Internet’, click ‘Internet Connections
    Check if it helps.

If the issue persists, download and install the latest network drivers
    from your computer manufacturer website and check if it helps.

Keep us posted on the issue. We will be happy to assist you further.

Aswin_Anand, Jan 21, 2019
Thema:

Network problems with Win10 Pro

1. Network problems with Win10 Pro - Similar Threads - Network problems Win10

2. Win10 pro language problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win10 pro language problem: Hi, I've bought this laptop which was manufactured in Spain, now that I've changed the language to English, it seems that some features still display in Spanish.Thanks....
  3. Win10 Pro installation problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10 Pro installation problem: Ive dell xps pro, 12model with windows 7. Now I've downloaded windows 10Pro setup from Microsoft site, started installation after submitting keys which I received from a local vendor. These 3 screens are running again n again, whatever I do. Please help....
  4. RDP Win10 Pro 5G Network.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    RDP Win10 Pro 5G Network.: Hello, I am trying to setup an RDP connection between my Home PC running on Windows 10 Home Edition and Office PC running on Windows 10 Pro. I have enabled RDP on the Office PC and have forwarded the 3389 port. Everything works fine when the office PC is connected to...
  5. Win10 Pro Sleep Problems

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Win10 Pro Sleep Problems: My computer keeps waking from sleep and often pc likes to reset during wake up, forcing RGB settings to reset. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win10-pro-sleep-problems/4e0e293e-a68a-4f96-9fee-c9554fe0967e
  6. Win10 pro update problem

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win10 pro update problem: 1809 17763.503 error (0x80240032) HP Pavilion Desktop 590-p0xxx When I try to do an update the error above shows. However, it first shows that the security update was actually made but when I hit update again, the error shows each time. I have the latest updates HP has...
  7. Win10 pro update problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Win10 pro update problem: 1809 17763.503 error (0x80240032) HP Pavilion Desktop 590-p0xxx When I try to do an update the error above shows. However, it first shows that the security update was actually made but when I hit update again, the error shows each time. I have the latest updates HP has...
  8. Please Help, strange Win10 pro networking problems ??

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Please Help, strange Win10 pro networking problems ??: Hi, I'm having some problems getting the file sharing to connect between a Win10 Pro laptop & a few Win10 Home pc's. The strange thing is I can connect from all 3 of the Win10 Home pc's to the Win10 Pro laptop but can't connect from the Win10 Pro laptop to the Win 10 Home...
  9. Win10 Network Problem... I think?

Win10 Network Problem... I think?: Hi guys, so I freshly installed win 10 home, all the drivers and so on... the problem is when I watch a youtube video, a stream or just navigate between 3 pages, chrome just buffers and my internet crashes and then comes back after like 5-10 sec... when there is high traffic...
  10. Win10 Tablet Networking Problem

Win10 Tablet Networking Problem: Totally new to Win10 (and still prefer Win7). Recently purchased an Acer Win10 Tablet and wanted to connect to my existing network of two Win7 Desktops and two Win Vista Laptops. I just CANNOT get the Tablet to corporate! Sometimes it shows up on the network "map" and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 netzwerk domäne zugriff 1809