Windows 10: Network problems

Discus and support Network problems in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Are all of these Network problems people are having due to this being an upgrade as opposed to a full install. Is it likely these problems will go away... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by hapiper, Aug 2, 2015.

1. hapiper Win User

Network problems

Are all of these Network problems people are having due to this being an upgrade as opposed to a full install. Is it likely these problems will go away once Win10 is actually released, in that you can buy a copy of it and have a physical dvd to install from.

:)

hapiper, Aug 2, 2015

2. start menu stopped working

Cannot get start menu to pop up. Worked till yesterday, now won't. Turned off computer and back on - still won't work

problems-problems, Aug 2, 2015
  3. Network printer offline; private network problems

Problem finally resolved:

Somehow in the elimination of the "home" network, the ARISS router "AP" setting was turned on; setting up each device as its own private network. Although the Windows 7 and XP and Apple devices could see each other (and the printer work) the Windows 10 devices
    could not see each other.

The ARISS router has been reset; the firewalls restored; and the system works. Let's hope we don't need to go through this process with the next "update".

Thanks all for you help.

WilliamBarron, Aug 2, 2015
Thema:

Network problems

1. Network problems - Similar Threads - Network problems

2. Network lag spike problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network lag spike problems: Network has been having huge lag spikes as of recent my ping in certain games before was 10-30 now it can be 60-200 i really don know what to do it just started a couple days ago randomly out of nowhere i feel like ive tried everything and im running out of ideas can somebody...
  3. Network lag spike problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network lag spike problems: Network has been having huge lag spikes as of recent my ping in certain games before was 10-30 now it can be 60-200 i really don know what to do it just started a couple days ago randomly out of nowhere i feel like ive tried everything and im running out of ideas can somebody...
  4. I have a problem with An Unexpected Error Occurred in Network Connections Properties of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a problem with An Unexpected Error Occurred in Network Connections Properties of...: I can not access the proparties of my network, and every time: An Unexpected Error Occurred. message appear.I tried uninstall and install the drivers I tried to use the cmd for "netsh int ipv4 reset reset.log" and "netsh int ipv6 reset reset.log"I'm so afraid my PC is...
  5. I have a problem with An Unexpected Error Occurred in Network Connections Properties of...

I have a problem with An Unexpected Error Occurred in Network Connections Properties of...: I can not access the proparties of my network, and every time: An Unexpected Error Occurred. message appear.I tried uninstall and install the drivers I tried to use the cmd for "netsh int ipv4 reset reset.log" and "netsh int ipv6 reset reset.log"I'm so afraid my PC is...
  6. I have a problem with An Unexpected Error Occurred in Network Connections Properties of...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Having a problem where when i connect to a wifi network from my pc, it lets me connect to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having a problem where when i connect to a wifi network from my pc, it lets me connect to...: Kindly help ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-a-problem-where-when-i-connect-to-a-wifi/a37ad551-939a-4011-b0dd-3fab8d720e21
  8. Having a problem where when i connect to a wifi network from my pc, it lets me connect to...

Having a problem where when i connect to a wifi network from my pc, it lets me connect to...: Kindly help ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-a-problem-where-when-i-connect-to-a-wifi/a37ad551-939a-4011-b0dd-3fab8d720e21
  9. I have problem with my network device list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have problem with my network device list: My network device list has a problem.Configure gigabit ethernet device parameters https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-problem-with-my-network-device-list/19fff29f-d7d4-4c92-a1a8-adce2b6c8722
  10. I have problem with my network device list

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have problem with my network device list: My network device list has a problem.Configure gigabit ethernet device parameters https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-problem-with-my-network-device-list/19fff29f-d7d4-4c92-a1a8-adce2b6c8722