Windows 10: Network properties empty

Discus and support Network properties empty in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Does anyone know why I have no options for the network adapter, either of them on my SP3? [ATTACH] Fig 2 [ATTACH] But on my other SP3 the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Cire©, Mar 8, 2019.

1. Cire© Win User

Network properties empty

Does anyone know why I have no options for the network adapter, either of them on my SP3?

Network properties empty 175c79fd-25ba-4a6d-9494-3b5ae6e8b828?upload=true.jpg

Fig 2

Network properties empty c52bdbef-ff76-4689-ba08-33fce32ee7df?upload=true.jpg

But on my other SP3 the options are available for both network adapters in the network properties

Fig 3

Network properties empty 04100670-8f89-4ac4-bd5a-629cf31ca745?upload=true.png

:)

Cire©, Mar 8, 2019

2. Missing field Connect using in Local Area Connection Properties

Have you tried uninstalling the Network Adapter? Since there is no properties in the Local Area Connection, we suggest that you uninstall the Network Adapter. Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows Key + R.
    • Type devmgmt.msc.
    • Right click on the Network Adapter.
    • Select Uninstall.
    • Select Ok.
    • Select Scan for Hardware changes.
    Update us on the results.

Reymichael Ros, Mar 8, 2019
  3. Boatvan Win User
    Did our Epson printer get hacked?

Another question, is this on a home network or a work network? The steps @eidairaman1 listed are always a good first step. If this is on a work network you manage, I'd be much more concerned than the home one. It is possible someone is screwing with you, but malware could also be the culprit.

Boatvan, Mar 8, 2019
  4. Kem Mon Win User

Network properties empty

ethernet properties

Hi,

Based on the details provided, it is possible that your network adapter was blocking you to access the ethernet
    properties. We recommend that you uninstall your network adapter and scan for hardware changes. To do this, follow these steps:

Uninstall network adapter:

• In the search bar, type
      Device Manager
      and hit
      Enter.

• Select the name of your network adapter and right-click.

• Choose
      Uninstall.

• Select
      "Delete the driver software for this device".

• Click on
      Uninstall.

Scan for hardware changes:

• In the search bar, type
      Device Manager
      and hit
      Enter.

• Choose
      Action.

• Select
      "Scan for hardware changes".

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Mar 8, 2019
Thema:

Network properties empty

1. Network properties empty - Similar Threads - Network properties empty

2. IPv4 Properties switch to Manual and empty

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IPv4 Properties switch to Manual and empty: Hello, I have network issues when my VPN is connected after approximately 4hours.There is no more internet connection and the DNS setting are set on manual and ip is left empty.Only Teams remains connected and works but the Browser, Skype... anythinkg else would stop working...
  3. IPv4 Properties switch to Manual and empty

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IPv4 Properties switch to Manual and empty: Hello, I have network issues when my VPN is connected after approximately 4hours.There is no more internet connection and the DNS setting are set on manual and ip is left empty.Only Teams remains connected and works but the Browser, Skype... anythinkg else would stop working...
  4. IPv4 Properties switch to Manual and empty

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Network Properties on Win 10 build 19044 - Network Properties...

Network Properties on Win 10 build 19044 - Network Properties...: It isn't causing a networking problem just a visual issue. This seems the same behaviour as previously reported here...
  6. Bluetooth Services in Properties for device is empty

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Services in Properties for device is empty: Recently a few of my bluetooth devices stopped working. My bluetooth keyboard and game pad can pair and even connect, but they don't work beyond that. After some discovery, I noticed that there's an issue with the drivers.Normally when you open the properties for these...
  7. Bluetooth Services in Properties for device is empty

Bluetooth Services in Properties for device is empty: Recently a few of my bluetooth devices stopped working. My bluetooth keyboard and game pad can pair and even connect, but they don't work beyond that. After some discovery, I noticed that there's an issue with the drivers.Normally when you open the properties for these...
  8. Bluetooth Services in Properties for device is empty

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Network Properties on Win 10 build 1909 - Network Properties...

Network Properties on Win 10 build 1909 - Network Properties...: It isn't causing a networking problem just a visual issue - users are upset at the change though. Has anyone seen this? Our networking properties on several computers randomly started showing things like for IPV4 : @%systemroot%/system32/drivers/tcpip.sys, -10100 . Only...
  10. Network connection properties

Network connection properties: Hi, I'm unable to open properties of any network connection on my computer. I'm in "Network connections" aplet and when I click RMB choose properties nothing happens. All my drivers are up to date. Thank you in advance for your help....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wifi empty network connection properties

2. blank network connection properties

3. wifi properties empty windows