Windows 10: Network Puzzle - Siite suddenly unreachable

Discus and support Network Puzzle - Siite suddenly unreachable in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I subscribe to a forum at My Football Forum - UK Football Forum Community which I have been using on a daily basis for the past two years. About 7 days... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Hairy Scot, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Network Puzzle - Siite suddenly unreachable

I subscribe to a forum at My Football Forum - UK Football Forum Community which I have been using on a daily basis for the past two years.
    About 7 days ago the site became unreachable.
    I live in shared accommodation and there is a wifi service provided by the property management company.
    The wifi service connects to a fibre connection.
    If I try to connect to the site from my android mobile via the wifi service then the problem exists there too.
    So it is obviously not a problem with my laptop or Windows 10.
    If I use a 4G connection via my mobile phone, or a VPN from my laptop, then I can connect with no problem.
    The network administrator responsible for the wifi cannot offer a solution.
    I have attached tracert output for the various connections.
    I'd be grateful for any insight on this issue.
    Thank you in advance.

:)

Hairy Scot, Nov 5, 2019
  2. Amit_Sun Win User

Microsoft Classic Jigsaw Puzzles - How to re-look at solved puzzles

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

You can try the step below to check the last solved puzzle.

Method: Check last played game.

1. Open Jigsaw Puzzle.
    2. Search for My account and you will see images below
      My account, click on the image and all your last solved puzzle will be there.

If you have any further question related to the game, I suggest you please check

Microsoft Casual Games Community

Regards,

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Amit_Sun, Nov 5, 2019
  3. Junaid_A Win User
    Sharing User created Puzzles

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forums.

The limit of 4 custom puzzles is due to the UserPuzzles folder being full. To add more than 4 custom puzzles, I suggest you to try the steps listed below and check if it works.

• Open File Explorer and navigate to the following location:
    C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftJigsaw_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\UserPuzzles\UserPuzzlesPack

Note: UserName is your username.

• Delete or Rename the folder
      UserPuzzles inside UserPuzzlesPack.
    • Delete or Rename the file:
      puzzles.xml
    • Exit File Explorer and try creating the custom puzzles again.

If you’re speaking about moving the user puzzle files, you may copy it to any desired location. For more information, I suggest you to go through
    Microsoft Casual Games FAQ and post the query in
    the Casual Games community.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Nov 5, 2019
  4. Network Puzzle - Siite suddenly unreachable

Puzzles

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

In this case we would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to clear & reset Windows Store Cache.

1. Type wsreset in the search bar.
    2. Right click on wsreset Run command and Select
      Run as administrator.
    3. Now Windows store will open, you can now search for the puzzle app and try installing updates if it has any.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes or No.

Manjunath H

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Manjunath_H, Nov 5, 2019
Thema:

Network Puzzle - Siite suddenly unreachable

1. Network Puzzle - Siite suddenly unreachable - Similar Threads - Network Puzzle Siite

2. the site is unreachable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the site is unreachable: i was making my walpaper gif and it send me in a website and it says this site is unreachable i refresh the website so many times and it didint work why https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-site-is-unreachable/c3293428-23d0-47a1-8b11-6dcfa9e67e7f
  3. unreachable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unreachable: microsoft device won't allow me to access microsoft.com it states : This site can’t be reachedhttps://www.comed.com/ is unreachable.Try running Windows Network Diagnostics.ERR_ADDRESS_UNREACHABLE why is this happening? I have cleared cache, history, reset modem and restarted...
  4. unreachable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unreachable: microsoft device won't allow me to access microsoft.com it states : This site can’t be reachedhttps://www.comed.com/ is unreachable.Try running Windows Network Diagnostics.ERR_ADDRESS_UNREACHABLE why is this happening? I have cleared cache, history, reset modem and restarted...
  5. Network Location "Unreachable" but it's not really...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network Location "Unreachable" but it's not really...: I have a PC and a media server, both using Windows 11. I have the media server as a network location and also as a mapped network drive on the PC. If I click on it, it works absolutely fine without issue. However, if I turn off or restart my PC, the icon gets an X over it and...
  6. Network Location "Unreachable" but it's not really...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network Location "Unreachable" but it's not really...: I have a PC and a media server, both using Windows 11. I have the media server as a network location and also as a mapped network drive on the PC. If I click on it, it works absolutely fine without issue. However, if I turn off or restart my PC, the icon gets an X over it and...
  7. Support is unreachable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Support is unreachable: I want to reach support about activating my windows 10 key after changing my hardware. I tried the troubleshoot option in windows settings, but that doesn't work and shows me the message "We weren't able to activate Windows on this device".I tried the get help application to...
  8. A socket Operation was attempted to an unreachable network

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    A socket Operation was attempted to an unreachable network: Earlier I could send and receive files through Blue tooth.But now after pairing am unable to and get the above message Windows was unable to transfer some files. A socket Operation was attempted to an unreachable network....
  9. WSL 2 apt says network is unreachable

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WSL 2 apt says network is unreachable: I just set up a fresh install of Windows 10 on a brand new disk. I then followedthis official guide for setting up WSL 2, and installed the latest Ubuntu 20.04 from the Microsoft Store. With this launching correctly, the first thing I tried was a `sudo apt update` so that I...
  10. Devices on my local network unreachable

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Devices on my local network unreachable: From a PC (called PC1 later on; running W10), I do not see other PCs or multimedia boxes connected on my local network. Using \\192.xx.yy.zz doesn’t work. From a W10 tablet PC (called PCt later on), I see other connected devices: Dune HD and PC1. From PCt I can even...