Windows 10: network quit working after updates

Discus and support network quit working after updates in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; WiFi does not connect after recent updates. Wifi used to connect anywhere. Do you know how to test network adapters? Update may wiped an old adapter or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by electron100, Aug 6, 2017.

1. network quit working after updates

WiFi does not connect after recent updates. Wifi used to connect anywhere. Do you know how to test network adapters? Update may wiped an old adapter or this Toshiba satellite M 645 S4070 may need different one.

:)

electron100, Aug 6, 2017
  2. Dave AF Win User

Sound quit working after updates

Speaker on monitor works when connected to a laptop, but doesn't work when connected to desktop. Seems like there could be issue with the hdmi plug on the desktop. Green plug on cpu does produce sound, but hdmi does not produce sound.

Dave AF, Aug 6, 2017
  3. Sound quit working after updates

Hi Dave,

For us to better assist you with your issue, just to verify, is the speaker of the curved monitor is not working? Have you tried to download and install the latest drivers on the manufacturer of your monitor?

Looking forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, Aug 6, 2017
  4. Tony K Win User

network quit working after updates

Hi there.

Have to tried the troubleshooter?

Control Panel > All Control Panel Items > Network and Sharing Center > Troubleshoot

Tony K, Aug 6, 2017
Thema:

network quit working after updates

1. network quit working after updates - Similar Threads - network quit working

2. sound devices quit working after windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    sound devices quit working after windows 10 update: I have a Windows 10 computer (an Intel NUC) with built-in sound (Realtek) and an external USB-driver D/A convertor (essentially a USB sound card). Some time after an update (although I'm not sure these incidents are related), my sound control panel now shows "no output...
  3. Network not working after update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Network not working after update.: Network not working after this update : https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4502584/cumulative-update-for-net-framework-june-27-2019 It broke it somehow. Things i did to be sure that it is it. I rolled the drivers , use other ones, i can connect from phones but not...
  4. Taxact Quit Working After Repair

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Taxact Quit Working After Repair: I have Taxact 2018 installed on my computer. When I turned my computer on several days ago, I got a message that the computer needed repaired. I clicked on repair. After the computer went through the repair process, I tried using Taxact and it would not start. I tried...
  5. Bluetooth quit working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth quit working: i have a bluetooth usb device which was working before the last patch, now i have uninstalled it and reinstalled it and it says it has connected to my bluetooth headset but it is not connecting. any help would be appricated Thank you!...
  6. screensaver quits working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    screensaver quits working: I have a new HP laptop with Windows 10. My screensaver quits working after a while, I get a black screen with message error caused your screensaver to stop working. Unable to fix. I have tried different things I know to do but nothing works. Help!...
  7. Touch screen quit working after update to windows 10

Touch screen quit working after update to windows 10: When I updated my computer to windows 10 from 8.1 the touch screen quit working. I have called into windows and they told me the drivers are incompatible and I need to downgrade back. But I can't seem to find where to find my product key or anything for the windows that came...
  8. OneDrive Quits Working

OneDrive Quits Working: On multiple Win10, 1803, the Onedrive executable , onedrive.exe, disappears from its directory on reboot. The only way to get it back is to uninstall Onedrive from the Control Panel/Programs and Features and then reinstall the downloaded Onedrive file. If I just try to...
  9. Network not quite working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network not quite working: I have a small network with 5 pcs on it - until last week everything was working fine but after a disaster I had to reinstall the OS (w10 pro 64bit) on one of the machines and since then have had a few issues. From any of the other machines I can see and access shared...
  10. Sound quit working?

in Windows 10 Support
    Sound quit working?: Hi Last night my sound just quit working. I went through everything and they all said that my sound was working correctly, but no sound came out. Rebooted still the same thing, checked all my plugs, Device Manager, tested etc. No sound. All dialogs said this device...