Windows 10: network quit working after updates

Discus and support network quit working after updates in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; WiFi does not connect after recent updates. Wifi used to connect anywhere. Do you know how to test network adapters? Update may wiped an old adapter or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by electron100, Aug 6, 2017.

1. network quit working after updates

WiFi does not connect after recent updates. Wifi used to connect anywhere. Do you know how to test network adapters? Update may wiped an old adapter or this Toshiba satellite M 645 S4070 may need different one.

:)

electron100, Aug 6, 2017
  2. Dave AF Win User

Sound quit working after updates

Speaker on monitor works when connected to a laptop, but doesn't work when connected to desktop. Seems like there could be issue with the hdmi plug on the desktop. Green plug on cpu does produce sound, but hdmi does not produce sound.

Dave AF, Aug 6, 2017
  3. Sound quit working after updates

Hi Dave,

For us to better assist you with your issue, just to verify, is the speaker of the curved monitor is not working? Have you tried to download and install the latest drivers on the manufacturer of your monitor?

Looking forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, Aug 6, 2017
  4. Tony K Win User

network quit working after updates

Hi there.

Have to tried the troubleshooter?

Control Panel > All Control Panel Items > Network and Sharing Center > Troubleshoot

Tony K, Aug 6, 2017
Thema:

network quit working after updates

1. network quit working after updates - Similar Threads - network quit working

2. Keyboard quit working after updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard quit working after updates: I have an HP model 2000-2D49WM that came with windows 8. when I updated to 10, the keyboard stopped working. I have tried every possible solution I could find online.. Nothing has fixed it. I did discover that if I right click the start button then left click...
  3. Keyboard quit working after updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard quit working after updates: I have an HP model 2000-2D49WM that came with windows 8. when I updated to 10, the keyboard stopped working. I have tried every possible solution I could find online.. Nothing has fixed it. I did discover that if I right click the start button then left click...
  4. Keyboard quit working after updates

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. works 2000 quit working after 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    works 2000 quit working after 10 update: newest update caused word 2000 to quit working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/works-2000-quit-working-after-10-update/fc6f7c71-ddff-4af3-9847-563bb0d165d0
  6. Outlook Email Quit Working After Windows Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Outlook Email Quit Working After Windows Update: After the most recent Windows upgrade Outlook 2007 email quit working - get a "Not implemented" message when attempting to send/receive email....
  7. Audio quit working after a Windows update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio quit working after a Windows update: My audio stopped working a day after a Windows update. This is the second time that happened. The first time it happened, I simply bought new speakers. That was about 4 months ago. I don’t want to buy another set of new speakers. I’ve tried pretty much everything. I’ve tried...
  8. Microphone Quit working after Win 10 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone Quit working after Win 10 update: I have a Blue Snowball Microphone that was working on my old Windows 10 PC and when I upgraded to my new Dell PC it worked fine. Did the latest updates on win 10 and now it will not work. Have tried to update drivers and the sound Diagnostics but to no avail. Mic is a Blue...
  9. word quit working after an update was installed automatically..

in Windows 10 Customization
    word quit working after an update was installed automatically..: "there was an update installed last week which made office not function. I did a repair on office via your website and now it is asking for the account. I bought office from Henry Ford Hospital a few YEARS ago. i dont remember the signin information anymore. my email address...
  10. Network not quite working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network not quite working: I have a small network with 5 pcs on it - until last week everything was working fine but after a disaster I had to reinstall the OS (w10 pro 64bit) on one of the machines and since then have had a few issues. From any of the other machines I can see and access shared...