Windows 10: Network randomly appears and disappear on the connection list.

Discus and support Network randomly appears and disappear on the connection list. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I've lost a complete day to this utter nonsense. Ever since the morning my pc wasn't connecting to my mobile hotspot and not showing up in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/GETREKTGETGUD, Mar 28, 2021.

1. Network randomly appears and disappear on the connection list.

I've lost a complete day to this utter nonsense. Ever since the morning my pc wasn't connecting to my mobile hotspot and not showing up in the connections list. Even if it did show up it wouldn't connected to the internet saying it can't connect to the network. Then out of nowhere it decides to connect to the network itself then works fine for two hours. Until I restart my pc and the same thing happens again. This is driving me crazy. I've trying all the things I can and nothing helps. The computer just spontaneously decides when it feel comfortable connecting to the network.

My specs: Asus x570 motherboard withe bulit in WiFi CPU 5600x GPU 3070.

Please help if possible. I would really appreciate it

submitted by /u/GETREKTGETGUD
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/GETREKTGETGUD, Mar 28, 2021
  2. ebakunin Win User

Home network has disappeared from network list

I have two devices connected to my home wireless network, my phone and my laptop. Recently my network has disappeared from the laptop's list of networks. This did not happen with my phone, which works fine. By disappeared I mean my home network cannot be discovered by my laptop. This is not a connection issue because I cannot find the network to connect to. I do not have this problem with any other wireless network. I followed the various command prompts suggested by Microsoft's troubleshooting guide (http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/w...nection-issues). Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

ebakunin, Mar 28, 2021
  3. Mystere Win User
    Mystery Phone Listing on Network

That's actually been happening in Windows for a long time, even back to windows 8 I was seeing it randomly appear (it can be different devices). It seems to be some kind of false positive detection.

Some suggest that this is neighbors connecting to your wifi network. The idea is that the MAC address may be propogated, even though these neighbors are not actually authorized for your network (ie, your router is advertising these mac addresses, but they can't actually use your network, but for some reason they still show up in the list of connected devices).

When you check your WIFI router, the devices won't be listed there, since they haven't been given IP's.. but something in the network architecture still allows MAC advertisement.

Mystere, Mar 28, 2021
  4. Network randomly appears and disappear on the connection list.

Most used apps list in start menu appears and disappears randomly upon restart.

When i restart my windows 10 pro the most used apps list in the start menu disappears and appears randomly. sometimes after a restart it disappears and when i lunch any app it gets added to the most used list and then when i restart again it appears empty
    again.

And in other times after i restart it appears normally with a full list of my most used apps from before. how to fix this annoying issue?

crissoliva, Mar 28, 2021
Thema:

Network randomly appears and disappear on the connection list.

1. Network randomly appears and disappear on the connection list. - Similar Threads - Network randomly appears

2. Wifi network disappearing from list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi network disappearing from list: On my Asus laptop windows 10, my wifi network keeps disappearing from the list of available networks. It happens when I use my laptop almost anywhere at home except on my desk. Sometimes it'll connect for a bit but then it'll disappear for 5 or 10+ minutes then reappear and...
  3. Wifi network disappearing from list

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi network disappearing from list: On my Asus laptop windows 10, my wifi network keeps disappearing from the list of available networks. It happens when I use my laptop almost anywhere at home except on my desk. Sometimes it'll connect for a bit but then it'll disappear for 5 or 10+ minutes then reappear and...
  4. Wifi network disappearing from list

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. wifi network not appearing in list of available networks

wifi network not appearing in list of available networks: When I click the little internet icon on the task bar to see the available networks, my network does not appear. I know the network works fine because it works on my phone note: I connected my phone to the network after I tried connecting my computer. Other networks do show...
  6. Network List No Longer Appears

Network List No Longer Appears: When I click on the WiFi menu, it does not show any networks. There is only a link to Network & Internet Settings. The WiFi button the one that turns it on and off is not even there. The airplane mode button is there, however. I have an HP 15-dy1074nr. This started occurring...
  7. Can’t connect to this network and list of networks disappeared.

Can’t connect to this network and list of networks disappeared.: My gaming laptop was currently overheating when I play games so I decided to repaste it. After repasting, I was able to connect to the internert and everything was fine. After a few hours, the internet started showing some problems, I tried to restart the laptop but it...
  8. Audio appears and disappears randomly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio appears and disappears randomly: Hi all, For no apparent reason audio from my laptop's internal speakers appears and disappears. As I was troubleshooting I noticed random fluctuation in the audio levels in Windows Stereo Mixer. Take a look at this short video here demonstrating both the audio loss as well...
  9. Random network printers listed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Random network printers listed: OK, not sure if this is the right place to post this. Please don't shoot me down if it isn't. I have the Windows 10 preview installed and went to add my printer last night, when the OS searched for it on my network it brought back a list of about 20 or so network attached...
  10. Network connections disappeared

Network connections disappeared: Running a Win 10 machine and 2 XP machines on a network. All was well yesterday, but for some reason today the two other PC do not shopw up on the network and I can't seem to get them back. As an example one of the missing PCs is called Xptransfer and the other BasementPC....