Windows 10: Network related issue.

Discus and support Network related issue. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I had windows 10 upgrade a 4-5 days ago, and after that i was unable to connect to any wifi network because the Airplane mode is On and grayed out. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KaranDave09, Aug 5, 2019.

1. Network related issue.

I had windows 10 upgrade a 4-5 days ago, and after that i was unable to connect to any wifi network because the Airplane mode is On and grayed out.

I am using an Ethernet connection only now.

Network related issue. 1485c941-dcf7-4974-a51f-8af36406f3eb?upload=true.png

Laptop details: Dell laptop Inspiron 3542.

My system specs:

Edition Windows 10 Home single language

version 1809

OS build 17763.615

System type x64 bit

Network driver:

Dell wireless 1705 802.11 b/g/n

Realtek PCIe FE Family controller and other (refer ss)

Network related issue. 66ee146e-dbd7-450e-8db6-fbd70313bffc?upload=true.png

I have tried following methods to fix this:

1. Manually update all network drivers from device manager.

2. Download all the latest network drivers from dell website for windows 10 x64 based systems Installed all them all.

3. Full clean install windows 10 .

4. Reset this pc to pre installed windows (my pre installed windows was windows 8.1 Home single language)

5. Full network reset (both from setting and from cmd).

No luck so far, everything is working fine as of now only this wifi issue Network related issue. :(

My systems current state is, I have clean installed windows 10 with system specs as mentioned above.

:)

KaranDave09, Aug 5, 2019

2. "network adapter" issue in relation to password protected master video

Hi Farahin,

I would suggest you follow the steps below and see if this helps:

Method 1: Update Network Adapter.

Follow the steps to update the Network Adapter drivers:

• Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand the Network Adapter.
    • Right-click on the Network Adapter and click on Properties.
    • Go to Driver tab and select Update.
    • Restart the computer and check.
    Method 2: Reset TCP/IP.

Please follow the steps below:

1. On the Search bar type “cmd” and click
    ctrl + shift + Enter to open the Elevated Command Prompt.

1. To Reset WINSOCK entries, type netsh winsock reset catalog and click Enter.

2. To Reset IPv4 TCP/IP stack, type netsh int ipv4 reset reset.log
    and click Enter

3. To Reset IPv6 TCP/IP stack, type netsh int ipv6 reset reset.log
    and click Enter

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have further related queries.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Aug 5, 2019
  3. Gino Des Win User
    Issues with network adapters

Hi Alfonso,

To resolve this issue, we suggest that you run the Network troubleshooter when you switch from WiFi to Ethernet connection. The Network troubleshooter can help diagnose and fix common connection problems including clearing the network cache to obtain a new
    IP from the new network. Kindly follow the steps below:

• In the search box on the taskbar, type Identify and repair network problems, and then select
      Identify and repair network problems from the list of results.
    • Follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if that fixes the problem.

If the issue persists, kindly try the troubleshooting steps on the following link:

Fix network connection issues in Windows 10

We recommend that you try the steps on the Update the network adapter driver,
    Run the Network troubleshooter followed by networking commands, and Use network reset to reinstall network devices sections.

Let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Gino Des, Aug 5, 2019
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Network related issue.

WiFi Connectivity Issue (DHCP related?)

Hi Matthew,

There are various factors why you have connectivity issues. It can be due to outdated drivers or wrong Network configuration settings. For us to better assist your concern, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you tried updating your Network drivers?
    • Have you made any recent changes before this issue occur?

In the meantime, we suggest the you follow the steps provided in this article:

Fix network connection issues in Windows 10.
    It will let you diagnose and provide remedy to network concerns.

Let us know if this works for you and if you need more assistance.

Rose Cal, Aug 5, 2019
Thema:

Network related issue.

1. Network related issue. - Similar Threads - Network related issue

2. Windows Related Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Related Issue: Hi Sir My Name is Naman Dwivedi I don't know I see a video on YouTube saying if you use your maximum core in windows 10 it will work fast so in my pc the maximum cores are 2 so I select 2 and click on apply and save and it was asking for restarting pc then I click on to...
  3. Windows Related Issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Related Issue: Hi Sir My Name is Naman Dwivedi I don't know I see a video on YouTube saying if you use your maximum core in windows 10 it will work fast so in my pc the maximum cores are 2 so I select 2 and click on apply and save and it was asking for restarting pc then I click on to...
  4. "network adapter" issue in relation to password protected master video

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "network adapter" issue in relation to password protected master video: Hi there, I have problem playing video lecture in password protected video. The error message is "Please enable network adapter: KillerR Wireless-AC 1550i wireless Network Adapter9560NGW. I have tried multiple methods so far, such as:1. Download and install new wireless...
  5. "network adapter" issue in relation to password protected master video

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "network adapter" issue in relation to password protected master video: Hi there, I have problem playing video lecture in password protected video. The error message is "Please enable network adapter: KillerR Wireless-AC 1550i wireless Network Adapter9560NGW. I have tried multiple methods so far, such as:1. Download and install new wireless...
  6. Could getting in trouble on Wikipedia be related to network issues?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Could getting in trouble on Wikipedia be related to network issues?: I made a funny edit on wikipedia(won’t do it again) and it got reported and said some stuff about how my ip was warned. Now on my desktop(did edits on phone) Ethernet and wifi will not work because of invalid IP address. I troubleshooted for awhile and followed a bunch of...
  7. Cortana related issue

in Cortana
    Cortana related issue: Hello. I recently updated my pc to Microsoft 2010 version 2004. Prior to this cortana was able to open all the apps when I used to ask it. However after this update, whenever I ask her to open or close an app, she would just show me a reply from Bing.com which showed how to...
  8. Related to performance issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Related to performance issues: Hi all, I was very excited that my laptop has now got 6 GB RAM. So I installed Call Of Duty 4 Modern Warfare on it. I found that it was lagging too much. But this game worked perfectly in windows 7 in 2 GB RAM. What can I do now to run it without lags ??...
  9. Intel-related network adapter driver issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel-related network adapter driver issue: Having problems to connect to the internet, I found in Device Manager that a certain Intel ICH10 R BM LM Ethernet Controller RTX64 network adapter is marked with the yellow exclamation, indicating the device driver is corrupted or missing, which is confirmed by the...
  10. Explorer related issues.

in Windows 10 Support
    Explorer related issues.: Hello all, I am new here, I thought maybe someone could help me with a problem. It all started a few days when I noticed all thumbnails were gone. I checked a few articles from google, all settings were good. I reset the icon cache(some files couldn't be deleted but were...