Windows 10: Network reset causing my computer to bsod

Discus and support Network reset causing my computer to bsod in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I network reset my computer and restarted it before the 5 minute timer, this caused my computer to go into the your. pc did not start correctly loop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Oliver Paton, Apr 2, 2023.

1. Network reset causing my computer to bsod

I network reset my computer and restarted it before the 5 minute timer, this caused my computer to go into the your. pc did not start correctly loop and i reset my windows to fix this but now after finish the reset it will blue screen every two minutes with random error codes such as kernel security failure. how do i fix this and use my computer. note i also tried to reinstall windows using a usb with windows on it

:)

Oliver Paton, Apr 2, 2023
  2. taward Win User

One computer cannot access other network computers.

So I've tried every troubleshooting step I know:
    • Double checked that Net Bios was enabled
    • Ran a bunch of network commands:
      • flushed DNS
      • registered dns
      • pinged and located the named computers successfully
    • Reset my router to factory settings

Nothing works when I try to access via explorer. I'm still baffled by the fact that every other computer can access each other AND access this computer. It's just the outgoing connection from this machine that doesn't work.

Any thoughts?

taward, Apr 2, 2023
  3. ARC
    Arc Win User
    Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

4. Network reset causing my computer to bsod

What causes a Physical Memory Dump?

The cause is listed on the blue screen, when booting press F8 and select the option that says "don't reset on BSOD's", not sure what it's called.

DanTheBanjoman, Apr 2, 2023
Thema:

Network reset causing my computer to bsod

1. Network reset causing my computer to bsod - Similar Threads - Network reset causing

2. Network reset causing my computer to bsod

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Network reset causing my computer to bsod: I network reset my computer and restarted it before the 5 minute timer, this caused my computer to go into the your. pc did not start correctly loop and i reset my windows to fix this but now after finish the reset it will blue screen every two minutes with random error codes...
  3. Network reset causing my computer to bsod

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network reset causing my computer to bsod: I network reset my computer and restarted it before the 5 minute timer, this caused my computer to go into the your. pc did not start correctly loop and i reset my windows to fix this but now after finish the reset it will blue screen every two minutes with random error codes...
  4. Network reset cause problems with my network adapters

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network reset cause problems with my network adapters: I was trying to run vmware on my laptop but the virtual adapters weren't available So i tried network reset After that all my network adapters disappeared When go to drives it has error code 56I tried everything like cmd commands , network reset again , uninstall drive and...
  5. Network reset cause problems with my network adapters

Network reset cause problems with my network adapters: I was trying to run vmware on my laptop but the virtual adapters weren't available So i tried network reset After that all my network adapters disappeared When go to drives it has error code 56I tried everything like cmd commands , network reset again , uninstall drive and...
  6. ntoskrnl.exe is causing BSoD on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ntoskrnl.exe is causing BSoD on my computer: BSoD has been showing up for more than a week now, with DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE as its said error. I'm currently on safe mode while using my computer. Things such as the keyboard and touchpad don't work I'm currently using a mouse and an office keyboard. I downloaded...
  7. ntoskrnl.exe is causing BSoD on my computer

ntoskrnl.exe is causing BSoD on my computer: BSoD has been showing up for more than a week now, with DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE as its said error. I'm currently on safe mode while using my computer. Things such as the keyboard and touchpad don't work I'm currently using a mouse and an office keyboard. I downloaded...
  8. ntoskrnl.exe is causing BSoD on my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Network Reset broke my computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Network Reset broke my computer: Hello, recently i used the network reset that windows has on their settings. It told me it was going to restart in 5 mins but i decided to just restart it myself. After the reset my ethernet was not even in device manger and now i have no internet. I decided to try and...
  10. Which computer component is causing my BSOD?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Which computer component is causing my BSOD?: I'm almost certain these BSODs are from hardware failure since a particular power fluctuation apparently broke the computer + windows has been reinstalled multiple times since. The BSODs happen at indefinite times-- sometimes during gaming, others when it's idle; and in...