Windows 10: Network Reset Issue?

Discus and support Network Reset Issue? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Today, I did a “network reset” on my Surface book. I was led to believe that everything would simply uninstall and reinstall the network adapters on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LaineDiep, Sep 29, 2021.

1. LaineDiep Win User

Network Reset Issue?

Today, I did a “network reset” on my Surface book. I was led to believe that everything would simply uninstall and reinstall the network adapters on my PC. However, after the restart, I can’t connect to internet at all. Troubleshoot says this is because there is a problem with the Wifi adapter driver, and was not able to fix itself. Restarting again would not do anything, checked properties and tried fixing with Device Manager, nothing is working. What should I do?

:)

LaineDiep, Sep 29, 2021
Thema:

Network Reset Issue?

1. Network Reset Issue? - Similar Threads - Network Reset Issue

2. Network Reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network Reset: After doing a sucessfull network reset when wanting to reconnect to the internet it doesnt show any of my available networks which i have run the commands for netsh reset in administrator and restarted my pc many times and now it doesnt want to connect....
  3. Network reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network reset: When i boot up i have to perform a network reset to get my fixed connection to work, how do i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/network-reset/65531675-de20-4863-9236-81e4d0ad4a9d
  4. Network discover issues after reset?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network discover issues after reset?: I have 2 PCs wired on same network. Primary PC is windows 11, secondary PC and Windows 10.They were able to discover each other on my network up until I unenrolled from the Microsoft Insider Program on the primary pc. I've already scoured the support forums, network discovery...
  5. Network discover issues after reset?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network discover issues after reset?: I have 2 PCs wired on same network. Primary PC is windows 11, secondary PC and Windows 10.They were able to discover each other on my network up until I unenrolled from the Microsoft Insider Program on the primary pc. I've already scoured the support forums, network discovery...
  6. Network Reset

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Network Reset: I have had a new laptop since christmas and every now and then when I am watching Netflix or Amazon Prime Video my internet is lost and when I run troubleshooter it indicates the network adapter requires a network reset. Ihave tried downloading the latest drivers but the...
  7. Network Issues and resolution with "network reset" feature

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network Issues and resolution with "network reset" feature: Hello, I have a 40Mbps broadband network and I am the sole user. However, when I check the speed I am limited to 4-4.5 Mbps. So what? It could be an issue with the broadband ISP right? Well NO. When I do a "Network Reset", after which the PC restarts, the net speed...
  8. Network Reset

Network Reset: I was having problem with the network card in my computer. It would drop the wireless network for no apparent reason. I poked around and found the network reset option. It sounded as if it would simply reinstall my network card. It only warned that I may have to reinstall...
  9. Network Reset

Network Reset: Having issues of constantly having to reset my network after pc goes to sleep. I have already went into device manager, nework adaptors and told them not to sleep, but still does and after a reset reboot I have go do it again. Win 10 upto date...why is this happening. BTW I'm...
  10. Network Reset

in Windows 10 Customization
    Network Reset: After doing a network reset and resrart in windows 10, i can sighn in and sfter going to the home screen, i get a message "windows has discoveres a problem and will restart in 1 minute. It restarts and does the samethig over and over...