Windows 10: network restart

Discus and support network restart in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I was yalking to someone via the chat and they gave me the steps to restart my network, the steps started with: netsh winsockn reset netsh int ip... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Shaunace, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Shaunace Win User

network restart

I was yalking to someone via the chat and they gave me the steps to restart my network, the steps started with:

netsh winsockn reset

netsh int ip reset

ipconfig/release

after I typed the last one the window went to a disconnect screen and I lost the next steps and the case number

I need the know the following steps to finish the reset

:)

Shaunace, Jan 10, 2019
  2. Boatvan Win User

Did our Epson printer get hacked?

Another question, is this on a home network or a work network? The steps @eidairaman1 listed are always a good first step. If this is on a work network you manage, I'd be much more concerned than the home one. It is possible someone is screwing with you, but malware could also be the culprit.

Boatvan, Jan 11, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jan 11, 2019
  4. network restart

little cat, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

network restart

1. network restart - Similar Threads - network restart

2. Problem while shutting down wifi network is blank while if i restart my laptop it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem while shutting down wifi network is blank while if i restart my laptop it...: X1 Carbon Lenovo laptop with windows 10 pro, and i’m facing a weird issue : when i shut down my laptop i can’t find any network even the one connected b4 **** down a blank page , while when i restart my laptop not shutting it down it connects normally and show the other near...
  3. Problem while shutting down wifi network is blank while if i restart my laptop it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem while shutting down wifi network is blank while if i restart my laptop it...: X1 Carbon Lenovo laptop with windows 10 pro, and i’m facing a weird issue : when i shut down my laptop i can’t find any network even the one connected b4 **** down a blank page , while when i restart my laptop not shutting it down it connects normally and show the other near...
  4. Problem while shutting down wifi network is blank while if i restart my laptop it...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. How to restart the whole network service without having to reboot?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to restart the whole network service without having to reboot?: Hi there,I'm using Cisco Secure Client and I use AnyConnect in it in order to connect to a VPN on my Microsoft Surface Pro 4.It works totally okay but the problem shows up a couple of moments after I disconnect the VPN I lose my internet connection in a way that I can't reach...
  6. How to restart the whole network service without having to reboot?

How to restart the whole network service without having to reboot?: Hi there,I'm using Cisco Secure Client and I use AnyConnect in it in order to connect to a VPN on my Microsoft Surface Pro 4.It works totally okay but the problem shows up a couple of moments after I disconnect the VPN I lose my internet connection in a way that I can't reach...
  7. How to restart the whole network service without having to reboot?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. My wireless network wont show up ive restarted and network reset and its still not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wireless network wont show up ive restarted and network reset and its still not showing: im on a computer with windows 11 and the wireless network option doesnt show up on my network and internet options in settings and in the bottom bar Ive reset my computer and ive done a network reset and the wireless network still doesnt show up is there a way to fix this?...
  9. My wireless network wont show up ive restarted and network reset and its still not showing

My wireless network wont show up ive restarted and network reset and its still not showing: im on a computer with windows 11 and the wireless network option doesnt show up on my network and internet options in settings and in the bottom bar Ive reset my computer and ive done a network reset and the wireless network still doesnt show up is there a way to fix this?...
  10. network drive is being forgotten by clienta laptop after every shutdown/network restart...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    network drive is being forgotten by clienta laptop after every shutdown/network restart...: I have a desktop that acts as the host server where I have a network drive originating from it to access files with my laptop around the housewhen the laptop restarts or loses network even after the laptop connects automatically to the correct WIFI network, it cant access the...