Windows 10: Network Scanning

Discus and support Network Scanning in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi,Is windows firewall can detect network scanning initiated from tools like nmap/zenmap? If yes, where can I find the logs for the same.Any lead will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AmitChand Thakur, Jul 22, 2021.

1. Network Scanning

Hi,Is windows firewall can detect network scanning initiated from tools like nmap/zenmap? If yes, where can I find the logs for the same.Any lead will be helpful Thanks

:)

AmitChand Thakur, Jul 22, 2021
  2. Arun B J Win User

Windows 10 unable to scan to folder over network

Hi Adma,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• Are you connected to Domain?

• Are you able to access the folder through network which you want to scan?

If you’re connected to domain then you need to post your query in TechNet forum.

Refer the link below for TechNet forums.

Technet forums

If you’re connected to home group follow the steps below and check if it helps.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Window Key, and type Network and sharing.

• Click on Change Advanced sharing settings.

• Under Guest or Public.

• Under File and printer sharing.

• Turn on file and printer and sharing.

I suggest you to run Network and sharing troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key and type Network and sharing center.

• Run Troubleshoot problems.

Hope this information is helpful. Do let us know if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Arun B J, Jul 22, 2021
  3. scanned documents

Hello,

By default, scans are saved in a Scans folder inside the Pictures. Here are the steps on how to get there:

• Press Windows and type pictures
    • Click Pictures and double-click the Scans folder.

Furthermore, we suggest that you repair your Word application by following the steps on this

link

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Marilou Ser, Jul 22, 2021
  4. Boatvan Win User

Network Scanning

Did our Epson printer get hacked?

Another question, is this on a home network or a work network? The steps @eidairaman1 listed are always a good first step. If this is on a work network you manage, I'd be much more concerned than the home one. It is possible someone is screwing with you, but malware could also be the culprit.

Boatvan, Jul 22, 2021
Thema:

Network Scanning

1. Network Scanning - Similar Threads - Network Scanning

2. How can I change the network path to receive scans?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I change the network path to receive scans?: I have two computers with the same path network and only one is receiving the scans, I need to change the path network on the other computer. HELP PLEASE......
  3. How can I change the network path to receive scans?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I change the network path to receive scans?: I have two computers with the same path network and only one is receiving the scans, I need to change the path network on the other computer. HELP PLEASE......
  4. How can I change the network path to receive scans?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Network Adapter Not on List, Hardware Change Scan Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network Adapter Not on List, Hardware Change Scan Not Working: I have an Acer Swift SFX14-41G laptop that tried to perform a Windows update, crashed in the middle, then on the restart my Wifi and Bluetooth icons were gone. After network resetting, uninstalling the update, doing a winsock reset, and uninstalling the driver I am stuck....
  6. Network Adapter Not on List, Hardware Change Scan Not Working

Network Adapter Not on List, Hardware Change Scan Not Working: I have an Acer Swift SFX14-41G laptop that tried to perform a Windows update, crashed in the middle, then on the restart my Wifi and Bluetooth icons were gone. After network resetting, uninstalling the update, doing a winsock reset, and uninstalling the driver I am stuck....
  7. Bluetooth Device Personal Area Network Was accidently deleted and scan for hardware changes...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Device Personal Area Network Was accidently deleted and scan for hardware changes...: As the title says i accidently deleted Bluetooth Device Personal Area Network under Network Adapter in Device Manager and i havent found a way to restore it. ive tried everything i can think of and have come up empty...
  8. Bluetooth Device Personal Area Network Was accidently deleted and scan for hardware changes...

Bluetooth Device Personal Area Network Was accidently deleted and scan for hardware changes...: As the title says i accidently deleted Bluetooth Device Personal Area Network under Network Adapter in Device Manager and i havent found a way to restore it. ive tried everything i can think of and have come up empty...
  9. Bluetooth Device Personal Area Network Was accidently deleted and scan for hardware changes...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. How do I scan to a network drive via RDP?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I scan to a network drive via RDP?: Hi, we have scanners connected to local computers that log into the terminal server via mstsc/remote desktop but we cannot scan whilst in the remote desktop session and save directly to a network drive.Is this even possible?We currently have two known options:1. Minimise the...