Windows 10: Network Servers No Showing

Discus and support Network Servers No Showing in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a few servers on my network which show up on Windows 7 machine but on Win 10 they do not show when I want to browse for them via the network... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PeterPiPiPi, Jul 24, 2019.

1. Network Servers No Showing

I have a few servers on my network which show up on Windows 7 machine but on Win 10 they do not show when I want to browse for them via the network option in "This PC.". I don't even see the Win 7 machine that is on the same network. I ve tried a few fixes including enabling SMB 1.0/CIFS which worked for a few weeks, but now it's fallen over again. I don't know when I had the last update so I am unable to say if it is down to that.

Pete

:)

PeterPiPiPi, Jul 24, 2019

2. Laptop won't show list of available networks

We suggest checking the list of available Wi-Fi networks on your laptop.

Please follow these steps:

• Click the Windows logo.
    • Go to Settings (gear icon).
    • Select Network and Internet.
    • Then Wi-Fi.
    • Make sure the Wi-Fi radio button is On.
    • Select Show available networks, then you'll be able to see the list of available Wi-Fi networks.

Update us with the outcome so we provide further assistance.

Robert Caw, Jul 24, 2019
  3. Error: "Server PC is not accessible", "The network address is invalild" on Windows 10

Hi Gavin,

Apologize for the delay in response to your issue.

• Do let us know if your device is connected to a Windows Server?
    • Have you tried the troubleshooting steps suggested in the Microsoft help article in my previous post and check if it helps?

Step like: Run the Network troubleshooter, Update the rivers, Rollback the drivers, turn off firewalls etc..

Try the above troubleshooting steps update us the status for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 24, 2019
  4. Barman58 Win User

Network Servers No Showing

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Jul 24, 2019
Thema:

Network Servers No Showing

1. Network Servers No Showing - Similar Threads - Network Servers Showing

2. organization network server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    organization network server: Please help me connect to the organization's activation server. It says: We can't activate Windows on this device because we can't connect to your organization's server. Make sure that you're connected to your organization's network and try again. If you continue having...
  3. organization network server

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    organization network server: Please help me connect to the organization's activation server. It says: We can't activate Windows on this device because we can't connect to your organization's server. Make sure that you're connected to your organization's network and try again. If you continue having...
  4. HOME NETWORK AND SERVER

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HOME NETWORK AND SERVER: how do I setup a home network? one device is windows 10 and the other is windows 10 upgraded to windows 11. the windows 11 I also want to setup as a server. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/home-network-and-server/85a71c6a-03c2-45c0-a5ce-5e7c76ad0b4d
  5. PC not showing up in Network folder on my Server

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC not showing up in Network folder on my Server: I have no idea why but my server won't show me my main PC in my Network Folder yet it still connects to it via IP.Windows specificationsEdition: Windows Server 2019 Standard EvaluationVersion: 1809 Installed on: ‎01/‎02/‎2020 EuropeanOS build: 17763.737...
  6. PC not showing up in Network folder on my Server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC not showing up in Network folder on my Server: I have no idea why but my server won't show me my main PC in my Network Folder yet it still connects to it via IP.Windows specificationsEdition: Windows Server 2019 Standard EvaluationVersion: 1809 Installed on: ‎01/‎02/‎2020 EuropeanOS build: 17763.737...
  7. PC not showing up in Network folder on my Server

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Networking Server Problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Networking Server Problem: Had to replace corrupt OS with new Windows 10. All OK but my smart TV Sony Bravia now cannot access PC server, All streaming options etc as per previous. Can still access internet and cast folders/files to TV and TV recognizes my PC on the network but fails to access server...
  9. Networked Server Not Visable

Networked Server Not Visable: Hi, We have a fairly crude network in place at work with a main server and 8 desktops which all have their own hard drives but also access a separate space on the main servers hard drive called the "S" drive. This is the space where group files are stores and backups of...
  10. Windows 2008R2 Server Does Not Show Up as a Network Object

Windows 2008R2 Server Does Not Show Up as a Network Object: Using a Windows 10 Pro workstation at the latest build, I am not able to see a Windows 2008R2 server as a network object. When I click the yellow folder icon on the task bar to view my folders, and then I click to expand the "Network" section on the left sidebar, I never...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft showing no servers