Windows 10: Network session enumeration

Discus and support Network session enumeration in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Need assistance to remove authenticated users from SrvsvcSessionInfo registry keyFor network session enumeration:Open the Group Policy Management... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NasimMohammed, Oct 19, 2021.

1. Network session enumeration

Need assistance to remove authenticated users from SrvsvcSessionInfo registry keyFor network session enumeration:Open the Group Policy Management Console. Right-click the Group Policy object GPO that should contain the new preference item, and then click Edit. - In the console tree under Computer Configuration, expand the Preferences folder, and then expand the Windows Settings folder. - Right-click the Registry node, point to New, and select Registry Wizard. - Select the reference workstation on which the desired registry settings exist, then click Next. - Browse to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTE

:)

NasimMohammed, Oct 19, 2021

2. Remote desktop sessions

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how difficult it can be when the feature does not work the way it is supposed to. However, you can go ahead and try these steps and let us know the status.

1. Remove your network cable, or turn off your Wi-Fi.
    2. Reboot your computer
    3. Login to your computer, without the network plugged in.
    4. Once you are logged in, plug in your network cable or turn your Wi-Fi back on.
    5. Check if you get the same issue.

However, if the issue is still persist for your RDP session in Windows server 2016, I would suggest you to post your query in
    TechNet forums,
    where we have the engineers with the expertise to provide solutions for issues related to Windows server 2016.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Oct 19, 2021
  3. Boatvan Win User
    Did our Epson printer get hacked?

Another question, is this on a home network or a work network? The steps @eidairaman1 listed are always a good first step. If this is on a work network you manage, I'd be much more concerned than the home one. It is possible someone is screwing with you, but malware could also be the culprit.

Boatvan, Oct 19, 2021
  4. Network session enumeration

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Oct 19, 2021
Thema:

Network session enumeration

1. Network session enumeration - Similar Threads - Network session enumeration

2. Network session enumeration

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network session enumeration: Need assistance to remove authenticated users from SrvsvcSessionInfo registry keyFor network session enumeration:Open the Group Policy Management Console. Right-click the Group Policy object GPO that should contain the new preference item, and then click Edit. - In the...
  3. Network session enumeration

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Network session enumeration: Need assistance to remove authenticated users from SrvsvcSessionInfo registry keyFor network session enumeration:Open the Group Policy Management Console. Right-click the Group Policy object GPO that should contain the new preference item, and then click Edit. - In the...
  4. How to stop USB enumeration.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to stop USB enumeration.: Hi, Recently Windows changed behavior how it treats different USB devices and it seems it starts to distinct them by SN, which it didn't previously. I work in mobile repair service and it really matters that the modem COM port stays always the same, also when using...
  5. Administrator accounts must not be enumerated?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Administrator accounts must not be enumerated?: I still not able to understand this following Group Policy as to me it just makes no sense at all. https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/112434-hide-show-administrators-uac-standard-users-windows.html Here is my current User setup on a STANDALONE PC. Two LOCAL User accounts:...
  6. Change disk enumerating?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Change disk enumerating?: So i have 2x nvme and 6xsata The sata drives are made up of 3x storage spaces. Task manager enumerates the disks: Disk 6 -> windows nvme Disk 7 -> nvme number 2 Disk 8 -> storage space #1 Disk 9 -> storage space #2 Disk 10 -> storage space #3 I guess i have a disorder...
  7. Bluetooth LE Enumerator is Missing

Bluetooth LE Enumerator is Missing: Sometimes, when i want to add my PS4 Controller to play Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, the "Wireless Controller" DualShock 4 device doesn't appear despite enabling the "Pair" Function on the Controller by holding SHARE + PS, i went to check the Device Manager, and found out...
  8. Failed to Enumerate

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Failed to Enumerate: Hello: To switch to Windows 10 I bought a new computer to replace my old Windows 7 machine. I took the hard drive out of the old computer thinking I could copy my files over to the new machine, but I can't access them. I thought it might just be a matter of changing the...
  9. Microsoft Bluetooth enumerator

Microsoft Bluetooth enumerator: Why are these drivers dated 2006 and no new one out there I have all the latest Windows updates newest BIOS. I have the latest Bluetooth drivers from Intel and still my Crusher wireless will not work. It pairs and connects fine but audio is distorted. I worked on last Windows...
  10. Enumerating user sessions to generate filter pools failed

in Windows 10 News
    Enumerating user sessions to generate filter pools failed: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Sometimes the Windows Search doesn’t work. There are no error codes either. In that case, it’s best to check error logs in the Event Viewer. Look for an error present in Windows error logs with the Event ID 3104. Does it [...] This post Enumerating user...