Windows 10: Network settings ok - driver version problem.

Discus and support Network settings ok - driver version problem. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; In my case an automatic Win-10-Driverupdate in February led to this problem: "Unidentified network" when tried to connect to the network. My network... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by dawisch, Apr 1, 2017.

1. dawisch Win User

Network settings ok - driver version problem.

In my case an automatic Win-10-Driverupdate in February led to this problem: "Unidentified network" when tried to connect to the network. My network adapter, an usb to ethernet model, works fine. It use a “Realtek USB FE Family Controller RTL8152".
    After the last update it stuck with this error.

Now I search for a newer driver and found it. Windows doesn’t update this driver version until today.

I try many types of updates, e.g. automatic search, download manually, start setup within the network-properties, manual setup and many reboots, nothing works.

After I removed/deinstall the driver completely, reboot, run setup manually, connect the adapter, it reconnected to the network again. So I need some hours to solve the problem.

:)

dawisch, Apr 1, 2017
  2. FilipV983 Win User

Windows 10 Network Adapter problems

Hi everyone. Just got the Win10 upgrade (from 8.1) on my Lenovo Yoga 2 pro.

I cant connect to network, wifi or external LAN card.

Drivers are installed ok, but in Network Connections there are no Network Adapters.

I tried multiple versions of drivers, but always the same thing.

Anyone has this problem?

FilipV983, Apr 1, 2017
  3. Bug Windows 10 & ASUS Transformer TP300 : Internet and wi-fi are OK ; but network state is not

Hi,

The problem appears after Windows 10 migration (from W8.1).

Wi-fi connexion is OK.

Internet is OK

BUT

Windows Update "can't access to the services" ... because Network & sharing Center indicates "no network connexion"!?!

Download last version W10 (1607) and last version of ASUS Mediatek driver do not change the situation : "no connexion" ... while wi-fi and Internet are fine!

Does someone observe the same problem on ASUS Transformer?

Senior Provence, Apr 1, 2017
  4. bro67 Win User

Do not worry about it. Real Tek does not make new drivers same as all other hardware manufacturers. Only time that thry do is if there is a major problem that can risk system security.

bro67, Apr 1, 2017
Thema:

1. Network settings ok - driver version problem. - Similar Threads - Network settings driver

2. Ethernet Network 2 Driver Problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ethernet Network 2 Driver Problems: I have been dealing with a network driver issue on Windows 10 where anytime my network is shown as Network 2 i get limited access to the internet. Some websites work fine but other's will not load. I am then forced to reinstall drivers, disable and enable the drivers, or have...
  3. Network adapter driver problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network adapter driver problems: Hi,I have had a recurring issue with my network adapter driver. I have a Lenovo Yoga 7 14ITL5 running Windows 11, and the driver in question is the IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz. Several times, it has happened that the option to connect to wifi disappears both in settings as...
  4. Network adapter driver problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network adapter driver problems: Hi,I have had a recurring issue with my network adapter driver. I have a Lenovo Yoga 7 14ITL5 running Windows 11, and the driver in question is the IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz. Several times, it has happened that the option to connect to wifi disappears both in settings as...
  5. Network drivers problem , please help !!

Network drivers problem , please help !!: Currently I'm using windows 10 pro on my hp x360 pavilion laptop , yesterday I found that my wifi was not working....I checked the driverIt was showing that wifi adapter aren't working .It's saying to reconnect hardware with computer.......I did everything , updation is...
  6. Network Adapter Driver WiFi Problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network Adapter Driver WiFi Problem: Hello, I have a Windows 10 Home edition desktop, it is a Dell. I am experiencing issues with the Network Adapter and that windows could not find the driver.I did restart and update the driver and I wanted to know if there is a link to manually download the driver myself or...
  7. gfx card driver version problems

gfx card driver version problems: i have an nvidia gtx650 gfx card and i'm using driver version 391.xx, which runs like it should. but when ever i use a driver update software or the windows built in update software, even the geforce experience app they all tell that there's an update for my card. i've...
  8. are there network drivers for windows 10 version 1903?

are there network drivers for windows 10 version 1903?: why is everything depending on other things one thing leads to another https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/are-there-network-drivers-for-windows-10-version/2e18cbbe-c5a2-49ee-bd6d-1249433fd965
  9. Win 10 drivers OK but no wifi networks displayed

Win 10 drivers OK but no wifi networks displayed: The Windows 10 laptop has working wireless drivers (green signal symbol in "Network Connections", no driver error messages) but if chosen "Connect/Disconnect" no wireless networks are displayed but only the Ethernet connection. Network discovery is 'on', changed drivers and...
  10. Is Enabling this policy Setting Ok?

Is Enabling this policy Setting Ok?: Hi, Just wanted to know if enabling this policy setting is Ok? When I enable it, I can access my WD NAS Drive which is good but Also The setting states that its unsafe [ATTACH]...