Windows 10: Network settings won't show up. Help?

Discus and support Network settings won't show up. Help? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm using Windows 10, and my network icon has mysteriously disappeared, and I can't view my network settings or see what network I'm connected to. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MForges, Feb 18, 2019.

1. MForges Win User

Network settings won't show up. Help?

I'm using Windows 10, and my network icon has mysteriously disappeared, and I can't view my network settings or see what network I'm connected to. It started happening about 3 days ago.help? I've attached some screenshots. Network settings won't show up. Help? 4b09edbc-eb4f-436e-b7a6-e0c0bb8ec497?upload=true.png Network settings won't show up. Help? 9a3721ba-b633-43c6-a853-8018495126b0?upload=true.png Network settings won't show up. Help? f116fb2e-f6fa-444c-9ebe-4ad2a44eb4d7?upload=true.png

:)

MForges, Feb 18, 2019

2. after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

radelovrić, Feb 18, 2019
  3. Laptop won't show list of available networks

We suggest checking the list of available Wi-Fi networks on your laptop.

Please follow these steps:

• Click the Windows logo.
    • Go to Settings (gear icon).
    • Select Network and Internet.
    • Then Wi-Fi.
    • Make sure the Wi-Fi radio button is On.
    • Select Show available networks, then you'll be able to see the list of available Wi-Fi networks.

Update us with the outcome so we provide further assistance.

Robert Caw, Feb 18, 2019
  4. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

Thema:

1. Network settings won't show up. Help? - Similar Threads - Network settings won't

2. Setting a network Private that doesn't show up in Settings / How to make it show up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Setting a network Private that doesn't show up in Settings / How to make it show up?: So, I have 3+2 network adapters in total:Mellanox ConnectX-2 Ethernet Adapter -..> This is the main local network, always active, currently set to Public by default, called "Ethernet 2" by default.IntelR Ethernet Controller 2 I225-V ---> This one has its port unplugged 99.9%...
  3. Setting a network Private that doesn't show up in Settings / How to make it show up?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Setting a network Private that doesn't show up in Settings / How to make it show up?: So, I have 3+2 network adapters in total:Mellanox ConnectX-2 Ethernet Adapter -..> This is the main local network, always active, currently set to Public by default, called "Ethernet 2" by default.IntelR Ethernet Controller 2 I225-V ---> This one has its port unplugged 99.9%...
  4. No network shows up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No network shows up: Hi, I am in the middle of setting up windows 11 however, when I get to “lets connect you to a network” nothing shows. I have tried putting in an ethernet and got nothing. Any other solutions?...
  5. Cellular network not showing up in the settings .

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cellular network not showing up in the settings .: I wanted to run sim card on my laptop but i could not be able to use it because the cellular network option is not showing up while i had inserted the sim card. I couldn't get any information about this issue on youtube, google or any other online tech platform.I thought that...
  6. No networks showing up

No networks showing up: Please help me i have tried everything, all the tutorials dont work and i have reset my laptop twice, nothing works[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-networks-showing-up/d1cc3727-4e95-4a0a-a37c-d387553ef56b
  7. Wifi networks won't show show up

Wifi networks won't show show up: When I click on the wifi icon on the task bar to choose a network it doesn't show any networks. It says network and internet and has airplane mode as the only option but I can't click it. This started after an update I did in may. I tried to find a way to fix it but I...
  8. Clipboard settings won't show up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Clipboard settings won't show up: Hi, I've upgraded to Windows October 2018 update, but the new Clipboard settings won't show up in Windows Settings. What am I missing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clipboard-settings-wont-show-up/65bbe5ae-c670-4001-abf7-11ff5dfdb91b
  9. LF help to set up a good network.

LF help to set up a good network.: Hello, From our ISP we have this pretty crappy modem/router combo that, all too often, "breaks" in some way (wifi goes down, internet just dies for 2 seconds, and so on). It often cannot handle the heavier traffic we're doing, and even some standard traffic it should be...
  10. Need help with setting up network and security

Need help with setting up network and security: I'm looking for help with getting my network setup so I can have various programs on different computers communicate properly, but also keep my data secure. Not exactly sure where to start as networking difficulties steam back to Win 10 installation on Desktop computer. On...