Windows 10: Network share not working when Kaspersky is disabled

Discus and support Network share not working when Kaspersky is disabled in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When Kaspersky Internet Security is disabled on PC1, Admin account on PC2 cannot access network share of PC1, whose Admin is the same. When Kaspersky... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by aa2zz, Jul 30, 2021.

1. aa2zz Win User

Network share not working when Kaspersky is disabled

When Kaspersky Internet Security is disabled on PC1, Admin account on PC2 cannot access network share of PC1, whose Admin is the same. When Kaspersky is enabled on, the share works. This suggests to me that something in Windows security is disabling the share. What is it?When I unmap and re-map, troubleshooter says, "It is available but is not responding to connection attempts. A firewall or network security policy on the remote computer might be blocking the connection on port "file and print sharing resource"."

:)

aa2zz, Jul 30, 2021
  2. topgundcp Win User

Network File Sharing Is Not Working - Illustrated

In addition of what you have done. Also check the security tab and make sure there's a user "Everyone" with full permission.

Network share not working when Kaspersky is disabled [​IMG]

NOTE: If you are not using the Homegroup then it's better to turn it off:

• Control Panel->Homegroup then select "Leave the Home group"

• Open Services and disable "Homegroup Listener" and "Homegroup Provider"

topgundcp, Jul 30, 2021
  3. Accidently disabled myPublicWifi hotspot in networks and sharing centre

To further assist you regarding your concern, we suggest that you manage the hotspot settings on your PC. To do this, you may follow the steps provided on this
    link. Once you’re on the page, proceed with the steps and
    complete the process. After completing the steps, you may check if the issue persists.

Additionally, if the issue continues, you may check the Advanced sharing settings from the
    Control Panel to identify if the issue is not related to it. To do this, you may follow the steps below:

• Click Start, type Control Panel and press
      Enter
    • Click Network and Internet > Network and Sharing Center.
    • On the left-side pane of the window, click Change advanced sharing settings.
    • Expand the Private network profile, select the Turn on network discovery option under the
      Network discovery section.
    • You may also select the Turn on network discovery option from the
      Guest or Public and Domain (current profile) network profile by expanding them one by one.
    • Once you’re done, click Save changes.

Keep us updated about your concern for additional assistance.

Joseph Ban, Jul 30, 2021
  4. Network share not working when Kaspersky is disabled

Cannot access shared network drive

I could scream! so much time wasted on this stupid error, as if time is not precious enough!
    It probably would work fine if I could see the other computer! But I cannot see the other computer!

sharonspost, Jul 30, 2021
Thema:

Network share not working when Kaspersky is disabled

1. Network share not working when Kaspersky is disabled - Similar Threads - Network share working

2. Network Sharing Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network Sharing Not Working: Hi all. I'm unable to network share, sending files to this computer due to this error. How do I fix this? I'm still able to share files from this computer just not recieve. Also the advance sharing settings are greyed out for me....
  3. Network Sharing Not Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network Sharing Not Working: Hi all. I'm unable to network share, sending files to this computer due to this error. How do I fix this? I'm still able to share files from this computer just not recieve. Also the advance sharing settings are greyed out for me....
  4. Network Sharing Not Working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Network Sharing Not Working

Network Sharing Not Working: I have been trying to share my PCs network with my xbox. I have my PC plugged in via ethernet from my router and my xbox plugged in via ethernet to my PC. I can sometimes get it to work when manually putting in a DNS server on the xbox but when i do that i have strict or...
  6. Disable sandbox in network sharing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disable sandbox in network sharing: Windows sandbox refuses to restart after some running time and I am already facing delay. Is there a way to disable printing on windows sandbox? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disable-sandbox-in-network-sharing/1e06c728-477f-4314-8789-52ae5de2309c
  7. Network Sharing Disables When Computer is Idle after Win10 update

Network Sharing Disables When Computer is Idle after Win10 update: Hey There, After the last Windows 10 update my laptop no longer shows up on my network when it's idle for awhile. It goes back on if I use my laptop. I am sharing my laptop HD and two external hard drives attached to it all over a wireless network. I'm not using any kind of...
  8. Kaspersky didn't work

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Kaspersky didn't work: The Title explain it. its always says that my version of kaspersky 2014 and 2015 has compability issues. please Help 3713
  9. Disable network sharing

Disable network sharing: If you're not seeing the Computer Browser in Services .... The Computer Browser service relies on SMBv1 and the browser service is uninstalled if the SMBv1 client or server is uninstalled. https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...r-version-1709
  10. Kaspersky IS 018 and home networking

Kaspersky IS 018 and home networking: What is blocking home networking and file sharing in kaspersky? I can't seem to find it no matter how much I fiddle with it. 106828