Windows 10: Network share printer not connect

Discus and support Network share printer not connect in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I can't connect with one of the networks shared printers. it showed " operation failed with error 0x00000520".Please help me to solve this issue. One... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by mahadihasan2, Nov 16, 2021.

1. Network share printer not connect

I can't connect with one of the networks shared printers. it showed " operation failed with error 0x00000520".Please help me to solve this issue. One thing is someone can print and someone can't print. The driver was also updated. So many errors with different pc.

:)

mahadihasan2, Nov 16, 2021
  2. topgundcp Win User

Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

@dk1971
    1. Open Admin command and type: ipconfig

Network share printer not connect [​IMG]
    2. Win+X->Control Panel->Netwok and Sharing Center
      Follow the screen shot. This should disable internet access from this PC but allows access to local device(s)
      NOTE: Use the IP & Subnet Mask from step 1. Leave Default gateway & DNS Server blank

Network share printer not connect [​IMG]

topgundcp, Nov 16, 2021
  3. trt740 Win User
    Need help connecting XP Laptop to Vista Desktop's Printer.

will try this

trt740, Nov 16, 2021
  4. 95Viper Win User

Network share printer not connect

Need help connecting XP Laptop to Vista Desktop's Printer.

Sorry , I think, I read wrong.*Slap :slap: Are you tring to connect wirelessly to the printer on the desktop and the printer is connected to the desktop thru usb or something?

Quoted from MS website:
    Sharing a printer

If you have a printer attached to one of your computers, you can print to it from any computer connected to your wireless network. To share a printer, follow these steps:

1. Log on to computer that has the printer attached to it.

2. Open Network and Sharing Center by clicking the Start button , clicking Control Panel, clicking Network and Internet, and then clicking Network and Sharing Center.

3. Click the arrow button next to Printer sharing, click Turn on printer sharing, and then click Apply.

4. Click the arrow button next to Password protected sharing, click Turn off password protected sharing, and then click Apply.

Note

If you have password-protected sharing turned on, people will need a user account with a password on your computer to access your printer.

To access the printer from any computer on the network, follow these steps:

1. Open Network by clicking the Start button , and then clicking Network.

2. Double-click the icon for the computer that has the printer attached to it.

3. Double-click the icon for the printer. Windows will automatically add the printer to your computer and install the printer driver.

Troubleshoot network printer problems

Sorry again and goodluck*Smile Network share printer not connect :)

95Viper, Nov 16, 2021
Thema:

Network share printer not connect

1. Network share printer not connect - Similar Threads - Network share printer

2. how to troubleshoot when shared printer and network printer not connecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to troubleshoot when shared printer and network printer not connecting: how to troubleshoot when shared printer and network printer not connecting for office laptop or suddenly showing cant print https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-troubleshoot-when-shared-printer-and/bc6e1b34-4409-439b-8308-b30e8ba38efa
  3. Win 11 connecting to network shared printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 connecting to network shared printer: Trying to add a network shared printer to a Win 11 home laptop. The printer is connected via usb on a Win 10 pro pc & is shared & accessible to the homegroup network. The Win 11 laptop gives a 0x00000709 error when I try to connect through file explorer. The laptop can access...
  4. Win 11 connecting to network shared printer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 11 connecting to network shared printer: Trying to add a network shared printer to a Win 11 home laptop. The printer is connected via usb on a Win 10 pro pc & is shared & accessible to the homegroup network. The Win 11 laptop gives a 0x00000709 error when I try to connect through file explorer. The laptop can access...
  5. printer on shared network

printer on shared network: I have just updated Window 11, after updating the window, I am unable to add printer shared on network. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-on-shared-network/3b1ac14f-dca7-473a-9590-663d80e24a9d
  6. Network share printer not connect

Network share printer not connect: I can't connect with one of the networks shared printers. it showed " operation failed with error 0x00000520".Please help me to solve this issue. One thing is someone can print and someone can't print. The driver was also updated. So many errors with different pc....
  7. Network shared printers.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Network shared printers.: And so following the latest updates to Windows 21H1 networked computers are no longer able to access shared printers on the network. Can be 'seen' but cannot be connected to or used.~So just when is this major issue to be fixed?And don't come on here and tell me there is a...
  8. Network shared printers.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network shared printers.: And so following the latest updates to Windows 21H1 networked computers are no longer able to access shared printers on the network. Can be 'seen' but cannot be connected to or used.~So just when is this major issue to be fixed?And don't come on here and tell me there is a...
  9. Network shared printers.

10. Printer sharing on network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Printer sharing on network: I have a new MFC installed on a network computer but connected via USB. The printer is set up to share and I can connect and print from another desktop on a wired network. However, I can not load the printer utilities and remotely configure the MFC. The error message says the...