Windows 10: Network Sharing To PS4

Discus and support Network Sharing To PS4 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi all, I got some problems with internet sharing by ethernet cable to my PS4 Pro. First of all i renting a room and i'm unable to connect my PC or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Grzelok, Aug 22, 2018.

1. Grzelok Win User

Network Sharing To PS4

Hi all,

I got some problems with internet sharing by ethernet cable to my PS4 Pro. First of all i renting a room and i'm unable to connect my PC or PS4 directly by cable. I recently bought a network interface adapter ASUS PCE-AC56 to get full internet speed connection on 5GHz wifi. I've got newest drivers installed and all windows updates downloaded and internet works good. I got an idea to connect my PS4 by cable from my PC directly to get full speed of my internet connection because network card on my ps4 connects only by 60mb/s speed that i can get. I've connected PC to PS4 went to network settings and share my internet received from wifi to Ethernet interface. When i go to console to configure LAN connection and after its done and i'm connected to network i got a bluescreen on my PC with fault " PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA" and connection is lost. After restating PC i still doesnt have connection on my PS4 and when i go to network settings the network sharing option is unchecked. When i turn it on my console still doesnt have connection and when i again choose to automatically configure LAN connection my PC again got bluescreen with the same error. I'm tried on windows updates drivers to my network adapter and it works but my speed connection on 2.4GHz and 5GHz reach only 30mb/s when i'm able to get 250mb/s and i'm getting it when got installed a drivers from ASUS webpage.

Any ideas what can i do to fix a problem? Will be appreciated for any help.

:)

Grzelok, Aug 22, 2018

2. Cannot access shared network drive

I could scream! so much time wasted on this stupid error, as if time is not precious enough!
    It probably would work fine if I could see the other computer! But I cannot see the other computer!

sharonspost, Aug 22, 2018
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    Network and sharing

Hi,

We see that you are having issues accessing the shared drive on your network. To assist you further, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your computer or network prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Regards.

Eric Ber, Aug 22, 2018
  4. DTG1 Win User

Network Sharing To PS4

Cannot access shared network drive

Personally, I wouldnt use Everyone. If anyone hacks into you, they have full access to everything and can demolish everything on your raid. I would rather set up accounts and access separately for each person. That way, I know who did all that damage. In the end with a little extra work, I feel more secure by using Authenticated Users.

If this helps.
    step 1 create non-microsoft account and without email and address without admin rights
    step 2 share a drive or folder to specific user account (if Everyone is listed, remove it)
    step 3 set security > add Authenticated Users (if more than 1 account) or add specific users
    step 3a remove Everyone from list
    step 3b uncheck full control and write for all items listed except SYSTEM and Admin account.
    step 4 right click Start > Computer Management > System Tools > Shared Folders > Shares ... to verify settings and change anything else. You can also see the number of connections to each share here.

Thema:

Network Sharing To PS4

1. Network Sharing To PS4 - Similar Threads - Network Sharing PS4

2. Network Sharing / Folder Sharing / Network Locations

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network Sharing / Folder Sharing / Network Locations: Hello ! I hope you are all well and I also hope that I can find some ideas around here: Things are as it follows: I have Desktop PC connected to a router via cable and several other laptops around the house, connected via Wifi, to the same network / same router,...
  3. Network Sharing

Network Sharing: Hi all, I would like to share my files via network sharing by giving access to specific colleagues. How does this work? I am not able to find any of my colleagues on my network when I type in their names. If I share my Microsoft Access database via this method, would my...
  4. Network sharing

Network sharing: I have 3 computers on a home network. An All-in one & a laptop running Windows 10 Home 64-bit, and an old XP system. Until recently they could all share files. Now the laptop can see the XP system as a computer and share files with it, but it sees the All-in-one as just a...
  5. Network Sharing

Network Sharing: I have 2 HP win10 1903 I think I have all sharing options enabled on both PCs. Tight VCN works from either machine, but when trying to access the other PC from desktop, it keeps asking for network credentials. This is something new to me. Is there a way to disable this so...
  6. Network Sharing

in Windows 10 Support
    Network Sharing: I have 2 HP win10 1903 I think I have all sharing options enabled on both PCs. Tight VCN works from either machine, but when trying to access the other PC from desktop, it keeps asking for network credentials. This is something new to me. Is there a way to disable this so...
  7. Network Sharing

Network Sharing: my laptop connected to WiFi and now theres a 'Network Sharing' option when i connected for the first time, and if i check my phone, there's thing called DIRECT-X*USER*-PCmshP. but i cant connect to it it has password, i dont know how to retrieve the password...
  8. network & sharing

network & sharing: I'm trying to access my PC files on my phone. I've downloaded File Manager onto my phone. My PC recognizes my device. When I try to "add a remote location", my computer name comes up as well as the Host # but when I try putting in the username & password, it won't connect. I...
  9. Network sharing

Network sharing: [ATTACH] I have received this pop out said i have no permission to access to the network. This network is sharing from another server pc while there are few computers working well. This computer is currently changed to Windows 10. Can anyone please help to solve how to...
  10. Homegroup / Sharing PC with PS4 & XB1

Homegroup / Sharing PC with PS4 & XB1: Hello, I am new to the forums. This is my first post. I am trying to share videos from my PC with my PS4 and XB1 consoles. In File Explorer > This PC, under Network locations are Bell PVConnect (Home Hub 2000) and (radd-hp). In (radd-hp) there are 4 folders: Music,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ps4 network file sharing

2. ps4 filesharing

3. can a ps4 access homegroup

4. network share with ps4,
  5. ps4 file sharing