Windows 10: Network showing up as "No Internet" but able to browse the internet with no issues

Discus and support Network showing up as "No Internet" but able to browse the internet with no issues in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello! I am having an odd issue with Windows for the last couple of months where windows reports that i have no internet connection however i am able... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/LonneSurvivor, Feb 5, 2020.

1. Network showing up as "No Internet" but able to browse the internet with no issues

Hello!

I am having an odd issue with Windows for the last couple of months where windows reports that i have no internet connection however i am able to browse the internet with no issues at all, I have tried manually configuring my network settings, letting DHCP configure my settings, tried different network devices (tried using wifi, built in network adapter and a pci-e network adapter), tried different cables etc. The windows troubleshooter only recommends a network reset which doesnt make any difference. I am on 1903 and upto date with windows updates.

Anyone here able to help? Its quite inconvenient when i try to play Windows 10 games such as Horizon 4 as the Xbox service thinks I am offline,

Image link showing i am able to ping google dns while settings reports i have no internet connection

submitted by /u/LonneSurvivor
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/LonneSurvivor, Feb 5, 2020

2. Not able to browse Internet in certain Wifi Networks

I have a Windows 10 Home Single Language on my Dell G3 15 Laptop. The issue that I'm facing is with Internet browsing.

In my home WiFi network, I'm able to browse internet. But when I try connect to my university network or mobile hotspot, I'm able to browse only in the initial few seconds (around 20 Seconds or less). After that the webpage does not load. The WiFi symbols
    shows connected.

When I connect to my university network via LAN, I don't face any issue.

Can anyone suggest any solution for this issue?

RamneeshVaidyambath, Feb 5, 2020
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    Set Broadband Internet Connection Network Configuration

Hi,

Upon analyzing the details you have provided, kindly run the
    Network and Internet Troubleshooter
    and check if there's any changes. To run the
    troubleshooter,
    follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting.

• Choose
      Network and Internet.

• Run the following
      Troubleshooter:

• Internet Connections.

• Network Adapter.

• Incoming Connections.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you try to
    renew
    your
    IP address. To do this, follow these steps:

• Open
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Type the following command:

• Ipconfig/release
        and hit
        Enter.

• Ipconfig/renew
        and hit
        Enter.

• Exit.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Feb 5, 2020
  4. Network showing up as "No Internet" but able to browse the internet with no issues

Internet Connection

• Community

I was not able to work on this issue yesterday ( busy for a 90 year old). This evening I was able to take the steps that were suggested in your email.

When I use “Device Manager” I click “ Network Adapters” I see “ Wifi” but not Eternet in this list. On the “Settings” I click “Wifi” which shows the “On' button.
    I click” Show available networks”. I wanted to capture the page that is shown, but it will not show. The top line is Network ( connected) but course I have the Ethernet cable connected. Also showing Is Five “ Broadband connections” At the bottom is
    “ Network and Internet settings” I hope for your continued help.

georgefrtsch, Feb 5, 2020
Thema:

Network showing up as "No Internet" but able to browse the internet with no issues

1. Network showing up as "No Internet" but able to browse the internet with no issues - Similar Threads - Network showing Internet

2. I can browse the internet BUT my network says NO INTERNET SECURED

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can browse the internet BUT my network says NO INTERNET SECURED: I am able to get connected to the internet with my network OR any other network.However, my Network says This throws up unique bugs. When I use Microsoft Office some templates online don't show up. For example consider the Powerpoint template I wish to search onlineLike I...
  3. Network and Internet Issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network and Internet Issue.: My friend has been facing an issue where their computer keeps disconnecting from the internet, causing them to be unable to join a network/wifi, just leaving them with airplane mode...
  4. Network and Internet Issue.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network and Internet Issue.: My friend has been facing an issue where their computer keeps disconnecting from the internet, causing them to be unable to join a network/wifi, just leaving them with airplane mode...
  5. Network and Internet Issue.

6. internet browsing

internet browsing: Hi, I can't browse YouTube and some other cites after I installed win10, how I can solve this problem? I appreciate any help Thank you & best regards https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-browsing/e2abfbb5-876a-40cb-912c-496147436d93
  7. Network shows no internet but I am still able to browse the web

Network shows no internet but I am still able to browse the web: Hello, I am hoping to find answers because this issue has been plaguing me for some time now. When I boot into windows, everything Network wise works appropriately, but after about a minute and a half, I get the world icon with the circle and diagonal line meaning...
  8. Not able to browse on edge, internet explorer or chrome

Not able to browse on edge, internet explorer or chrome: Hello guys, Since the 23rd March I have been unable to browse on edge, internet explorer or chrome. my now TV internet is still working correctly as my partners Apple Mac and both of our phones are still working. However, my laptop displays NO INTERNET connection with the...
  9. Wifi is connected and able to browse the internet, but Network status says it's disconnecte

Wifi is connected and able to browse the internet, but Network status says it's disconnecte: Hi, My network is shown as disconnected when I'm actually connected to internet. I have tried to reset the network and other proposed solution. Nothing works. The Microsoft store does not allow me to download any software and the Windows update reported that I'm offline,...
  10. Not able to browse Internet in certain Wifi Networks

Not able to browse Internet in certain Wifi Networks: I have a Windows 10 Home Single Language on my Dell G3 15 Laptop. The issue that I'm facing is with Internet browsing. In my home WiFi network, I'm able to browse internet. But when I try connect to my university network or mobile hotspot, I'm able to browse only in the...