Windows 10: Network shows not connected although connected

Discus and support Network shows not connected although connected in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello - I have a Yoga Lenovo 930C and I am able to surf the internet via Edge Google etc but it says that "I am not connected to the Internet" and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NancyWilliamsISS, Mar 13, 2020.

1. Network shows not connected although connected

Hello - I have a Yoga Lenovo 930C and I am able to surf the internet via Edge Google etc but it says that "I am not connected to the Internet" and the only suggestion it gives me is to "reset my network" which I have done and it still doesn't show as connected although I have access to internet via wifi. Network adapter shows "working properly" and drivers are "updated" I can't connect to Microsoft store because it says "I am not on the Internet" when I clearly am. Any help is appreciated

Thank you

:)

NancyWilliamsISS, Mar 13, 2020

2. Losing network connection

Hello Dear, if you have a laptop or a PC with a wireless network adapter, you can see a list of available wireless networks and then connect to one of those networks. The wireless networks will only appear if your PC has a wireless network adapter installed, the adapter is turned on, and the wireless access point is in range.

1. Click Start, click Control Panel, click Network and Internet Connections, and then click Network Connections.

2. In the left pane, under Network Tasks, click View available wireless networks.
    In case, If you don't see the network you want to connect to, click Refresh network list. If you see the network but the signal is weak, move the PC closer to the wireless router.

3. Click the network you want to connect to, and then click Connect.

4. If you're connecting to a secure network, type the security key, and then click OK.

I Hope you solve out your query soon.

martinkaren77, Mar 13, 2020
  3. Castiel Win User
    PC wont connect to network.

I have a HP computer that is set off aside that I am going to use for folding and for some reason it wont connect to my network. I have the modem connected to a switch, and from there my computer and the HP is connected, but I can get a connection but not my HP comp. Now when I hit repair it says that it couldn't do anything because it stops at IP renewing. I have even went into networking and changed the network connection to the top of the list.

See I hit repair and it says that it is renewing the IP address but it doesn't, then error.

How can I get it connected to my internet?

Castiel, Mar 13, 2020
  4. Mel Tar Win User

Network shows not connected although connected

No network connection

Hello Graham,

To resolve your concern about wireless network issues, please click the link below and follow the suggested troubleshooting steps:

Let us know how it goes.

Mel Tar, Mar 13, 2020
Thema:

Network shows not connected although connected

1. Network shows not connected although connected - Similar Threads - Network shows connected

2. pc not showing networks to connect to

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc not showing networks to connect to: I skipped the let’s connect you to a network screen by pressing alt + f4 because i don't have ethernet and there was no other options and now my computer doesn’t show me any networks to connect to. what should i do?...
  3. pc not showing networks to connect to

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    pc not showing networks to connect to: I skipped the let’s connect you to a network screen by pressing alt + f4 because i don't have ethernet and there was no other options and now my computer doesn’t show me any networks to connect to. what should i do?...
  4. Windows and Office shows a disconnected network although the connection is up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows and Office shows a disconnected network although the connection is up: As you can see, the icon in the taskbar for the network seems I disconnected from the internet but I opened this page to send this feedback.Although the network is up, some functionalities are not enabled because there is no connection. Same problem for Office, in particular...
  5. Windows and Office shows a disconnected network although the connection is up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows and Office shows a disconnected network although the connection is up: As you can see, the icon in the taskbar for the network seems I disconnected from the internet but I opened this page to send this feedback.Although the network is up, some functionalities are not enabled because there is no connection. Same problem for Office, in particular...
  6. No internet access although connected

No internet access although connected: it says no internet access but i am connected and i can use internet with browser and apps if i click troubleshoot its recommends a network reset done that a few times already also tried cmd> netsh winsock reset catalog netsh int ipv4 reset reset.log netsh winsock...
  7. Windows network shows as not connected, but ethernet is connected

Windows network shows as not connected, but ethernet is connected: I can browse the internet, download files, etc. but because Windows doesn't seem to know it is connected via ethernet I can't download Windows updates. I've tried an operating reset twice and not getting anywhere, neither by uninstalling and reinstalling drivers....
  8. VPN - Unidentified Network (Although Connected)

VPN - Unidentified Network (Although Connected): I am using NordVPN and should point that this is not a 'problem' as such.I am just wondering if I can get Windows 10 to correctly identify that I am connected to NordVPN rather than saying 'Internet Access Unidentified Network' (in the system tray Network Status)?Best Regards...
  9. Computer keeps dropping internet although it shows connected

Computer keeps dropping internet although it shows connected: I am running Windows 10 1803 with latest updates. Recently started losing internet connection although the computer shows that I am connected with the internet. I lose the internet both when connected through LANs and when connected through WI-FI. Other computers and...
  10. WiFi network not showing or connecting

WiFi network not showing or connecting: My acer laptop runs win10 .I usually use internet by connecting with wifi.But now it is neither showing any network nor connecting.I have run network trouble shooter .It asks to turn on wireless capability.But it is already on .I disabled wireless and enable it again.But same...