Windows 10: Network, sound and keyboard problems

Discus and support Network, sound and keyboard problems in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I'm having a serious problem with my pc and I hope you can help me.First, there is network and connection issue, I can't get my pc to connect... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SarraFerdi, Jul 10, 2021.

1. Network, sound and keyboard problems

Hello, I'm having a serious problem with my pc and I hope you can help me.First, there is network and connection issue, I can't get my pc to connect with the internet, I can't share anything with bluetooth either, and the pc is not detecting usb.The second problem is the sound and the video, the sound is disabled and videos can't play.Also, some keys on the keyboard aren't working, like esc, f5, f6, f9, f10, f11, f12, backspace, windows key, and some letters : w, v, b It was all normal and them suddenly all these problem happened without any reason so I think it's related.I tried to go to run

:)

SarraFerdi, Jul 10, 2021
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Network and sound

Hi,

Thank you for update and reply.

If I understand correctly issue with wifi still persists as you are unable to disconnect and it still not appear on startup and when you reboot problem with sound reappears.

I suggest you to install any pending updates on the pc to check if that helps. Updates are additions to software that can help prevent or fix problems, improve how your computer works, or enhance your computing experience.

I suggest you to follow the Methods and check if the issue still persists.

Issue 1: sound

Method 1: try uninstalling the sound driver and reinstalling it.

1. Press Windows + X and select Device Manager.

2. Select Sound, video and gaming controllers.

3. Uninstall the High definition audio driver

4. Restart the system.

Method 2: Reinstall the driver from the manufacturer website and check updating the device.

Issue 2: Network

Method 1:

Remove and re-create the wireless network connection.

To remove and re-create the wireless network connection, follow these steps:

1. Click Start, type ncpa.cpl, and then hit Enter.

2. Right-click your wireless network connection, and then click Properties.

3. Click the Wireless Networks tab.

4. Under Preferred networks, click your wireless network, and then click Remove.

5. Click View Wireless Networks.

6. Under Network Tasks, click Refresh Network List.

7. Under Choose a wireless network, click the wireless network to which you want to connect, and then click Connect.

Method 2: update the Network Drivers from Device Manager.

1. Type Windows key + X.

2. Select device manager.

3. Expand Sound Video and Game controller.

4. Select audio driver right click to update.

I suggest you to reset the Winsock and TCP/IP stack and check if it helps.

Method 3:

Step 1: Follow the steps given below to reset Winsock.

• a) Press Windows key + X, select Command Prompt (Admin)
    • b) Type “netsh winsock reset” in the Command Prompt shell, and then press the Enter key.
    • c) Restart the computer.

Step 2: Follow the steps given below to reset TCP/IP stack.

• a) Press Windows key + X, select Command Prompt (Admin)
    • b) Type “netsh int ip reset reset.log hit” in the Command Prompt shell, and then press the Enter key.
    • c) Restart the computer.

Refer to the below link to check how to install and update.

How to Install and Update drivers in Windows 10:
    http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/insider/wiki/insider_wintp-insider_devices/how-to-install-and-update-drivers-in-windows-10/a97bbbd1-9973-4d66-9a5b-291300006293

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Jul 10, 2021
  3. Sound problem

Hi,

We need to investigate further so that we can identify the cause of the issue. We suggest running the Troubleshooter and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Type and select Troubleshooting on the Search bar/Cortana.
    • Click Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Playing Audio under Sound.
    • Follow the steps that will be provided.
    If the steps does not work. We suggest downloading a fresh copy of the audio driver from Realtek and see if it helps.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Jul 10, 2021
  4. cadaveca Win User

Network, sound and keyboard problems

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Network, sound and keyboard problems :p

cadaveca, Jul 10, 2021
Thema:

Network, sound and keyboard problems

1. Network, sound and keyboard problems - Similar Threads - Network sound keyboard

2. Having problems with network and sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Having problems with network and sound: My brother recently uninstall lots of stuff from my computer using some kind of third-party software. Almost all the driver got uninstalled and the troubleshooting seems to be uninstalled as well. I factory reset the computer and it seems running fine for 5 days until today....
  3. Having problems with network and sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having problems with network and sound: My brother recently uninstall lots of stuff from my computer using some kind of third-party software. Almost all the driver got uninstalled and the troubleshooting seems to be uninstalled as well. I factory reset the computer and it seems running fine for 5 days until today....
  4. Having problems with network and sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Keyboard Sounds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard Sounds: I can hear clicking sounds with every key press whenever I type anything. I tried to turn off all the accessibility features such as sticky keys and all that, but it still makes the clicking sound. I even tried to turn off the sounds for the on-screen keyboard, which worked...
  6. Keyboard Sounds

Keyboard Sounds: I can hear clicking sounds with every key press whenever I type anything. I tried to turn off all the accessibility features such as sticky keys and all that, but it still makes the clicking sound. I even tried to turn off the sounds for the on-screen keyboard, which worked...
  7. keyboard sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keyboard sound: Hi there, I have this wierd issue with my keyboard, whenever I place num lock or caps lock it makes a sound. It doesn't seem it is the toggle keys because it still produce sound even turned off. Can someone help? It's kinda annoying.Thanks...
  8. keyboard sound

keyboard sound: Hi there, I have this wierd issue with my keyboard, whenever I place num lock or caps lock it makes a sound. It doesn't seem it is the toggle keys because it still produce sound even turned off. Can someone help? It's kinda annoying.Thanks...
  9. KEYBOARD SOUND

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    KEYBOARD SOUND: hello, I don't know how to remove the sound my keyboard make every time a press a key, and it is making me crazy, if there is a way to make it silence I would love it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-sound/e8f8c09e-e2c7-47a4-9233-a6704508f605
  10. sound on keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    sound on keyboard: My volume controls dont work up, down and muteon my keyboard, how do I get those to work again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-on-keyboard/cf43b586-57c1-40f7-82fb-f741072f9e15