Windows 10: Network Speed Test returns "service unavailable" when I try to run it.

Discus and support Network Speed Test returns "service unavailable" when I try to run it. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Windows 10 desktop. Network Speed Test when I try to launch it it returns the opening screen, then says Service unavailable. The service required... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Willis in the Country, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Network Speed Test returns "service unavailable" when I try to run it.

Windows 10 desktop.

Network Speed Test when I try to launch it it returns the opening screen, then says Service unavailable. The service required to run Network speed Test is unavailable right now try again later.

What service is required?

I uninstalled and reinstalled from the store, same result.

:)

Willis in the Country, Aug 4, 2019
  2. johnsabia Win User

service unavailable on networ speed test

network speed test worked prior to win10 update freezing my upgraded win7 pc,getting service unavailable msg,reloaded numerous times and no luck

johnsabia, Aug 4, 2019
  3. Keep getting "service Unavailable" msg when trying to run Network Speed Test

Thanks so much Guru Kiran! I did run the app troubleshooter and followed all instructions but unfortunately nothing has changed. Still get the very same message 'service unavailable', etc. I am using my Dell Inspiron laptop, windows 10...changes, no,
    not since I downloaded the app NETWORK SPEED TEST. The message I receive has no code. It simply states...'Service Unavailable; Looks like service to run test isn't available right now. Try again later.' Go figure...

Thanx for your quick response..I appreciate that!

BrendaG3230, Aug 4, 2019
  4. Network Speed Test returns "service unavailable" when I try to run it.

Network Speed Test app's service unaveilable

I open the Network Speed Test, and press Start to begin the speed test, and the process is loading. However the app says "Service unavailable: looks like the service to perform a speed test isn't available right now. Please try again later".

Why is the service not working when I open the app, and how do I resolve this?

Ziv Gershon, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

Network Speed Test returns "service unavailable" when I try to run it.

1. Network Speed Test returns "service unavailable" when I try to run it. - Similar Threads - Network Speed Test

2. Network services are not running

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network services are not running: I have a Dell laptop running Windows 11. My laptop can’t connect to wifi because the network services have stopped. I have tried uninstalling the network adapter driver and restarting and updating the adapter driver. My WLAN AutoConfig is not running and every time I try to...
  3. Network services are not running

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network services are not running: I have a Dell laptop running Windows 11. My laptop can’t connect to wifi because the network services have stopped. I have tried uninstalling the network adapter driver and restarting and updating the adapter driver. My WLAN AutoConfig is not running and every time I try to...
  4. the feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable when trying...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    the feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable when trying...: this happens every time I try to install the above products, I have put off fixing it because no other people seem to be having this specific problem, I have tried running the troubleshooter, and the Windows file integrity repairer, both have failed....
  5. the feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable when trying...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable when trying...: this happens every time I try to install the above products, I have put off fixing it because no other people seem to be having this specific problem, I have tried running the troubleshooter, and the Windows file integrity repairer, both have failed....
  6. the feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable when trying...

7. Microsoft Research Network Speed Test

Microsoft Research Network Speed Test: The Network Speed Test Supplied with windows 10 default apps seems not to be reporting my true network speed as various others products do. Where could we find out what server it is pinging and to be able change to a more local server. the results i get with this Speed Test...
  8. Network speed test

Network speed test: Network speed test - service to perform network speed test not available error -try again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/network-speed-test/e20a44e6-96e4-4ee8-8a3d-258ecfbbeebd
  9. Network Speed Test Error?

Network Speed Test Error?: Hi, When I try t run the Microsoft "Network Speed Test" app. I get the error: Service unavailable Looks like the service to perofrm a speed test isn't available right now. Try again later. I have tried uninstall / reset and it does not fix the problem. Thanks, Ward....
  10. Network Speed Test Not Working

Network Speed Test Not Working: Speed Test from MS store stopped working about a month ago. It says the service is unavailable, try again later. I have used it for a few years before this with no problems....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. network speed test service unavailable

2. windows 10 network speed test service unavailable why

3. network speed test service unavailable windows 10

4. network speed test が service unavailable ,
  5. servicee uavailable network speed test,
  6. service unavailable network speed test,
  7. network speed test unavailable