Windows 10: Network Spped Test

Discus and support Network Spped Test in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; To download network speed test, is Microsoft store only Option. I am using Windows 10 build 1903, and Microsoft store is disable in my enterprise... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by RuchitaSomani, Jan 7, 2020.

1. Network Spped Test

To download network speed test, is Microsoft store only Option. I am using Windows 10 build 1903, and Microsoft store is disable in my enterprise laptop. Is there any other option to get Network speed test app. Please suggest.

TIA

:)

RuchitaSomani, Jan 7, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jan 7, 2020
  3. Keep getting "service Unavailable" msg when trying to run Network Speed Test

I downloaded the microsoft network spped test and now every time I try to run it it says SERVICE UNAVAILABLE; Looks like service to peerform test isn't available right now. Try again later. Well I keep trying but still get the same msg??? help?

BrendaG3230, Jan 7, 2020
  4. Boatvan Win User

Network Spped Test

Did our Epson printer get hacked?

Another question, is this on a home network or a work network? The steps @eidairaman1 listed are always a good first step. If this is on a work network you manage, I'd be much more concerned than the home one. It is possible someone is screwing with you, but malware could also be the culprit.

Boatvan, Jan 7, 2020
Thema:

Network Spped Test

1. Network Spped Test - Similar Threads - Network Spped Test

2. Microsoft Research Network Speed Test

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Research Network Speed Test: The Network Speed Test Supplied with windows 10 default apps seems not to be reporting my true network speed as various others products do. Where could we find out what server it is pinging and to be able change to a more local server. the results i get with this Speed Test...
  3. Can’t connect to Network after Running diagnostic test

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can’t connect to Network after Running diagnostic test: I ran a diagnostic test and restarted my pc. Once it rebooted it looked all fine, besides my Pin wouldn’t load and it wouldn’t connect to my wifi. I’ve tried restarting it and everything but it just won’t connect and I’m in need of some help. I’m a newbie to computers and...
  4. test network connectivity

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    test network connectivity: Hello All Am putting together a system of pre- and post commands for a backup program. Write a copy to a USB disk and starting a second pc to have a copy on it too. This is all done with batch files and it is working on WIN 10 latest build. The only thing left to improve...
  5. Network speed test

Network speed test: Network speed test - service to perform network speed test not available error -try again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/network-speed-test/e20a44e6-96e4-4ee8-8a3d-258ecfbbeebd
  6. Test question - This is a test question

in Cortana
    Test question - This is a test question: Test question - This is a test question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/test-question-this-is-a-test-question/7dd55f7d-1a54-4cb3-9785-e842482deec0"
  7. Network Speed Test Error?

Network Speed Test Error?: Hi, When I try t run the Microsoft "Network Speed Test" app. I get the error: Service unavailable Looks like the service to perofrm a speed test isn't available right now. Try again later. I have tried uninstall / reset and it does not fix the problem. Thanks, Ward....
  8. Can't print test page to network printer

Can't print test page to network printer: I just got a new PC with Windows 10 OS. I've never used Windows 10 before. Anyway, I'm trying to print to a Canon MF8350Cdn color printer and am having some real problems. I've installed the latest drivers off the web and my PC can see the Canon on my local network, but when...
  9. Network Speed Test Not Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network Speed Test Not Working: Speed Test from MS store stopped working about a month ago. It says the service is unavailable, try again later. I have used it for a few years before this with no problems....
  10. Testing Networking

Testing Networking: Testing 123 I have to be the first networking post. *Smile 1449