Windows 10: Network status blank

Discus and support Network status blank in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I have been trying multiple possible solutions now from similar threads but not a lot of people seem to have the exact same problem as I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RubenVel, Sep 8, 2019.

1. RubenVel Win User

Network status blank

Hello,

I have been trying multiple possible solutions now from similar threads but not a lot of people seem to have the exact same problem as I am facing on my windows 10 laptop. A couple days ago I had a notice that I missed several updates (from mainly period august I guess since I hadn't used my laptop all of august). After most of the updates were installed it stopped and my laptop lost internet connection. The network status shows something that looks like this:

------------ - - - - ------------

The troubleshoot says an error occurred while troubleshooting and I have yet been able to find out what is wrong. I can not connect to wireless or wired internet and the Windows Update page says an error encountered an they will try again later (0x80070422).

Has anyone faced the same problems or does anyone know how to fix it by any chance?��

Thank you very much

:)

RubenVel, Sep 8, 2019
  2. Naresh_K Win User

Network Status Not Connected

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I would suggest you to try the steps provided in article:
    Fix network connection issues in Windows. Also check if the proxy settings are
    disabled. To check the proxy settings:

1. Open Windows Settings (Windows key + I)
    2. Then click on Network & Internet > Proxy.
    3. Toggle the option Automatically detect settings to ON.
    4. Toggle the option Use a proxy server to OFF.

Hope it helps.

Naresh_K, Sep 8, 2019
  3. Network & Internet Status says Not Connected yet Ethernet is Connected!!

Hi,

If updating your PC was the only change made prior to the issue, then we suggest that you download the latest network adapter from the manufacturer's website. An outdated or incompatible network adapter driver can cause connection problems.

Before doing so, let's first try to diagnose and fix common connection problems using the Network troubleshooter. To run the Network troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• In the search box on the taskbar, type Network troubleshooter, and then select
      Identify and repair network problems from the list of results.
    • Follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if that resolves the problem.

If the troubleshooter can't identify the problem, proceed with updating the network adapter driver. If the issue persists, try to install the driver in compatibility mode. You may refer to the steps below:

• Right-click on the driver and select Properties.
    • Select Compatibility tab.
    • Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode and select the operating system accordingly from the drop-down list.
    • Let the driver install and then check the functionality.

Let us know how it turns out for you.

Aileen Alf, Sep 8, 2019
  4. Ruz San Win User

Network status blank

windows 10 is showing network status

Hi Josh,

For us to assist you better, please answer some questions:

• Did you lose connection to the internet before this started to show in your
      Network status
      ?
    • Does it still come up even after rebooting your devices?
    We suggest you try to reboot both the computer and your modem/router to allow the computer's network status to refresh. You can also just unplug the Ethernet cable from the computer then reconnect it after a few seconds to see if the status will be updated.

About your other concern, what error are you getting when you try to verify your identity on the Sign-in options for Windows?

We look forward to your response.

Ruz San, Sep 8, 2019
Thema:

Network status blank

1. Network status blank - Similar Threads - Network status blank

2. Network Status Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network Status Error: I am facing issue related with network status.Internet is working fine on ethernet port, but Network Status shows Not Connected.I have done network reset for the same still issue occured.Regards,Pramod...
  3. Network Status Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network Status Error: I am facing issue related with network status.Internet is working fine on ethernet port, but Network Status shows Not Connected.I have done network reset for the same still issue occured.Regards,Pramod...
  4. Network Status Error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. network status

in Windows 10 Gaming
    network status: For some reason my network status says no internet secure. I cant access sites and sign in to any online. I just fire on my computer and suddenly got disconnected. I have a acer laptop and im just using a WIFI....
  6. network status

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    network status: For some reason my network status says no internet secure. I cant access sites and sign in to any online. I just fire on my computer and suddenly got disconnected. I have a acer laptop and im just using a WIFI....
  7. network status

8. Lost Network Status

Lost Network Status: [IMG] We already tried to troubleshoot it and it said that the diagnostic service is not running, we tried this but nothing happened. Please help : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-network-status/140986a2-f41c-425e-9a33-7c950815404b
  9. Network Status

in Windows 10 Customization
    Network Status: Network Status App does not show availability of the WiFi hotspot created by my iPhone, but does allows connection with USB. I've confirmed that there software updates are not pending for iOS or Windows. I've also turned iPhone and laptop on/off and reset Network settings of...
  10. Network Status

Network Status: How do I change the Private network to Public Network https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/network-status/c7a475b4-bce1-441b-808a-e700ca65dead

Users found this page by searching for:

1. network status is blank

2. network status blank windows 10

3. network connection details blank windows 10

4. Ethernet status is blank fix windows 7,
  5. windows 10 network status shows blank,
  6. network connection details blank,
  7. network status windows 10 blank,
  8. why network status blank