Windows 10: Network status page crashing/Win update not working/win store broken

Discus and support Network status page crashing/Win update not working/win store broken in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Okay, so here's the issue, when I open network and internet settings the "status" tab on the settings app makes it crash, only the status one wifi and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DJ Lune44, Dec 29, 2020.

1. DJ Lune44 Win User

Network status page crashing/Win update not working/win store broken

Okay, so here's the issue, when I open network and internet settings the "status" tab on the settings app makes it crash, only the status one wifi and ethernet ect. work fine.

Network status page crashing/Win update not working/win store broken [​IMG]

My internet is also fine, but windows seems to not detect it. A few seconds after going to that page the settings app will crash, I've tried resetting the app and numerous other troubleshooting methods which I will list everything I HAVE done at the end of the post.

Also, windows update will not work no matter what I try I always get this error

Numerous methods have been tried to fix that as well.

Lastly, the Microsoft store, nothing will update there nor will it download any app from there anymore. I always get this same error.

This is to include games from the Xbox app

Now what have I tried?
    DISM commands
    SFC
    Resetting settings app
    Resetting Microsoft store
    Resetting Windows update via a few different methods
    System Restore
    These commands:

Repair upgrade with media creation tool (upgrade this PC)
    Repair upgrade through flash drive
    Fresh image
    Reset the PC but keep files.

I've also gone through the process of chatting with Microsoft support multiple times....

I'm at a loss for how I can fix this, I could do without windows updating(for now) but I unfortunately need the UWP stuff to be working for some classes in school I'm taking.

Please, if anyone has some idea as to how I fix this I'm all ears.
    My win ver:

PC specs are on my profile

:)

DJ Lune44, Dec 29, 2020
  2. adoornik Win User

Win 7 and Win 10 on network

I have home network with separate modem, router, and WAP's. My Windows 7 computer does NOT list the Windows 10 computers on network computer list but the Windows 10 computers network list DO list the Windows 7 computer.

Turned off firewalls, gave permissions, shared drives. Nothing allows Win 7 computer to access the Win 10 computers.

Any suggestions for a fix?

adoornik, Dec 29, 2020
  3. adoornik Win User
    Win 7 and Win 10 on network

Thank you. Troubleshooter did not work. I ran all the listed commands in order and that also did not work.

None of the Windows 10 computers on my home network are on the network list of the Win 7 computer but the Lan connected windows 10 computer does show up on the Windows 7 computer network map.

Any other fixes suggestions would be appreciated?

adoornik, Dec 29, 2020
  4. Network status page crashing/Win update not working/win store broken

Win Bench

New Updates
    Win Bench: 2.0.6.1
    Updater: 1.0.4.0

Been sure to update the updater first...

New Updater:
    Shows A List Of Fixes For Win Bench

Checks Files, If Anything is missing or corrupt it will download it (May have a few issues still)

CrackerJack, Dec 29, 2020
Thema:

Network status page crashing/Win update not working/win store broken

1. Network status page crashing/Win update not working/win store broken - Similar Threads - Network status page

2. win 10, network discovery not working.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    win 10, network discovery not working.: Win 10 only sees itself. I've tried the basics and some suggested fixes to no avail. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-network-discovery-not-working/70304302-1512-49f7-9921-9f2c90421455
  3. win 10 broken

win 10 broken: SAD, all I get in this community forum of experts is junior solutions to professional problems. win 10 will not discover my network exists. win 10 did at one time. tried smb, network discovery, all services on, changed windows firewall. Edition Windows 10 Pro Version...
  4. Network drive Win 7 crashes files explorer Win 10

Network drive Win 7 crashes files explorer Win 10: Hello, Im trying to solve this problem for a while now. Mapped network drive Windows 7 cause file explorer to crash. The strange thing is that the problem only appears after cold start and can be solved by just restarting the computer. Also on other computers with...
  5. Win Store updates don't work properly on win 10 2004

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win Store updates don't work properly on win 10 2004: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/wuarx [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hj65l0/win_store_updates_dont_work_properly_on_win_10/
  6. Win key broken

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win key broken: Hello, My Windows Key is not working Whenever I click my windows button on the left bottom side it does nothing! Same with the cortana search bar, so therefore if i want to do ANYTHING i have to right-click the win button also, snip & sketch does not work....
  7. Win update stuck at downloading 100% status

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win update stuck at downloading 100% status: Please see image below- its stuck at that status for over an hour now *Shock Can I reboot my laptop and then check again? [img] 135334
  8. win 10 store app crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    win 10 store app crashing: doodle kingdom come up with the doodle god logo than crashes. used to still does on my laptop. tried setting compatibility to win 8 and win 7 , upgraded all my drivers. win 10 1809 16 gigs memory - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> -...
  9. Win 10 Crashing Home Network

Win 10 Crashing Home Network: Hi, After my partners 2 year old HP laptop had a hard drive failure, the tech guy who installed the new hard drive installed win 10 on it as opposed to the win 8.1 which was lost with the old hardware. Since then whenever she attempts to use the internet via our netgear...
  10. Win 10 broken - blank Edge, Store in Taskbar, Start not working at all

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 broken - blank Edge, Store in Taskbar, Start not working at all: Hi All, I did an upgrade from Win7 HP 64 bit to Win 10 - I triggered it manually from the MS download. At first all was well, but then Edge locked up. I killed the appropriate processes in Task Manager, then rebooted. The PC basicall works, but some of the major bits of the...