Windows 10: Network Status says No connected but I have internet access. Can't access stores etc

Discus and support Network Status says No connected but I have internet access. Can't access stores etc in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I'm having trouble with this badly. I had to do a reset of my computer and upon trying to connect to my wifi network, it keeps saying I'm secured but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Browny87, Oct 21, 2018.

1. Browny87 Win User

Network Status says No connected but I have internet access. Can't access stores etc

I'm having trouble with this badly. I had to do a reset of my computer and upon trying to connect to my wifi network, it keeps saying I'm secured but no internet access, however I am online. But because of this, I can't get access to Microsoft stores etc because it says I need an internet connection.

Network status says not connected. Troubleshoot says a Networking Reset is needed but I have done this twice now and still have the same issues.

The following is some examples of what I see. Using Windows 10.

Network Status says No connected but I have internet access. Can't access stores etc d2c0b608-3556-4d6c-9aca-af098ea199e2?upload=true.jpg

:)

Browny87, Oct 21, 2018
  2. Cronic Win User

No internet access

Im working on helping someone get there computer set up on my network, but i cant get it to get internet. The computer connects to the network, has full signal bars, but no internet access.

Whats ive tried to far
    flushing dns
    restarting router
    ipconfig commands

everything ive looked at seems like it should work, but im getting nowhere. Any1 have any thoughts on this

Cronic, Oct 21, 2018
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

@dk1971
    1. Open Admin command and type: ipconfig

Network Status says No connected but I have internet access. Can't access stores etc [​IMG]
    2. Win+X->Control Panel->Netwok and Sharing Center
      Follow the screen shot. This should disable internet access from this PC but allows access to local device(s)
      NOTE: Use the IP & Subnet Mask from step 1. Leave Default gateway & DNS Server blank

Network Status says No connected but I have internet access. Can't access stores etc [​IMG]

topgundcp, Oct 21, 2018
  4. Network Status says No connected but I have internet access. Can't access stores etc

network icon says "no internet access" but i am connected

like the subject says network icon says no Internet access but I am connected to the Internet on Windows 10 enterprise desktop computer. When you go into network and sharing Center network since private network, access type says no Internet access. Home
    group says joined, in connection it says network adapter. Have gone in to network adapter settings it says no Internet access under IPv4 and IPv6 connectivity duration is active, speed is 1 Gbps, I have bites under sent and received, diagnostics says there
    is nothing wrong and network connection details have the IP address, subnet mask, lease obtained and expired are good, I have the IP for default gateway , DHCP server, DNS server, all have their right numbers and are working.

claytonpickrell, Oct 21, 2018
Thema:

Network Status says No connected but I have internet access. Can't access stores etc

1. Network Status says No connected but I have internet access. Can't access stores etc - Similar Threads - Network Status says

2. Able to connect to the internet but network status is saying "not connected"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Able to connect to the internet but network status is saying "not connected": ive tried just about everything i can find online to fix this issue and nothing has made any difference drivers are up to date and the internet is working fine except i cant install a windows update because im "not connected" ive been able to use 3 different networks fine...
  3. Windows says "No Internet Access" but I have Internet Access

Windows says "No Internet Access" but I have Internet Access: For around 2 days I have been having this issue where apparently I do not have internet access, but I do have internet access. [ATTACH] It is usually stuck like this for 20 minutes then figures out that it can connect to the internet.Running the troubleshooter just provides...
  4. Connected to network but no internet access

Connected to network but no internet access: Hi I have been facing an issue on my work PC for the past 3 days. I can connect to my corporate network or any other pocket wifi but there's no internet access. Apps like Outlook/skype/teams are do not have internet access. I also cant browse the internet. What...
  5. Network icon says No internet access, but I am connected

in Windows 10 News
    Network icon says No internet access, but I am connected: [ATTACH]If after you upgrade or update your Windows 10 and you notice that the Network Connectivity Status Indicator (NCSI) on the notification area/system tray on […] This article Network icon says No internet access, but I am connected first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com....
  6. Device Is Connected To WiFi Network But Says "No Internet Access"

Device Is Connected To WiFi Network But Says "No Internet Access": Hi, I recently bought an Acer laptop with Windows 10 installed on it. It was working fine at the beginning. But later when I updated to the newer version of Windows my WiFi connection started having issues. Can anyone here help me identify where the problem is? Here are...
  7. No internet, can't connect to network etc.

No internet, can't connect to network etc.: For past 3 weeks I've had a problem with network on windows 10 64 bit (1809 17763.379) Dell XPS 15. It applies only to the first wifi network I connected to, the second one seems fine. Issue #1 Everytime system boots it either cannot to the network or when it connects...
  8. Network icon says no internet access, even though I do have internet access

Network icon says no internet access, even though I do have internet access: Since today the network icon on the taskbar of my ASUS X556UV started saying that I don't have internet access to the network I'm connected to with an ethernet cable. This isn't correct because I can still use the internet for browsing, streaming etc. The main problem is...
  9. WiFi connected - Network status connected with internet access but then, no way to use...

WiFi connected - Network status connected with internet access but then, no way to use...: Hello, I'm very confused, I don't understand what's happened. I could use normally the internet connection on my laptop, I turned it OFF. I turned it ON 1h later. Even with WIFI connected, network status, connected, I'm not able to use the internet connection. When I use...
  10. Connects to network, no internet access.

Connects to network, no internet access.: Hi guys! I know next to nothing about networks so I could really use your help. I've recently moved to a new house and my laptop, phone, and PC all connected fine. However the PC started to have problems connecting to the internet and then lost all connection the very...